NASCAR hoaxer Bubba Wallace booed when introduced, cheers when he crashes

There's a woman right now in the Nascar "JV league" that GONNA be great..
They said the same about Danica Patrick...The only race she ever won was when all the big Indy Car stars went to race the last Champ Car race at Long Beach.

We shall see.

Danica skipped the usual prereqs in the stock car minor leagues. Spent very little time "coming up".. A LOT of super slick Indie drivers never made it truly big.. A.J. Foyt for example.

Out of dozen Indie drivers that went to Nascar, only Tony Stuart had a better career record in Nascar..

Last edited:
Why dont you just flesh that out a bit with your commanding knowledge of WHY the sport is predominantly white and Southern? I'd enjoy correcting all your misconceptions. But I don't think you could put that many meaningful words into a post.

Moonshine and Bill France, Sr...

Last edited:
You apparently didn't read my OP. I explained exactly what he needed to apologize for.

Get lost dumbfuck.

Yeah, you explained, Wallace inexplicably called a noose a "noose". For that he owed someone an apology. Because a noose being found out to have been a noose for months ceases to be a noose. I am sure that made sense when you typed it.

Say, did you stamp your feet while typing that nonsense?

That type of knot is known as a hangman’s noose
No it isn't. Stop lying. Your picture is photo shopped. I've seen the actual photos...nothing like it.
Are you lying? Or just too dumb to know?
That is the official photo reported by NASCAR
You are the one lying

Read it and weep

What does it matter? It was a garage door pull that was there WAAAY before Wallace "randomly" was assigned that spot... FBI says so.. Drop it...
I didn’t bring it up

Just pointing out there was a legitimate reason to be concerned.

Wallace did not point it out. Someone else did

I love it!!! Thinking it was a noose is a natural reaction, but be a man and admit you were wrong. He didn't, instead he doubles down calling it a "straight up noose." We had photographic evidence the fucking thing had been there since at least October of last year, long before Wallace was in that garage stall. So he had no reason not to apologize to NASCAR fans.

When introduced fans booed him. When he crashed 17 laps into the race, they cheered. LOL

Now he's the most hated driver in NASCAR.

Did they get the Trump 2020 car on the race yet?

I love it!!! Thinking it was a noose is a natural reaction, but be a man and admit you were wrong. He didn't, instead he doubles down calling it a "straight up noose." We had photographic evidence the fucking thing had been there since at least October of last year, long before Wallace was in that garage stall. So he had no reason not to apologize to NASCAR fans.

When introduced fans booed him. When he crashed 17 laps into the race, they cheered. LOL

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

Yeah, but wasn’t the noose in the garage years before Wallace moved into it? If so I don’t understand how he could play the victim
Why did he play the victim?

Because days after he fought to ban the Confederate Flag, a noose was found hanging prominently in his garage.

He did not find the noose, he did not report it, he did not raise a stink. It was all done by NASCAR and other drivers who were offended.

It was not till afterwards that an investigation found the noose had been there for months.

Nobody is disappointed in his INITIAL reaction.. VIRTUALLY nobody.. In fact, that race and next, there was LITTLE if any fan outrage. But as a professional, you have to put the sport FIRST and just accept the results of the investigation.. He didn't do that. THAT'S why folks are turning on him NOW...
Fan outrage is over Wallace advocating for NASCAR to remove the Confederate Flag from its events.

Did they get the Trump 2020 car on the race yet?
The Trump 2020 car will claim it won the race even though it finished last

Bubba's been around NASCAR for 12 to 15 years... You would think he would know his audience better...

Edit: 10 years...

You saying his audience is racist? That the sport can't tolerate women or minorities? I'm LIVID mad at NASCAR for doing the virtue groveling thing. THAT'S who needs to be booed...
Not a NASCAR fan and don't care about the race of a driver. But he tried to this divide this country even more. He gets what he deserves from here on out. I would've booed him also, the world doesn't need any more like him.

Nascar MADE this worse.. That was their big day for virtue groveling.. The pre-race stuff was ALL about black history and NASCAR'S "commitment"... If they didn't alert the press that this was gonna be a full-out pandering effort -- this would have been sports news... I'm saying, he was under IMMENSE pressure and attention... And i blame NASCAR for setting him up and USING him as the focus of their screwy marketing plan..
Wallace could've made it better, but he decided to go on national TV and play the victim.

Fan outrage is over Wallace advocating for NASCAR to remove the Confederate Flag from its events.
That disapproval is directed at NASCAR for pandering to its non-fans instead of its base

Wallace was largely ignored till he made a fool of himself
As NASCARs only black, Wallace spoke up about how inappropriate the Rebel Flag is.

Even Mississippi is getting rid of it

That disapproval is directed at NASCAR for pandering to its non-fans instead of its base

As NASCARs only black, Wallace spoke up about how inappropriate the Rebel Flag is.

Correction: Like your hero Obama, Wallace is not black but rather a mulatto, His father is white.

1595162586037.png

Just pointing out there was a legitimate reason to be concerned.
There was zero reason to be concerned

Wallace was just playing the race card by being a drama queen
Lets see

Days after Wallace had pressed NASCAR to ban the Rebel Flag a noose was found in his garage.

That is generally considered a threat and a reason to be concerned.

Correction: Like your hero Obama, Wallace is not black but rather a mulatto, His father is white.
So?

Forum List

Back