Nasty Attacking Antifa Girl Who Got Punched In The Face By Heroic Pro-Trumper Seeks $80K On GoFundMe

No hiding who supports violence against women in this thread.

No hiding who instigates violence.

These are acts by the Soros Reich;

3A38F7B800000578-3922098-image-a-95_1478770059855.jpg

milwaukee_riot_car_burn.jpg

anarchists-dc-575x431.jpg
Probably no one knows, but you have proof.

And very interesting how you blame someone whose most important contributions are fighting against neo-Nazis and former Communists, and you use the word "Reich".

She has a bottle in a different altercation. Not when she was sucker punched by the tall blonde guy. In that video, she wasn't "swinging" on the man, she saw him coming and put her hands up because she saw HIM swinging.

Bottle or no bottle, she attacked another person. When you do that, retaliation is warranted. She started a fight, then got her ass kicked. Don't start fights and you won't have to worry about getting your ass kicked.

And yet I don't see a video that shows her being the clear aggressor. The little snippets I've seen show the man tending his body and getting leverage for a punch, while she's reacting.

That's what I see. Was she innocent of any provocation? Doubtful. Was she the attacker? Inconclusive.

She has a bottle in a different altercation. Not when she was sucker punched by the tall blonde guy. In that video, she wasn't "swinging" on the man, she saw him coming and put her hands up because she saw HIM swinging.

Bottle or no bottle, she attacked another person. When you do that, retaliation is warranted. She started a fight, then got her ass kicked. Don't start fights and you won't have to worry about getting your ass kicked.

And yet I don't see a video that shows her being the clear aggressor. The little snippets I've seen show the man tending his body and getting leverage for a punch, while she's reacting.

That's what I see. Was she innocent of any provocation? Doubtful. Was she the attacker? Inconclusive.
I think all of them were there to be confrontational. Where confrontation usually runs into the law is when one person assaults another. Just poking them with a finger is enough.

[

How many have you been to to make such an observation?

We know you've been to zero. Thought you would stand proud with the Anarchist Fascists attacking America, you can't waddle that far....
Isn't Nathan fascist too?

Nathan who?
Damigo. As in "Damigo, Nathan Damigo. Woman beater". ;)

Cal State Stanislaus to investigate white supremacist student who punched woman in Berkeley melee
Cal State Stanislaus officials launched an “immediate investigation” this weekend after one of their students, white supremacist Nathan Damigo, was captured on video punching a woman in the face during a melee in Berkeley.

“The university has zero tolerance for the use of violence and we will take all of the necessary legal and disciplinary measures to ensure that all students and everyone on campus have a safe and secure environment,” Cal State Stanislaus President Ellen Junn said in a statement Sunday.

Violent confrontations broke out in Berkeley on Saturday. Clashes between backers and critics of President Trump — and scuffles between self-described anti-fascists and white nationalists — resulted in 21 arrests and numerous injuries.

Damigo charged a diminutive woman who was involved in the fighting and punched her in the face, then ran away into the crowd.

tweeted video of Damigo’s punch on Saturday, saying, “I hope I run into Nathan.”

Damigo did not respond to requests for comment.

The presence of the 30-year-old former Marine corporal continues to present problems at Cal State Stanislaus.

said in a statement at the time that while safety was her top priority, she believed in the freedom of speech on campus, even if it was offensive.

On Sunday, Junn said the university was in contact with “relevant officials and will take appropriate and timely actions to address this issue.” She did not reference Damigo by name.

Janice Curtin, a spokeswoman for Cal State Stanislaus, said in an email to the Times on Monday that the university was not contacted by police but that Junn had received email and Twitter messages beginning Saturday.

As part of its investigation, the university’s Police Department will be in contact with Berkeley police, she said. University leadership and campus legal counsel will be assembling teams to determine how to handle the situation, Curtin said.

Damigo, who was profiled by The Times in December, is an Iraq War veteran who was convicted of armed robbery after drunkenly pulling a gun on a La Mesa cabdriver he thought was Iraqi.

In November 2007, he had been home for a month after his second tour of duty and was suffering from severe post-traumatic stress disorder, drug and alcohol abuse and paranoia, according to San Diego County court records. A few days after the anniversary of a friend’s combat death, he spent a night drinking and went for a walk with a gun. He came across the cabdriver, put a gun to his head and robbed the man of $43, records show.

He started reading books about race and identity in prison, he told The Times. He was greatly influenced, he said, by “My Awakening,” the book by former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke.

Richard B. Spencer, one of America’s most prominent white nationalists, has come to Damigo’s defense. Spencer was punched in the head by a black-clad person while being interviewed on Inauguration Day.

In a YouTube video, Spencer compared reaction to the video of him getting punched — which prompted the New York Times to ask, “Is it O.K. to punch a Nazi?” — to outrage over the video of Damigo punching the woman.

“This is not a situation where he randomly sucker-punched some woman,” Spencer said. “In fact, there was a maelstrom going on that he was involved in.”

I know nothing about him, and don't give a shit.
Then why are you replying much less even on this thread where he's a leading character?

[

Calling a person a liar is not an insult if it is made as a representative of a fact.

Well, for YOU it isn't. But then you wear your lies as a badge of honor for you Fuhrer and the Soros Reich.
Can you quote I lie you think I have told on this board?

I'll be happy to highlight the next 5 you tell.
So, you are unable to quote a lie I told, after calling me a liar. You whined and cried when you falsely accused someone of calling you a liar. They challenged you and you had no response. Next, you accused someone else of being a liar, and you evaded answering when challenged to quote the alleged lie.
This makes you an obvious liar yourself, and a person of no integrity.
Please put me on your ignore list. You are a waste of time.

I am unwilling to sort through old posts. You are a Soros Nazicrat, you'll tell plenty more in short order.
So you hate Nazi scumbags? Douchebag White Supremacists and other fascist Nazi assholes?

You're thin skin and weak ego. Do you really think the Keyboard Kommando Klown tough guy routine works for you? Do you honestly have any respect for someone that just insults others for disagreeing with them and not having the smarts to point out where they are wrong?

I know your type; talks tough but the first to run in a fight.
You called me a liar. You don't believe calling someone a liar is an insult?

If you do, get off that high horse because you have no reason to be riding it.
Incorrect, but I can see why a person of your personality needs to lie in order to save face. What I did was question your conclusions in giving false answers to Political Compass then assuming something based on those answers.
You called me a liar. Run along, faggot.
You are a liar. A dirty, scumbag, thin-skinned Internet Tough Guy bag of shit liar as proven in the above quotes.
You are a liar and a cock sucking faggot, as proven by you being a pussy ass, cock sucking faggot.
Another lie in a long list of your lies. Liar, you condemn yourself and prove me correct every time you post. Thanks for proving me correct!
200_s.gif

No hiding who supports violence against women in this thread.

No hiding who instigates violence.

These are acts by the Soros Reich;

3A38F7B800000578-3922098-image-a-95_1478770059855.jpg

milwaukee_riot_car_burn.jpg

anarchists-dc-575x431.jpg
Probably no one knows, but you have proof.

And very interesting how you blame someone whose most important contributions are fighting against neo-Nazis and former Communists, and you use the word "Reich".

No one knows what? Who is the violent group? The Soros Reich, that has NEVER been a question.

And WHO do you claim fought "Communists?" Not you fascist democrats.

Then you have simply not watched it.

She and the other ANTIFA Nazis are the violent ones. You of the left in your zeal to end freedom of speech and crush civil rights have taken to constant violence. THIS TIME you ran into someone as willing to violent as you democrats are.

Now watch, the male will be expelled, which seems fair, but the ANTIFA Nazi from Berkley will face no consequence. Some are FAR more equal than others.

Obviously no civil or criminal charges were ever sought.

We know you've been to zero. Thought you would stand proud with the Anarchist Fascists attacking America, you can't waddle that far....
Isn't Nathan fascist too?

Nathan who?
Damigo. As in "Damigo, Nathan Damigo. Woman beater". ;)

Cal State Stanislaus to investigate white supremacist student who punched woman in Berkeley melee
Cal State Stanislaus officials launched an “immediate investigation” this weekend after one of their students, white supremacist Nathan Damigo, was captured on video punching a woman in the face during a melee in Berkeley.

“The university has zero tolerance for the use of violence and we will take all of the necessary legal and disciplinary measures to ensure that all students and everyone on campus have a safe and secure environment,” Cal State Stanislaus President Ellen Junn said in a statement Sunday.

Violent confrontations broke out in Berkeley on Saturday. Clashes between backers and critics of President Trump — and scuffles between self-described anti-fascists and white nationalists — resulted in 21 arrests and numerous injuries.

Damigo charged a diminutive woman who was involved in the fighting and punched her in the face, then ran away into the crowd.

tweeted video of Damigo’s punch on Saturday, saying, “I hope I run into Nathan.”

Damigo did not respond to requests for comment.

The presence of the 30-year-old former Marine corporal continues to present problems at Cal State Stanislaus.

said in a statement at the time that while safety was her top priority, she believed in the freedom of speech on campus, even if it was offensive.

On Sunday, Junn said the university was in contact with “relevant officials and will take appropriate and timely actions to address this issue.” She did not reference Damigo by name.

Janice Curtin, a spokeswoman for Cal State Stanislaus, said in an email to the Times on Monday that the university was not contacted by police but that Junn had received email and Twitter messages beginning Saturday.

As part of its investigation, the university’s Police Department will be in contact with Berkeley police, she said. University leadership and campus legal counsel will be assembling teams to determine how to handle the situation, Curtin said.

Damigo, who was profiled by The Times in December, is an Iraq War veteran who was convicted of armed robbery after drunkenly pulling a gun on a La Mesa cabdriver he thought was Iraqi.

In November 2007, he had been home for a month after his second tour of duty and was suffering from severe post-traumatic stress disorder, drug and alcohol abuse and paranoia, according to San Diego County court records. A few days after the anniversary of a friend’s combat death, he spent a night drinking and went for a walk with a gun. He came across the cabdriver, put a gun to his head and robbed the man of $43, records show.

He started reading books about race and identity in prison, he told The Times. He was greatly influenced, he said, by “My Awakening,” the book by former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke.

Richard B. Spencer, one of America’s most prominent white nationalists, has come to Damigo’s defense. Spencer was punched in the head by a black-clad person while being interviewed on Inauguration Day.

In a YouTube video, Spencer compared reaction to the video of him getting punched — which prompted the New York Times to ask, “Is it O.K. to punch a Nazi?” — to outrage over the video of Damigo punching the woman.

“This is not a situation where he randomly sucker-punched some woman,” Spencer said. “In fact, there was a maelstrom going on that he was involved in.”

I know nothing about him, and don't give a shit.
Then why are you replying much less even on this thread where he's a leading character?

A leftist was out being violent and got violence in response. Poetic justice.

Well, for YOU it isn't. But then you wear your lies as a badge of honor for you Fuhrer and the Soros Reich.

So, you are unable to quote a lie I told, after calling me a liar. You whined and cried when you falsely accused someone of calling you a liar. They challenged you and you had no response. Next, you accused someone else of being a liar, and you evaded answering when challenged to quote the alleged lie.

I am unwilling to sort through old posts. You are a Soros Nazicrat, you'll tell plenty more in short order.
So you hate Nazi scumbags? Douchebag White Supremacists and other fascist Nazi assholes?

Yes.

I am cautious because the Soros brownshirts call anyone who voted for Trump or fails to praise Obama a "white supremacist."

But David Duke is gutter scum, the flip side of Al Sharpton. A pox on both of them.

She and the other ANTIFA Nazis are the violent ones. You of the left in your zeal to end freedom of speech and crush civil rights have taken to constant violence. THIS TIME you ran into someone as willing to violent as you democrats are.

Now watch, the male will be expelled, which seems fair, but the ANTIFA Nazi from Berkley will face no consequence. Some are FAR more equal than others.

I watched it. I watched 2 videos, a few times, and I don't see her about to hit anyone. That's how I see it. She holds up two hands defensively, not offensively, while he tenses his body and plants his feet to get leverage for a punch. She has a bottle in one video, but I don't see it raised over her head as if to hit someone, but held in front of her. I have no doubt she was carrying the bottle to be violent, but the fact is, the guy connected, and she never did. Was her behavior provocative? Undoubtedly. Was she the first aggressor? Inconclusive.

You will, of course, blame leftist bias for my view of things. The question is, will you also see how your bias makes you see her as the aggressor? Was she supposed to stand with her hands behind her back when being charged upon and punched?

If she didn't swing the bottle at the guy with the long blonde hair, Damigo wouldn't have went after her....he was trying to stop her from hitting him. She asked for it. Anyone who watches that video and says otherwise is blind and I hope you don't have a drivers license

I watched it. I watched 2 videos, a few times, and I don't see her about to hit anyone. That's how I see it. She holds up two hands defensively, not offensively, while he tenses his body and plants his feet to get leverage for a punch. She has a bottle in one video, but I don't see it raised over her head as if to hit someone, but held in front of her. I have no doubt she was carrying the bottle to be violent, but the fact is, the guy connected, and she never did. Was her behavior provocative? Undoubtedly. Was she the first aggressor? Inconclusive.

You will, of course, blame leftist bias for my view of things. The question is, will you also see how your bias makes you see her as the aggressor? Was she supposed to stand with her hands behind her back when being charged upon and punched?

If she didn't swing the bottle at the guy with the long blonde hair, Damigo wouldn't have went after her....he was trying to stop her from hitting him. She asked for it. Anyone who watches that video and says otherwise is blind and I hope you don't have a drivers license

Awwww, a difference of opinion is so upsetting.......

Feel better soon.

You throw things from in front of you at chest level? Must be awkward. Me, I generally raise my arm to get good aim.

Yes.

I am cautious because the Soros brownshirts call anyone who voted for Trump or fails to praise Obama a "white supremacist."

But David Duke is gutter scum, the flip side of Al Sharpton. A pox on both of them.

Let's not leap to accept the Left's attempt to paint David Duke as an arch Republican....

David Duke....the Democrat

State Senator, 1975 (Baton Rouge Area)[edit]
Threshold > 50%

First Ballot, November 1, 1975

Louisiana State Senate, 1975
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Kenneth Osterberger 22,287 66
Democratic David Duke 11,079 33
N/A Others 1
Total 100
State Senator, 10th District, 1979 (Suburban New Orleans)[edit]
Threshold > 50% First Ballot, October 27, 1979

Louisiana State Senate, 10th District, 1979
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Joseph Tiemann 21,329 57
Democratic David Duke 9,897 26
N/A Others 6,459 17
Total 37,685 100
Democratic Nomination for United States Presidential Candidate, 1988 (Louisiana results)[edit]
Threshold = Plurality

1988 Democratic Presidential primary in Louisiana
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Jesse Jackson 221,522 35
Democratic Al Gore 174,971 28
Democratic Michael Dukakis 95,661 15
Democratic Dick Gephardt 67,029 11
Democratic Gary Hart 26,437 4
Democratic David Duke 23,391 4
Democratic Others 16,008 3
Total 625,019 100
Electoral history of David Duke - Wikipedia