NASCAR hoaxer Bubba Wallace booed when introduced, cheers when he crashes

Cities were burning but the FBI thought the piece of rope was so important that they sent two dozen agents. WTF?

I love it!!! Thinking it was a noose is a natural reaction, but be a man and admit you were wrong. He didn't, instead he doubles down calling it a "straight up noose." We had photographic evidence the fucking thing had been there since at least October of last year, long before Wallace was in that garage stall. So he had no reason not to apologize to NASCAR fans.

When introduced fans booed him. When he crashed 17 laps into the race, they cheered. LOL

Now he's the most hated driver in NASCAR.
It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

A type of knot. the intent of this knot was to give someone a handle to open and close a garage door, not to intimidate anyone.
That type of knot is known as a hangman’s noose
It if was a hangman's noose the loop would tighten on the hand that was trying to close the door. The knot that was found is known as Loop Knot

You actually expect rightwinger to know what the fuck hes talking about?

Don’t know what I am talking about?

View attachment 364684

No you dont. The post above mine proved you wrong. Once again. That's not a noose, a noose would get tighter around the hand pulling down on the door.

Dumbass.
Your post showed that you don’t know shit

The noose in the garage was a hangman’s noose
Your Figure 9 loop looks nothing like it

View attachment 364686
It is not a noose if it does not tighten..A noose would not work as a garage pull. It is simply a loop knot doesn't matter what you think it looks like. You are bitching about form over function

I love it!!! Thinking it was a noose is a natural reaction, but be a man and admit you were wrong. He didn't, instead he doubles down calling it a "straight up noose." We had photographic evidence the fucking thing had been there since at least October of last year, long before Wallace was in that garage stall. So he had no reason not to apologize to NASCAR fans.

When introduced fans booed him. When he crashed 17 laps into the race, they cheered. LOL

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

A type of knot. the intent of this knot was to give someone a handle to open and close a garage door, not to intimidate anyone.
It if was a hangman's noose the loop would tighten on the hand that was trying to close the door. The knot that was found is known as Loop Knot

View attachment 364684

No you dont. The post above mine proved you wrong. Once again. That's not a noose, a noose would get tighter around the hand pulling down on the door.

Dumbass.

View attachment 364686
It is not a noose if it does not tighten..A noose would not work as a garage pull. It is simply a loop knot doesn't matter what you think it looks like. You are bitching about form over function
I know how to tie a noose
That is a noose

A loop knot does not have six or more loops.
Whether it was the best knot for a garage pull is irrelevant

It was a hangman’s noose

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

View attachment 364684

Dumbass.

View attachment 364686
That is a noose

It was a hangman’s noose
It is not a noose if it does not tighten..A noose would not work as a garage pull.

This is a true statement.

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

View attachment 364684

Dumbass.

View attachment 364686
That is a noose

It was a hangman’s noose
It is not a noose if it does not tighten..A noose would not work as a garage pull.

This is a true statement.
Was it meant as the best possible garage pull or as a joke?

I didn't make it... So ... I don't know... What I do know, It is not a noose if it does not tighten..A noose would not work as a garage pull.

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

Yeah, but wasn’t the noose in the garage years before Wallace moved into it? If so I don’t understand how he could play the victim

Yes. Drivers are assigned garage space to unload their haulers and work on the car. There exists several photos of the same stall next to other cars with the "noose" clearly visible.

Was it [noose] meant as the best possible garage pull or as a joke?

Probably neither.

My guess is that someone was tasked with sweeping out or just waiting for the hauler to arrive. He was bored, knew how to tie a hangman's noose, there was a cord just hanging there so he took up some time.

I sure wish we could get past all this sensitivity.

Bubba Wallace did not try to do anything.

He did not find the knot, he did not report it, he responded responsibly to a possible threat.

It was NASCAR that initiated the investigation

It was a crew member of the Bubba Wallace that reported the incident.

That is a noose

It was a hangman’s noose

Once again one of our far-left Trolls proves conclusively that there is precious little or no racism in America.

If there was a serious race problem in America, Trolls like rightwinger would have something relevant to post proving racism besides a pull rope in a speedway garage that had been there for over a year.

I didn't make it... So ... I don't know... What I do know, It is not a noose if it does not tighten..A noose would not work as a garage pull.
You know... I should explain that.

If you make the noose and put your finger in it, it's going to tighten on your finger. As a joke sure it might be funny once... but it only works once. It's going to suck for whoever did it.

If you grab the noose at the top or by the thick part that is wrapped, and pull, you'll undo the knot. So... It was not used as a garage pull, or it was a knot that looks like a noose knot, but it's not. I don't know. Given that there is evidence that it's been there for months... Suggests to me it's a look alike noose knot.

Bubba's been around NASCAR for 12 to 15 years... You would think he would know his audience better...

Edit: 10 years...

I don't follow NASCAR but I had heard he isn't very good. He hasn't really won, right? So, he was likely trying to follow in kapernick's footsteps to use race hustling to make up for his lack of racing success....

Winning races in the Nascar big league is hard.. The points system means that you can have a great season if you're consistently competitive.. His team and sponsor is the Petty family which are one of those family NASCAR dynasties. You have to EARN a ride for the top league and Wallace did that. Takes a couple years to drive competitively in that circuit.. And I was following him BECAUSE he was getting better all the time...

6 wins 28 top 10s in the Nascar Truck league. About a dozen top 10s in the Nascar "JV" league, and about 1/2 a dozen top 10s in the big league "Cup" series.. He's NOT there as an ornament...

You make a lot of money on that night??? :poke: Only time I was in the infield, I was so bombed and tired -- I fell asleep on the grass for most of the race... Didn't think that would ever be possible..
I made *some* money, and a lot of memories... I likely could have made like three or four times the amount I did, but at least half those logs weren't paid for with cash. I got alcohol, I got good food... I got... Well... Lets just say I wish back then today's cell phones existed.

Hell... My internal voice or censor so to speak has always been a little faulty. I've never been a shy person, but I'm definitely a introvert. But with a couple beers in me the filter isn't there anymore. I'm like sixteen and the guy I was with, who's name I can't remember he was the son of one of my dads friends, was eighteen... He's done this many times with his family, and couldn't believe the stupid shit I was getting away with. Tits, tits, everywhere.

I hit on this guys wife, respectfully mind you I was sitting at his fire, thinking it was his daughter. He notified me fairly quick that it was his wife, and the guy I was with was thinking of running... He later told me there was a tone that I didn't pick up on ... Because my response was "holy shit man, you hit the jack pot. How did you pull that off?" I don't remember what he said, but his wife ( who was actually about 15 years older than I thought she was ) disappeared for about 15 minutes while her husband and his brother and I talked, and got HER DAUGHTER who is like a year younger than me, and basically threw her at me.

I mean she took after mother... Oh my god she took after momma. She's a looker. Now I was pretty sure right away that it was her daughter mind you, after finding out how bad I fucked up her age to begin with... But I asked anyway. Because... Filter is fuck'n broke. I'm not thinking, just talking. And the daughter didn't *look* like she was happy being taken away from wherever it was she came from. So my first words directly toward the daughter is "my god you are going to age well"... and... I tried for something about wine aging getting better or... Something... I fucked it all up... But instead of one happy mother now, I got a happy daughter as well, because evidently not having a coherent thought and stumbling over oneself is endearing to some people.

*laughs*

I spent several hours there at their little spot. It was damn near midnight when I met them... Oh the memories of that night... I hope I go to bed and dream about it.

Infields at Nascar race are like Sodom and Gomorrah... I could only survive it once...

Bubba's been around NASCAR for 12 to 15 years... You would think he would know his audience better...

Edit: 10 years...

You saying his audience is racist? That the sport can't tolerate women or minorities? I'm LIVID mad at NASCAR for doing the virtue groveling thing. THAT'S who needs to be booed...
Not a NASCAR fan and don't care about the race of a driver. But he tried to this divide this country even more. He gets what he deserves from here on out. I would've booed him also, the world doesn't need any more like him.

Nascar MADE this worse.. That was their big day for virtue groveling.. The pre-race stuff was ALL about black history and NASCAR'S "commitment"... If they didn't alert the press that this was gonna be a full-out pandering effort -- this would have been sports news... I'm saying, he was under IMMENSE pressure and attention... And i blame NASCAR for setting him up and USING him as the focus of their screwy marketing plan..

No it isn't. Stop lying. Your picture is photo shopped. I've seen the actual photos...nothing like it.
Are you lying? Or just too dumb to know?
That is the official photo reported by NASCAR
You are the one lying

Read it and weep

What does it matter? It was a garage door pull that was there WAAAY before Wallace "randomly" was assigned that spot... FBI says so.. Drop it...

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

Yeah, but wasn’t the noose in the garage years before Wallace moved into it? If so I don’t understand how he could play the victim
Why did he play the victim?

Because days after he fought to ban the Confederate Flag, a noose was found hanging prominently in his garage.

He did not find the noose, he did not report it, he did not raise a stink. It was all done by NASCAR and other drivers who were offended.

It was not till afterwards that an investigation found the noose had been there for months.

Nobody is disappointed in his INITIAL reaction.. VIRTUALLY nobody.. In fact, that race and next, there was LITTLE if any fan outrage. But as a professional, you have to put the sport FIRST and just accept the results of the investigation.. He didn't do that. THAT'S why folks are turning on him NOW...

Nascar fans are the biggest racists in sports.

Why dont you just flesh that out a bit with your commanding knowledge of WHY the sport is predominantly white and Southern? I'd enjoy correcting all your misconceptions. But I don't think you could put that many meaningful words into a post..

You saying his audience is racist? That the sport can't tolerate women or minorities?

His audience, or the NASCAR audience?

Pretty much one and same aint it? The "whiteness" factor of which NASCAR is now suddenly mortally embarrassed comes from the ORIGIN of NASCAR in moonshine running days. And ever since it's BEEN a business, the dominant participants are FAMILY DYNASTIES that race, own cars, build teams. 80% of the teams are 3rd generation FAMILY run teams.. Nascar itself was a 2 generation FAMILY operation at the Exec level until about 10 or 15 years ago... So THERE is your "whiteness problem" that NASCAR stupidly is TRYING to get out of...

Makes no sense to be APOLOGIZING for that history.. As long as the sport recognizes talent and merit in EVERY color or sex...

Forum List

Back