National Black Foot Soldier Network & The BOW Mob Attacks

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
BLACK FOOT SOLDIERS « The Burning Platform

This blog suggests that the National Black Foot Soldier Network is driving the Black on White Mob Attacks. I checked out the website and it has a disclaimer on front headline that they are not a BOW Website and then under it is are articles which appear to contradict their claim. I googled the title and found it listed in various cities across the United States. Hard to tell what it is but they are demanding reparations of some sort.

Is there a connection?

I know. The National Black Foot Soldiers Website is some scary stuff. I'm surprised HLS hasn't shut it down. Wow.

As to whether or not there is a connection - it's hard to tell if they have local chapters where they are meeting or if they have certain bases in these various cities that are listed under that title. When I google it - it comes up with an entire list with that title - in different cities, they have their own wiki page, etc. Not sure how big their membership is. It doesn't say.

BLACK FOOT SOLDIERS « The Burning Platform

This blog suggests that the National Black Foot Soldier Network is driving the Black on White Mob Attacks. I checked out the website and it has a disclaimer on front headline that they are not a BOW Website and then under it is are articles which appear to contradict their claim. I googled the title and found it listed in various cities across the United States. Hard to tell what it is but they are demanding reparations of some sort.

Is there a connection?

They got their reparations, it's called welfare and I hope it collaspes.

Forum List

Back