NASA set to reveal "major announcement" of something rover found...

Methane-Martian-Gas--52071.jpg

Isn't that where they found the pyramid? Boy it would be cool if they found something actually exciting, like evidence of a civilization or at least an alien craft instead of evidence of a one celled organism from 3 billion years ago.

Isn't that where they found the pyramid? Boy it would be cool if they found something actually exciting, like evidence of a civilization or at least an alien craft instead of evidence of a one celled organism from 3 billion years ago.

The Pyramids in Egypt OL not on Mars, I know this as I have visited The Pyramids in Egypt and I know I was not on Mars.

Wouldn't it be?
Will all of the hype they are putting into it, it better be good. Any kind of sentient life would be beyond incredible.

The Pyramids in Egypt OL not on Mars, I know this as I have visited The Pyramids in Egypt and I know I was not on Mars.
The Martians wouldn`t have you?

.... so whatcha think it is?

Set to reveal at 2 pm today. Insiders are saying it is the biggest scientific find in modern history.

Here it is, I have the FIRST EXCLUSIVE picture of what NASA and the Rover have just found on Mars, this below is the biggest scientific find in modern history, this showing there IS Life on Mars:

maxresdefault.jpg

The Martians wouldn`t have you?

No darling I was too tall for them at 5' 10" :smoke:

i think that would be awesome.
You are too picky!

You are too picky!

?? - You do know they did find ancient organisms there...right?

Wouldn't it be?
Will all of the hype they are putting into it, it better be good. Any kind of sentient life would be beyond incredible.
Hell, I'd be more than thrilled with microorganisms. Either way, next up is Titan and Enceladus. I'd bet (a little) that some kind of life exists in our solar system, not to mention the one billion trillion OTHER solar systems.

The latter is more likely.

You are too picky!

?? - You do know they did find ancient organisms there...right?
I did not know that. I remember something about a meterorite

Forum List

Back