Napolitano is Trumps next Supreme court pick

Sure he will. Let the ACA reform ever get to the Senate, and you will cry your eyes out in agony
Well I won't be crying I'm covered for life as a vet but everyone that is stuck on the ACA aka Obamacare will be crying. McConnell knows by now that he is not as popular as the president and if he wants to stay in office he can't look like he is standing in the way of Trump.
If the GOP lets the ACA implode, millions on millions will go crying into the voting booth.

I am covered as well for life as a vet, and I expect our government to ensure all have accessible, affordable, quality medical care.
If the ACA implodes it will be on the asses of the Democrats who claimed it was fine.

not one is saying it is fine. everyone is saying 'improve' because it needs improvement.

no. but yuck is right. i wonder how much bacon, eggs, steak & hashbrowns he has eaten to get that fat ass
If you get off of your fat butt and move, like run, hike, even ride a bike you would be surprised at what you can get away with at meal time, and meal time is important too. No snacks! but plenty of beer! I weigh 5 pounds more than I did as a young recruit. I can even still fit in my dress blues. It's all about moving and not sitting. Do this every morning for two weeks, 20 push ups or as many as you can do and 100 sit ups and walk or run for only 15 mins and you too can eat bacon.

no. but yuck is right. i wonder how much bacon, eggs, steak & hashbrowns he has eaten to get that fat ass
If you get off of your fat butt and move, like run, hike, even ride a bike you would be surprised at what you can get away with at meal time, and meal time is important too. No snacks! but plenty of beer! I weigh 5 pounds more than I did as a young recruit. I can even still fit in my dress blues. It's all about moving and not sitting. Do this every morning for two weeks, 20 push ups or as many as you can do and 100 sit ups and walk or run for only 15 mins and you too can eat bacon.

you can be fit as a fiddle on the outside & still have cholesterol & triglyceride levels off the charts. it not just a matter of calories deary... but fat, salt, & nitrites. oh btw....... i'm married to a Marine, so i know discipline.

you can be fit as a fiddle & have cholesterol & triglyceride levels off the charts. it not just a matter of calories deary... but salt & nitrites. ohbtw....... i'm married to a Marine, so i know discipline
Yes you have to know your numbers, that is important too. But to live and never to enjoy a good steak or bacon and hash browns is not living. Don't be so afraid of life. Good food, enjoyable food is part of good living. But if I had high cholesterol and bad triglyceride numbers I would follow a diet but I wouldn't completely eliminate things in life I enjoy, what would be the point?

you can be fit as a fiddle & have cholesterol & triglyceride levels off the charts. it not just a matter of calories deary... but salt & nitrites. ohbtw....... i'm married to a Marine, so i know discipline
Yes you have to know your numbers, that is important too. But to live and never to enjoy a good steak or bacon and hash browns is not living. Don't be so afraid of life. Good food, enjoyable food is part of good living. But if I had high cholesterol and bad triglyceride numbers I would follow a diet but I wouldn't completely eliminate things in life I enjoy, what would be the point?

those foods should be the exception & not the rule. when i go out for breakfast- i certainly won't be ordering oatmeal, that's for sure. we just don't eat or cook that on a regular basis. family history plays a big role too.

those foods should be the exception & not the rule. when i go out for breakfast- i certainly won't be ordering oatmeal, that's for sure. we just don't eat or cook that on a regular basis. family history plays a big role too
Family history is more important than anything. Them damn Genes!!!! Lunch time! hmmmm a BLT sure sounds good.

Oatmeal? Do you think stinkin' Trump eats stinkin' oatmeal?
I don't even want to know what you eat....:lol:
About 1600 to 1700 calories a day divided just about any way I want, though I try to keep refined sugar and white flour out of my diet, work in the gym for forty minutes daily, and walk three to four miles every other day. From May to October, I like to substitute swimming and water running for the walking.

About 1600 to 1700 calories a day divided just about any way I want, though I try to keep refined sugar and white flour out of my diet, work in the gym for forty minutes daily, and walk three to four miles every other day. From May to October, I like to substitute swimming and water running for the walking
That's great. I've never been a fan of sugar except the sugar in beer. My glucose numbers are perfect. I do wish we could get wheat flour to taste as good as white flour. I understand the food company's are getting close.

About 1600 to 1700 calories a day divided just about any way I want, though I try to keep refined sugar and white flour out of my diet, work in the gym for forty minutes daily, and walk three to four miles every other day. From May to October, I like to substitute swimming and water running for the walking
That's great. I've never been a fan of sugar except the sugar in beer. My glucose numbers are perfect. I do wish we could get wheat flour to taste as good as white flour. I understand the food company's are getting close.
Let's hope so.

About 1600 to 1700 calories a day divided just about any way I want, though I try to keep refined sugar and white flour out of my diet, work in the gym for forty minutes daily, and walk three to four miles every other day. From May to October, I like to substitute swimming and water running for the walking.
Take your pills Jake

Napolitano would never pass the Senate. He's demonstrated many, many times that he has the discernment of a gnat. That's why he is on TV and not a bench.

He talks out of his ass, and the tards are stupid enough to bleev him. :lol:
LOL and you believed this clown, who said that Trump has no path to victory

What an incredibly poor deflection, even for an incredibly silly poster like you.

If you ay so Jake

Take your pills Jake
I do daily, supplements etc. I don't do illegal substances like you, bass.

Napolitano would never pass the Senate. He's demonstrated many, many times that he has the discernment of a gnat. That's why he is on TV and not a bench.

He talks out of his ass, and the tards are stupid enough to bleev him. :lol:
LOL and you believed this clown, who said that Trump has no path to victory

What an incredibly poor deflection, even for an incredibly silly poster like you.

If you ay so Jake
Keep telling yourself that as impeachment begins.

He won the narrowest victory in our history.

That means he must work hard and succeed instead of being a colossal failure as he has so far.

Forum List

Back