Nation of Islam Professor: Jewish Weed Is Turning Black Men Gay

Very true. And a little recognized fact is that the NOI has done MORE to encourage recirculating black capital within black communities, and had a belief system of black self reliance and independence and have created more employment opportunities in black communities than any government program in the history of this country.

Had MLK united with them as opposed buying into this "I Have A Dream" illusion, they could have made a HUGE economic difference in predominantly black communities that would have had a long lasting positive impact.

They didn't "march", nor "sing" nor join hands to push an unrealistic integration joke.

They believed in the business of black citizens creating their OWN independence, and their OWN wealth as opposed to waiting for anyone else to do it for them.

LOL 🤣 Calypso Louie invented his own religion.

Very true. And a little recognized fact is that the NOI has done MORE to encourage recirculating black capital within black communities, and had a belief system of black self reliance and independence and have created more employment opportunities in black communities than any government program in the history of this country.

Had MLK united with them as opposed buying into this "I Have A Dream" illusion, they could have made a HUGE economic difference in predominantly black communities that would have had a long lasting positive impact.

They didn't "march", nor "sing" nor join hands to push an unrealistic integration joke.

They believed in the business of black citizens creating their OWN independence, and their OWN wealth as opposed to waiting for anyone else to do it for them.

Yes that is the positive aspect of the Nation. The main problem I have with them is the indoctrination, but a person does not have to join and their belief in economic development is spot on. King was going in that direction when he was murdered. He finally started talking about economic power near the end. But you are right as usual. Had King started out that way things would have improved holistically.

Wallace Ford was an illiterate fuck and went by "Elijah Muhamad"

He was too stupid to get the spelling right.
Lol! You really don't know shit about this. Elijah Poole is what Muhammad's name was before he met Wallace Fard.

Nation of Islam has been saying crazy shit for decades.

Something about white people being aliens, yada, yada.
No they claim that some black supreme god created whites by human animal breeding. Then those "supreme" masters done got their ass snatched up by slave sellers and got shipped off to Euro cave dwellers. One hell of a fall from grace.

Yep. You don't know anything about real Islam.
I know that Farrakhan was not the founder of the Lost/Found Nation of Islam. And I do know that the Nation has 2 sects, The Lost/Found and the United Nation of Islam. Both have separate leaders. And I do know that both sects are not original Muslims. You don't have a clue of what you're talking about.

No they claim that some black supreme god created whites by human animal breeding. Then those "supreme" masters done got their ass snatched up by slave sellers and got shipped off to Euro cave dwellers. One hell of a fall from grace.
What they say that is not crazy is that blacks should control the economic, social, political and education factors in black communities.

Yes that is the positive aspect of the Nation. The main problem I have with them is the indoctrination, but a person does not have to join and their belief in economic development is spot on. King was going in that direction when he was murdered. He finally started talking about economic power near the end. But you are right as usual. Had King started out that way things would have improved holistically.
I agree 1000%

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Reminds me of Professor Jeffries at City College in the early 80s. Black antisemite was the Chairman of the History Department and teaching that Jewish doctors were injecting black newborns with the AIDS virus.

Lol! Your racist ass is trying to call me a bigot. :laughing0301: :cuckoo:

The only racist here is you, Klan boi.

1651013311174.png

What they say that is not crazy is that blacks should control the economic, social, political and education factors in black communities.
Thanks for admitting my post was legit. If you move to a black country the rest of you issues are solved. Funny how none of you do that.

No he did not. And I really don't care about the religious aspects of their views.

That has absolutely zero to do with the economic belief system of their organization.
The leader of the organization is a racist and antisemite. That negates anything else about them.

How would you feel if people were talking about the benefits of the KKK, and how they’ve helped whites in their community? Thw fact that it is a racist organization means nothing else offsets it.

I wish the KKK and the NOI would disappear off the Earth.

Farrakhan believes there's a mother ship hovering above the earth.

And? I was speaking solely about their economic belief system and how implementing it would have been far more beneficial to the black population of this country than marching and begging for acceptance from a then hostile majority.

• Thanks
The leader of the organization is a racist and antisemite. That negates anything else about them.

How would you feel if people were talking about the benefits of the KKK, and how they’ve helped whites in their community? Thw fact that it is a racist organization means nothing else offsets it.

I wish the KKK and the NOI would disappear off the Earth.

That's your opinion. And I honestly don't care what you "wish" for.

That being said, I cannot find any recorded history of anyone in the NOI bombing any synagogues or killing jews like the KKK has done.

Can you?

• Love

Forum List

Back