Nation's first female Somali American Muslim law makers takes Oath on Koran

Nation’s First Female Somali-American Muslim Lawmaker Takes Oath on Koran
--------------
Selling America out right under your noses................... lmao

how is it selling out America? she's entitled to use a koran like another lawmaker is entitled to use the new testament or another to use the old testament.

G-d bless the first amendment.
I swear you snowflakes are absolutely ignorant. Even after the Puritan Age and into the Neo-Classic Age and the Romantic Movement and through the rise Realism, the American stock - all classes - remained Protestant and Catholic.

The rise of Islam in America is not a natural progression; it is an artificial propagation of the left.

You are right about one thing: the "rise of Islam" in America is artificial.

The RISE of ISLAM is right at your back door...........and you all have no clue what is even taking place as it unfolds right before you.
Apparently you guys have no clue how many are already in the white house.............
Apparently you have no clue how schools, and churches are having to bend over and kiss thier asses their laws over our laws.............

Apparently you have never watched the documentary called " OBSESSION" about radical Islam taking over the west. .

Jesus christ what does it take to wake you zombies the hell up.

I don't think we're the zombies.

I don't mind as long as this law maker acknowledges U.S. trumps Sharia Law. :D
The whole point of taking the oath on the koran is that islamic law is higher our laws.

No. The whole point is that when you swear an oath on something - you swear it on something that is MEANINGFUL to YOU.
If the Koran is meaningful to you, then the Constitution is not.

What is so funny about that is both the Bible and the Quran would be considered antithetical to the Constitution, by your definition.

And it misses the entire point. They are swearing an oath. When you swear an oath you swear it on something that is meaningful to you personally - that would hold you honor bound to uphold your oath. What you swear ON has no bearing on what you are swearing to.
The Bible absolutely is not antithetical to the Constitution. The Constitution references it.

Christian lawmakers get sworn in on the bible all the time. King Trump is about to get sworn in on a bible this week.

I personally think all religious books and text shouldn't be anywhere near our government. But it is allowed. You allow one religious book so you can't ban the others.
Typical, simplistic snowflake reasoning.

--------------

how is it selling out America? she's entitled to use a koran like another lawmaker is entitled to use the new testament or another to use the old testament.

I swear you snowflakes are absolutely ignorant. Even after the Puritan Age and into the Neo-Classic Age and the Romantic Movement and through the rise Realism, the American stock - all classes - remained Protestant and Catholic.

The rise of Islam in America is not a natural progression; it is an artificial propagation of the left.

The RISE of ISLAM is right at your back door...........and you all have no clue what is even taking place as it unfolds right before you.
Apparently you guys have no clue how many are already in the white house.............
Apparently you have no clue how schools, and churches are having to bend over and kiss thier asses their laws over our laws.............

Apparently you have never watched the documentary called " OBSESSION" about radical Islam taking over the west. .

Oh my gawd! The mooslims are coming.
2FABA0FC00000578-3377831-image-a-14_1451409762473.jpg

RADICAL ISLAM , is who we have to worry about they threaten those who do not agree with it even their own people.

(http://www.clarionproject.org) The Third Jihad is a film that exposes the threat that Islamic extremism poses to the American way of life. In 1988, the FBI discovered a secret Muslim Brotherhood document which laid out their plans to replace the Constitution with Islamic Sharia law. (Original document accepted as evidence in Holy Land terror financing trial: http://www.clarionproject.org/Muslim_...)

The document stated that "The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers..."

One person who dared to speak out about the Islamist threat is Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, a devout Muslim-American who served as an officer in the U.S. navy and also as a physician to the US Congress.

After the FBI released the radical Islamist manifesto describing how to destroy America from within, Dr. Jasser decided to investigate.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West - HD Version

--------------

upload_2017-1-16_18-34-5.png

YOU

Christian lawmakers get sworn in on the bible all the time. King Trump is about to get sworn in on a bible this week.

I personally think all religious books and text shouldn't be anywhere near our government. But it is allowed. You allow one religious book so you can't ban the others.

Is freedom of religion not in our constitution ?

Because we have had standards that we as Americans identify with, and we have had protocol that when these standards are honored, then we can feel unified with a person who has not a problem with being American under the standards and Constitution that creates the American character in which we have honored and cherished over the years.

The standard has been for Americans to swear in on the Holy Bible, and we see this being denide now... When we see this, then we see people who are not truly willing to unite as Americans under our flag or unite under the standards chosen by our people for hundreds of years now.

Oh, bullshit. Nowhere in this nation are people being denied the use of the Bible for swearing-in ceremonies. You don't get to decide what religious book people use when they take the oath of their office. Don't like it? Tough shit.

upload_2017-1-16_18-34-37.png

And YOU Too

Representative Keith Ellison swore his oath on a Koran.

The governor of Hawaii swore her oath on a Torah back in 2001.

Christians swear in on the Bible on a regular basis.

Freedom of religion is a bitch, ain't it?
. Religion can be used to tople this nation also, and that is what is being attempted by way of these incompatible religions that sadly have American blood on it's hands as we speak, but the left still makes excuses.

I don't mind as long as this law maker acknowledges U.S. trumps Sharia Law. :D
The whole point of taking the oath on the koran is that islamic law is higher our laws.

No. The whole point is that when you swear an oath on something - you swear it on something that is MEANINGFUL to YOU.

What is so funny about that is both the Bible and the Quran would be considered antithetical to the Constitution, by your definition.

And it misses the entire point. They are swearing an oath. When you swear an oath you swear it on something that is meaningful to you personally - that would hold you honor bound to uphold your oath. What you swear ON has no bearing on what you are swearing to.
The Bible absolutely is not antithetical to the Constitution. The Constitution references it.

:lol: Bible Law vs. the United States Constitution

Because we have had standards that we as Americans identify with, and we have had protocol that when these standards are honored, then we can feel unified with a person who has not a problem with being American under the standards and Constitution that creates the American character in which we have honored and cherished over the years.

The standard has been for Americans to swear in on the Holy Bible, and we see this being denide now... When we see this, then we see people who are not truly willing to unite as Americans under our flag or unite under the standards chosen by our people for hundreds of years now.

Oh, bullshit. Nowhere in this nation are people being denied the use of the Bible for swearing-in ceremonies. You don't get to decide what religious book people use when they take the oath of their office. Don't like it? Tough shit.
. A little lacking in your comprehension skills there buddy ?? This standard (swearing in on the Holy Bible) is being denide by citizens who refuse to utilize the standard in which is to show solidarity with what it means to be an American.

Last edited:

:dunno: You're the one melting over a muslim representative being sworn in on a Quran.

. A little lacking in your comprehension skills there buddy ??

Not at all. I am enjoying watching some of you people pussy ache over the fact that a women decided to use the holy book of her choose for her swearing-in ceremony.

:lol: Bible Law vs. the United States Constitution
And?

Somali Refugee Makes History In U.S. Election

She's a former refugee, a Muslim, a mom of three, and now the first Somali-American lawmaker in the United States.

"This really was a victory for that 8-year-old in that refugee camp," Ilhan Omar, 34, said. "This was a victory for the young woman being forced into child marriage. This was a victory for every person that's been told they have limits on their dreams."

Omar is the youngest of seven children. She and her family fled from the Somali civil war and spent four years in a refugee camp in Kenya. When she came to the United States in 1995, she spoke only Somali. As her English improved, she began translating for her grandfather at political events in the Twin Cities. Today, the Minneapolis organizer is well-versed in business administration and politics.

"I think I bring the voice of young people," Omar said. "I think I bring the voice of women in the East African community. I bring the voice of Muslims. I bring the voice of young mothers looking for opportunities."

:dunno: You're the one melting over a muslim representative being sworn in on a Quran.
Muslim is capitalized; show some respect, Snowflake.

--------------

. And you refuse to acknowledge the carnage on Americans since we have edged forward in our allowance to accept any and everything now ??

Forum List

Back