NASCAR hoaxer Bubba Wallace booed when introduced, cheers when he crashes

I love it!!! Thinking it was a noose is a natural reaction, but be a man and admit you were wrong. He didn't, instead he doubles down calling it a "straight up noose." We had photographic evidence the fucking thing had been there since at least October of last year, long before Wallace was in that garage stall. So he had no reason not to apologize to NASCAR fans.

When introduced fans booed him. When he crashed 17 laps into the race, they cheered. LOL

Now he's the most hated driver in NASCAR.
It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

A type of knot. the intent of this knot was to give someone a handle to open and close a garage door, not to intimidate anyone.
That type of knot is known as a hangman’s noose
It if was a hangman's noose the loop would tighten on the hand that was trying to close the door. The knot that was found is known as Loop Knot

You actually expect rightwinger to know what the fuck hes talking about?

Don’t know what I am talking about?

View attachment 364684

No you dont. The post above mine proved you wrong. Once again. That's not a noose, a noose would get tighter around the hand pulling down on the door.

Dumbass.
Your post showed that you don’t know shit

The noose in the garage was a hangman’s noose
Your Figure 9 loop looks nothing like it

View attachment 364686

The thing with this picture is it's intentionally taken to make the knot look larger, notice the lack of anything in the foreground to establish size.
Rope looks pretty thick

Because the camera is probably 6 inches from it.

I love it!!! Thinking it was a noose is a natural reaction, but be a man and admit you were wrong. He didn't, instead he doubles down calling it a "straight up noose." We had photographic evidence the fucking thing had been there since at least October of last year, long before Wallace was in that garage stall. So he had no reason not to apologize to NASCAR fans.

When introduced fans booed him. When he crashed 17 laps into the race, they cheered. LOL

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

Yeah, but wasn’t the noose in the garage years before Wallace moved into it? If so I don’t understand how he could play the victim
Why did he play the victim?

Because days after he fought to ban the Confederate Flag, a noose was found hanging prominently in his garage.

He did not find the noose, he did not report it, he did not raise a stink. It was all done by NASCAR and other drivers who were offended.

It was not till afterwards that an investigation found the noose had been there for months.

And in the frenzy right after the story broke people who are opposed to the flag ban were lambasted and the noose was used an example of the "hatred" out there. They even did a dog and pony show for supporting the guy. Once it was found to be not a threat, but something that was there as a utility item for months before, they should have admitted they over-reacted.

But no, no one can do that anymore.

You would love it.. It's terrible. No one really interested in the sport wants this to linger on...
Apparently he did, dumbass and that's exactly the point.

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

How did they know Bubba was going to be using that garage a year ago?

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

A type of knot. the intent of this knot was to give someone a handle to open and close a garage door, not to intimidate anyone.

A hangman's noose that doesnt cinch up is pretty useless wouldnt you say?

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

It if was a hangman's noose the loop would tighten on the hand that was trying to close the door. The knot that was found is known as Loop Knot

You actually expect rightwinger to know what the fuck hes talking about?

Don’t know what I am talking about?

View attachment 364684

No you dont. The post above mine proved you wrong. Once again. That's not a noose, a noose would get tighter around the hand pulling down on the door.

Dumbass.
Your post showed that you don’t know shit

The noose in the garage was a hangman’s noose
Your Figure 9 loop looks nothing like it

View attachment 364686

You're such a fuken liar...
1595091428348.png

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

Yeah, but wasn’t the noose in the garage years before Wallace moved into it? If so I don’t understand how he could play the victim
Why did he play the victim?

Because days after he fought to ban the Confederate Flag, a noose was found hanging prominently in his garage.

He did not find the noose, he did not report it, he did not raise a stink. It was all done by NASCAR and other drivers who were offended.

It was not till afterwards that an investigation found the noose had been there for months.

Not sure if he played the victim or not, but it’s been established that he wasn’t the victim of a hate crime.

Bubba Wallace did not try to do anything.

He did not find the knot, he did not report it, he responded responsibly to a possible threat.

It was NASCAR that initiated the investigation

Let's emphasize that:

Wallace did not find the noose.

Wallace did not report the noose to anyone.

Wallace did not initiate the investigation into the noose.

Wallace did not advocate there be an investigation before it happened.

Wallace expressed gratitude that it wasn't, as a first glimpse might have it, a hate crime.

Wallace had nothing to do with Nascar's decision to frown upon overt displays of racism at their races.

... and of course, the racist dipshits on this board are united: Wallace has to apologize. For something. Whatever it was that hurt their little fee-fees, the negro has to apologize.

With these low-IQ, low-education, next-to-no self-awareness dipshits, the White Grievance Industry has a field day. They really, really got to love their marks.

Bubba Wallace did not try to do anything.

He did not find the knot, he did not report it, he responded responsibly to a possible threat.

It was NASCAR that initiated the investigation

Let's emphasize that:

Wallace did not find the noose.

Wallace did not report the noose to anyone.

Wallace did not initiate the investigation into the noose.

Wallace did not advocate there be an investigation before it happened.

Wallace expressed gratitude that it wasn't, as a first glimpse might have it, a hate crime.

Wallace had nothing to do with Nascar's decision to frown upon overt displays of racism at their races.

... and of course, the racist dipshits on this board are united: Wallace has to apologize. For something. Whatever it was that hurt their little fee-fees, the negro has to apologize.

With these low-IQ, low-education, next-to-no self-awareness dipshits, the White Grievance Industry has a field day. They really, really got to love their marks.

Being the leader of his team he is responsible for their behavior. No different than Obama is ultimately responsible for the behavior of his administration when he was in charge.

After discovering the stupid pull rope had nothing to do with him, he refused to apologize to Nascar or their fans. Instead doubling down on the noose bullshit. He lost what little respect he had in Nascar. He tried to divide the country, not unite them. He's a steering wheel holder version of smollet.

The other drivers walked with him in a gesture of unity. He never apologized to them. NASCAR leadership also played a big role in pushing the hoax. It seems as if NASCAR, NBA, NFL and ESPN are all being run by the Liberati who want to promote the racial discord. I just don't get it. It is suicidal to their sport.
Or maybe just good people whom are sick and tired of racism in our country. That ever dawn on you dip shit?

The other drivers walked with him in a gesture of unity. He never apologized to them. NASCAR leadership also played a big role in pushing the hoax. It seems as if NASCAR, NBA, NFL and ESPN are all being run by the Liberati who want to promote the racial discord. I just don't get it. It is suicidal to their sport.
Or maybe just good people whom are sick and tired of racism in our country. That ever dawn on you dip shit?

And yet smollet and wallace prove, if you don't have racism, make some!

Being the leader of his team he is responsible for their behavior. No different than Obama is ultimately responsible for the behavior of his administration when he was in charge.

After discovering the stupid pull rope had nothing to do with him, he refused to apologize to Nascar or their fans. Instead doubling down on the noose bullshit. He lost what little respect he had in Nascar. He tried to divide the country, not unite them. He's a steering wheel holder version of smollet.

You know, dummy, grown-ups apologize for wrongdoing. You couldn't identify any. Yet, you insist on an apology - because your fee-fee hurts, and someone, anyone, has to be responsible for that. And you found a negro to blame. Because, nothing yells "division" quite like a negro enjoying the support of his team, his competitors, and considerate officials in the Nascar business, right? Neither Wallace, nor the member of his team reporting the noose, did anything wrong. Nothing whatsoever. Except it turned out, whiny, white sissies couldn't bear their own ugly mug in the mirror, even while in this one instance it turned out the noose was not intended as the racist threat it usually signifies.

Say, how on earth did you arrive at the conclusion I might be even marginally interested in, let alone persuadable by, your slimy, sanctimonious whining?

KARMA in its purest form.

You know, dummy, grown-ups apologize for wrongdoing. You couldn't identify any. Yet, you insist on an apology - because your fee-fee hurts, and someone, anyone, has to be responsible for that. And you found a negro to blame. Because, nothing yells "division" quite like a negro enjoying the support of his team, his competitors, and considerate officials in the Nascar business, right? Neither Wallace, nor the member of his team reporting the noose, did anything wrong. Nothing whatsoever. Except it turned out, whiny, white sissies couldn't bear their own ugly mug in the mirror, even while in this one instance it turned out the noose was not intended as the racist threat it usually signifies.

Say, how on earth did you arrive at the conclusion I might be even marginally interested in, let alone persuadable by, your slimy, sanctimonious whining?

You apparently didn't read my OP. I explained exactly what he needed to apologize for.

Get lost dumbfuck.

they are brainwashed when they are young to hate whitey and nooses are EVERYWHERE...that's why black culture is a self destructive cycle:

Forum List

Back