NASCAR hoaxer Bubba Wallace booed when introduced, cheers when he crashes

I love it!!! Thinking it was a noose is a natural reaction, but be a man and admit you were wrong. He didn't, instead he doubles down calling it a "straight up noose." We had photographic evidence the fucking thing had been there since at least October of last year, long before Wallace was in that garage stall. So he had no reason not to apologize to NASCAR fans.

When introduced fans booed him. When he crashed 17 laps into the race, they cheered. LOL

Now he's the most hated driver in NASCAR.
Let's face it. 'Bubba' has always been our token 'AA' plantation lawn jockey driver. He can't drive worth shit. Never has.

I love it!!! Thinking it was a noose is a natural reaction, but be a man and admit you were wrong. He didn't, instead he doubles down calling it a "straight up noose." We had photographic evidence the fucking thing had been there since at least October of last year, long before Wallace was in that garage stall. So he had no reason not to apologize to NASCAR fans.

When introduced fans booed him. When he crashed 17 laps into the race, they cheered. LOL

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

A type of knot. the intent of this knot was to give someone a handle to open and close a garage door, not to intimidate anyone.
That type of knot is known as a hangman’s noose

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

A type of knot. the intent of this knot was to give someone a handle to open and close a garage door, not to intimidate anyone.

Yes, and again, it wouldn't be able to hang anyone because any force applied to it would cause the door to open.

A square not isn't used for just securing square.

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

It if was a hangman's noose the loop would tighten on the hand that was trying to close the door. The knot that was found is known as Loop Knot

Bubba's been around NASCAR for 12 to 15 years... You would think he would know his audience better...

Edit: 10 years...

You saying his audience is racist? That the sport can't tolerate women or minorities? I'm LIVID mad at NASCAR for doing the virtue groveling thing. THAT'S who needs to be booed...
Not a NASCAR fan and don't care about the race of a driver. But he tried to this divide this country even more. He gets what he deserves from here on out. I would've booed him also, the world doesn't need any more like him.

You would love it.. It's terrible. No one really interested in the sport wants this to linger on...

Yes I do. A whiney little pissant that thought his race would get him the attention he deserved winds up getting him booed at a nascar race.

We call that Karma. Good Karma.

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

It if was a hangman's noose the loop would tighten on the hand that was trying to close the door. The knot that was found is known as Loop Knot

You actually expect rightwinger to know what the fuck hes talking about?

Bubba's been around NASCAR for 12 to 15 years... You would think he would know his audience better...

You saying his audience is racist? That the sport can't tolerate women or minorities? I'm LIVID mad at NASCAR for doing the virtue groveling thing. THAT'S who needs to be booed...
Not a NASCAR fan and don't care about the race of a driver. But he tried to this divide this country even more. He gets what he deserves from here on out. I would've booed him also, the world doesn't need any more like him.

Bubba Wallace did not try to do anything.

He did not find the knot, he did not report it, he responded responsibly to a possible threat.

It was NASCAR that initiated the investigation

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

Doesn’t look like your Figure 9 knot does it?

1595080869476.jpeg

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

Don’t know what I am talking about?

1595080920435.jpeg

Bubba Wallace did not try to do anything.

He did not find the knot, he did not report it, he responded responsibly to a possible threat.

It was NASCAR that initiated the investigation
He reported it, he ran with it. It was a hoax and he knew it from the beginning. He gets what he deserves.

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

View attachment 364684

No you dont. The post above mine proved you wrong. Once again. That's not a noose, a noose would get tighter around the hand pulling down on the door.

Dumbass.

Anyone else find it ironic that Wallace who pushed to get the Confederate flag banned at Nascar races has as one of his sponsers Coke Cola which was invented by a man who served in the Confederate army?

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

View attachment 364684

No you dont. The post above mine proved you wrong. Once again. That's not a noose, a noose would get tighter around the hand pulling down on the door.

Dumbass.
Your post showed that you don’t know shit

The noose in the garage was a hangman’s noose
Your Figure 9 loop looks nothing like it

1595081323264.jpeg

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

View attachment 364684

Dumbass.

View attachment 364686

The thing with this picture is it's intentionally taken to make the knot look larger, notice the lack of anything in the foreground to establish size.

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

Yeah, but wasn’t the noose in the garage years before Wallace moved into it? If so I don’t understand how he could play the victim
Why did he play the victim?

Because days after he fought to ban the Confederate Flag, a noose was found hanging prominently in his garage.

He did not find the noose, he did not report it, he did not raise a stink. It was all done by NASCAR and other drivers who were offended.

It was not till afterwards that an investigation found the noose had been there for months.

It was a noose
Even NASCAR admits it

View attachment 364684

Dumbass.

View attachment 364686

The thing with this picture is it's intentionally taken to make the knot look larger, notice the lack of anything in the foreground to establish size.
Rope looks pretty thick

Forum List

Back