NASA set to reveal "major announcement" of something rover found...

maxresdefault.jpg
THERE'S BEER ON MARS

THERE'S BEER ON MARS

They got beer on Mars and we can't even get a Salad Bar in this place?

How deep is rover digging?
I feel like we would need to be very deep to find evidence of past life.

"major" is not NASA's word. That is a word added by the media, which needs clicks and viewers.

they said it isnt evidence of life.

so0o0o, nothing burger.

.... so whatcha think it is?

Set to reveal at 2 pm today. Insiders are saying it is the biggest scientific find in modern history.
hopefully my high school class ring. been missing that since around 1985.

They're outright saying not to get excited because organic molecules are and can be developed independent of any life.....

it's basically an announcement that it takes a well educated scientist to understand the significance of. Booty

Thats it? That was barely worthy of a blog
Oh well. Better than nothing i reckon

well, they did just say that it proves that mars had lakes and rivers for hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years

This all implies that Mars had a higher probability of having been plush with life during that period.....which is crazy!~ It could basically be now what our earth will be, when our sun fizzles.

Isn't that where they found the pyramid? Boy it would be cool if they found something actually exciting, like evidence of a civilization or at least an alien craft instead of evidence of a one celled organism from 3 billion years ago.

The Pyramids in Egypt OL not on Mars, I know this as I have visited The Pyramids in Egypt and I know I was not on Mars.
I'm so glad you knew where you were. This is the "pyramid" I'm referring to. Pics from Rover.

pyramid-on-Mars1.jpg

Mars pyramid nasa - Google Search:

Forum List

Back