NASCAR hoaxer Bubba Wallace booed when introduced, cheers when he crashes

It was a hangman’s noose
NASCAR confirmed it

Moments ago, the FBI has confirmed that the 'noose' incident involving NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace was a hoax.

In a joint statement with NASCAR, the FBI has determined that Wallace
was not the victim of a hate crime and that a pull rope fashioned like a noose had been on a garage door at Talladega Superspeedway since as early as October 2019.

There's a woman right now in the Nascar "JV league" that GONNA be great..
They said the same about Danica Patrick...The only race she ever won was when all the big Indy Car stars went to race the last Champ Car race at Long Beach.

We shall see.

Danica skipped the usual prereqs in the stock car minor leagues. Spent very little time "coming up".. A LOT of super slick Indie drivers never made it truly big.. A.J. Foyt for example.

Out of dozen Indie drivers that went to Nascar, only Tony Stuart had a better career record in Nascar..
Danica started in IndyCar...She then managed to get released (i.e. fired) by the Andrettis for being a prima donna bitch on wheels (literally) who couldn't win.....She then proceeded to do nothing in NASCAR.

And I'm not bagging on her because she's a female...Katherine Legge had more raw talent and could have made a big noise in IndyCar, were it not for some bad behind-the-scenes breaks.

To be honest I don't care who crashes... it's the only entertainment in the "sport" as far as I'm concerned.

Well... That's not true. As a teenager I spent the night in the center of a track before race day. That was rather entertaining. The amount of things people who follow NASCAR will do for a one dollar log is... Awesome.

The best part about a weekend at a NASCAR event was camping out in the infield. Oh boy! Those were the days. NASCAR has kind of devolved the same way country music has devolved. Now we have bro racing and bro country music.

Fan outrage is over Wallace advocating for NASCAR to remove the Confederate Flag from its events.
That disapproval is directed at NASCAR for pandering to its non-fans instead of its base

Wallace was largely ignored till he made a fool of himself
As NASCARs only black, Wallace spoke up about how inappropriate the Rebel Flag is.

Even Mississippi is getting rid of it
Correction: Like your hero Obama, Wallace is not black but rather a mulatto, His father is white.
So?
Just saying

I love it!!! Thinking it was a noose is a natural reaction, but be a man and admit you were wrong. He didn't, instead he doubles down calling it a "straight up noose." We had photographic evidence the fucking thing had been there since at least October of last year, long before Wallace was in that garage stall. So he had no reason not to apologize to NASCAR fans.

When introduced fans booed him. When he crashed 17 laps into the race, they cheered. LOL

Now he's the most hated driver in NASCAR.

Did they get the Trump 2020 car on the race yet?
The Trump 2020 car will claim it won the race even though it finished last

At least it wouldn't be like the Hillary2016 car that claimed it won the race because it had the fastest lap time.

Forum List

Back