Nasty Attacking Antifa Girl Who Got Punched In The Face By Heroic Pro-Trumper Seeks $80K On GoFundMe

[

How many have you been to to make such an observation?

We know you've been to zero. Thought you would stand proud with the Anarchist Fascists attacking America, you can't waddle that far....
Been to NYC, San Francisco, LA, Long Beach, Rochester, and San Diego several times. But thank you for the personal attack. Pretty much covers your competency.

Perhaps, but not at the ANTIFA riots that you are cheering on.
Ah...I see...to the frightened RussianWr comrades such as yourself, NOT supporting an ex-con thug sucker-punching small women is THE...SAME...THING as supporting riots. How interesting. Be sure to send the ex-con thug all your money....after all "a fool and his money....."

What is it I'm frightened of. shortbus? You violent fascists? :lmao:

You brownshirts don't do real well when you push too far.

Tell me Shortbus, this was in the fascist dictatorship of California, yet the man who punched the rioting chick was not charged with any crime. Why is that? Yes, she is begging her fellow ANTIFA fascists to give her money, but that means that even a civil suit is out, why is that?
Because the video evidence shows she asked for it. So she needs to ebeg.

We know you've been to zero. Thought you would stand proud with the Anarchist Fascists attacking America, you can't waddle that far....
Been to NYC, San Francisco, LA, Long Beach, Rochester, and San Diego several times. But thank you for the personal attack. Pretty much covers your competency.

Ah...I see...to the frightened RussianWr comrades such as yourself, NOT supporting an ex-con thug sucker-punching small women is THE...SAME...THING as supporting riots. How interesting. Be sure to send the ex-con thug all your money....after all "a fool and his money....."

Tell me Shortbus, this was in the fascist dictatorship of California, yet the man who punched the rioting chick was not charged with any crime. Why is that? Yes, she is begging her fellow ANTIFA fascists to give her money, but that means that even a civil suit is out, why is that?

Yes, but the goal was to force SHORTBUS to admit this.

And...what did she do to "ask for it"....be a small target so the ex-con thug can actually feel less threatened when sucker punching her, eh?

Yes, but the goal was to force SHORTBUS to admit this.
She won't. She is a libtard. Libtards never admit they are wrong. This is a truism about those on the left no matter what they call themselves.

And...what did she do to "ask for it"....be a small target so the ex-con thug can actually feel less threatened when sucker punching her, eh?
Trying to hit someone with a bottle, dumbass. That's why the midget guy hit her the first time.

[

Poor frightened RussianWr....you think that this is over? :rofl:

Photoshopped a film clip?

Check out @BakedNorwegian's Tweet: Viva Europa on Twitter

Gfys.

Two different videos, two different punches. Who kept following whom?

Why didnt she drop the bottle and run?
She was in the mix willingly and intended to hit someone with that bottle.....she's fair game.
She didn't even have a bottle, watch the video of his sucker punching her and point out any bottle.

Does being a dyke cause mental issues?

Other way around.

I'm just sayin.....

And here we have the second person to come to the proper conclusion.

Bodee the internet tough-dyke.

How about we find a conservative chick of the same build willing to smack you upside the head with a bottle?

Since she's so small it wouldnt hurt right?

Ohhh, are you Brownshirts going to get even more violent? :lmao:

Say Shortbus, did you disarm all the peasants yet?

Hmmm, wonder how that will affect all of this.. :dunno:

More farting in the wind. . ..
Seems you are. Not as tough as you thought you were, eh?
The hell are you babbling about, fucktard?
You're thin skin and weak ego. Do you really think the Keyboard Kommando Klown tough guy routine works for you? Do you honestly have any respect for someone that just insults others for disagreeing with them and not having the smarts to point out where they are wrong?

I know your type; talks tough but the first to run in a fight.

More farting in the wind. . ..
Seems you are. Not as tough as you thought you were, eh?
The hell are you babbling about, fucktard?
You're thin skin and weak ego. Do you really think the Keyboard Kommando Klown tough guy routine works for you? Do you honestly have any respect for someone that just insults others for disagreeing with them and not having the smarts to point out where they are wrong?

I know your type; talks tough but the first to run in a fight.
You called me a liar. You don't believe calling someone a liar is an insult?

If you do, get off that high horse because you have no reason to be riding it.

Two different videos, two different punches. Who kept following whom?

Why didnt she drop the bottle and run?
She was in the mix willingly and intended to hit someone with that bottle.....she's fair game.
She didn't even have a bottle, watch the video of his sucker punching her and point out any bottle.
She had a bottle seconds before.
no she didn't, and that pic is photo shopped.
Here's an official copyrighted picture taken by a Reuters photographer of her holding the bottle. It can't be any more clearer than that.

RTS12H9F.jpg

jPHCkPW.jpg
It'll all come out at the trial and all the guilty will pay their debt to society. God Bless America!

Yeah I think when you aim to scalp people and reach for a man's throat in a hostile manner, getting punched is pretty much exactly what you deserve...

And I'm an anti-feminist chick for the record.

Your two paragraphs contradict each other.

First paragraph implies that you believe women are the equal of men but second says women are and should be subservient.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah I think when you aim to scalp people and reach for a man's throat in a hostile manner, getting punched is pretty much exactly what you deserve...

And I'm an anti-feminist chick for the record.

Your two paragraphs contradict each other.

First paragraph implies that you believe women are the equal of men but second says women are and should be subservient.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
No the second says she is anti-feminist, duncemobile.

You don't have to be a feminist to believe in equality of the sexes in reality....that's just a bogus claim the feminists make. Feminism isn't about equality of the sexes...
It is about man hating and trying to be like men. They shouldn't even call them feminists as there is nothing feminine about them.

[

Isn't Nathan fascist too?

Nathan who?
Damigo. As in "Damigo, Nathan Damigo. Woman beater". ;)

Cal State Stanislaus to investigate white supremacist student who punched woman in Berkeley melee
Cal State Stanislaus officials launched an “immediate investigation” this weekend after one of their students, white supremacist Nathan Damigo, was captured on video punching a woman in the face during a melee in Berkeley.

“The university has zero tolerance for the use of violence and we will take all of the necessary legal and disciplinary measures to ensure that all students and everyone on campus have a safe and secure environment,” Cal State Stanislaus President Ellen Junn said in a statement Sunday.

Violent confrontations broke out in Berkeley on Saturday. Clashes between backers and critics of President Trump — and scuffles between self-described anti-fascists and white nationalists — resulted in 21 arrests and numerous injuries.

Damigo charged a diminutive woman who was involved in the fighting and punched her in the face, then ran away into the crowd.

tweeted video of Damigo’s punch on Saturday, saying, “I hope I run into Nathan.”

Damigo did not respond to requests for comment.

The presence of the 30-year-old former Marine corporal continues to present problems at Cal State Stanislaus.

said in a statement at the time that while safety was her top priority, she believed in the freedom of speech on campus, even if it was offensive.

On Sunday, Junn said the university was in contact with “relevant officials and will take appropriate and timely actions to address this issue.” She did not reference Damigo by name.

Janice Curtin, a spokeswoman for Cal State Stanislaus, said in an email to the Times on Monday that the university was not contacted by police but that Junn had received email and Twitter messages beginning Saturday.

As part of its investigation, the university’s Police Department will be in contact with Berkeley police, she said. University leadership and campus legal counsel will be assembling teams to determine how to handle the situation, Curtin said.

Damigo, who was profiled by The Times in December, is an Iraq War veteran who was convicted of armed robbery after drunkenly pulling a gun on a La Mesa cabdriver he thought was Iraqi.

In November 2007, he had been home for a month after his second tour of duty and was suffering from severe post-traumatic stress disorder, drug and alcohol abuse and paranoia, according to San Diego County court records. A few days after the anniversary of a friend’s combat death, he spent a night drinking and went for a walk with a gun. He came across the cabdriver, put a gun to his head and robbed the man of $43, records show.

He started reading books about race and identity in prison, he told The Times. He was greatly influenced, he said, by “My Awakening,” the book by former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke.

Richard B. Spencer, one of America’s most prominent white nationalists, has come to Damigo’s defense. Spencer was punched in the head by a black-clad person while being interviewed on Inauguration Day.

In a YouTube video, Spencer compared reaction to the video of him getting punched — which prompted the New York Times to ask, “Is it O.K. to punch a Nazi?” — to outrage over the video of Damigo punching the woman.

“This is not a situation where he randomly sucker-punched some woman,” Spencer said. “In fact, there was a maelstrom going on that he was involved in.”

Forum List

Back