NASCAR Doesn't Want To Be Associated With Let's Go Brandon

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I can see why they're upset about the illegal use of their products, but Brandon should feel honored. The hate isn't towards him, his name is being used for hate against one of the people who doesn't have any love for our country.

It's not a NASCAR thing and you have to imagine how desperate NASCAR is to not get on the bad side of the freaking president of the United States. Next thing you know the FBI will be in the pits looking to indict drivers for for oil spills. The info babe started it and poor Brandon Brown got caught in the middle.

I can see why they're upset about the illegal use of their products, but Brandon should feel honored. The hate isn't towards him, his name is being used for hate against one of the people who doesn't have any love for our country.

Who would want to voluntarily be associated with low end whites that the rest of us whites laugh at?

Their beef is with the chick from NBC who started the whole thing trying to run cover for Red Joe.

You know inside they're laughing their asses off.

Brandon could be the name of anyone or no one. While comical and effective at triggering radical leftist fairies, the whole "Let's go Brandon" chant is becoming a bit like some kind of religious movement. Before long every conservative who joins in could be reciting, "I am Brandon" "And so am I." You ask me . . . Let's go Brandon has run its course. We should say what we really mean in plain English, "Fuck Joe Biden." Why mince words?

Who would want to voluntarily be associated with low end whites that the rest of us whites laugh at?

Who would voluntarily associate themselves with mass child murder (abortion industry) and mass child mutilation (transgenderism)? You and all others who do may as well save yourselves some time and pin horns to your heads, pointed tails to your backsides.

Brandon could be the name of anyone or no one. While comical and effective at triggering radical leftist fairies, the whole "Let's go Brandon" chant is becoming a bit like some kind of religious movement. Before long every conservative who joins in could be reciting, "I am Brandon" "And so am I." You ask me . . . Let's go Brandon has run its course. We should say what really mean in plain English, "Fuck Joe Biden." Why mince words?

If liberals would stop reacting to it it would fade away.
As long as they show their buthurt it will continue.

Who would voluntarily associate themselves with mass child murder (abortion industry) and mass child mutilation (transgenderism)? You and all others who do may as well save yourselves some time and pin horns to your heads, pointed tails to your backsides.

Wouldnt that make stealing elections from you buffoons more difficult?

Forum List

Back