Nation's first female Somali American Muslim law makers takes Oath on Koran

. A little lacking in your comprehension skills there buddy ??

Not at all. I am enjoying watching some of you people pussy ache over the fact that a women decided to use the holy book of her choose for her swearing-in ceremony.

With all respect (because I respect and like you) too many beheadings lately, coming out of that so called "holy book" koran aka the religion of piss.

That religion has to be kept at arm's length....that religion doesn't belong with The West and with Christianity.

She is free to practice her faith in any way she wishes so long as she doesn't break any laws. This whole ordeal over her using the Koran at swearing-in ceremony is just plain silly in my opinion.

I like and respect you as well, Skye. Cheers! :smiliehug:

The Koran is anti-American.
--------------------------------------

(((((thank you mdk)))))))
Jews also don't take oaths on christinsanities filthy book

You're an idiot.

With all respect (because I respect and like you) too many beheadings lately, coming out of that so called "holy book" koran aka the religion of piss.

That religion has to be kept at arm's length....that religion doesn't belong with The West and with Christianity.

She is free to practice her faith in any way she wishes so long as she doesn't break any laws. This whole ordeal over her using the Koran at swearing-in ceremony is just plain silly in my opinion.

If she does not break our laws, then she does not practice her faith in any manner she chooses.

Good thing she isn't breaking any laws. It appears the only things she is guilty of is inflaming thin-skinned whiners.
The Koran isn't very meaningful to her, then, is it.

How genuine was her oath?

Of course it is meaningful to her or she shouldn't have used it for her oath of office. It is her choice what book she wishes to use. You may not like it, but who cares?

I don't have any reason to believe her oath was disingenuous.
It is more than a book, it is a way of life which is antithetical to the American way of life.

If she does not break our laws, then she does not practice her faith in any manner she chooses.

Good thing she isn't breaking any laws. It appears the only things she is guilty of is inflaming thin-skinned whiners.
The Koran isn't very meaningful to her, then, is it.

How genuine was her oath?

Of course it is meaningful to her or she shouldn't have used it for her oath of office. It is her choice what book she wishes to use. You may not like it, but who cares?

I don't have any reason to believe her oath was disingenuous.
It is more than a book, it is a way of life which is antithetical to the American way of life.

What a strange thing to say since there are many American Muslims who are living the American way of life.

She is an example of someone achieving the American Dream.

no American dream .....American nightmare under Obuma ....gone gone now.....

new chapter now thanks GOD.
God says to let the love show and flow unto the world, you must have missed the message..

God says to let the love show and flow unto the world, you must have missed the message..
Whose God and where is that said?

American dream? what is that? and how does that jibe with the American way of life?

An immigrant from a war-torn country coming to this nation as a child and finds success in America as an adult. It sounds quite a bit like some members of my family. I wish her well.

Whose God and where is that said?
It's in a book called the Bible...

American dream? what is that? and how does that jibe with the American way of life?

An immigrant from a war-torn country coming to this nation as a child and finds success in America as an adult. It sounds quite a bit like some members of my family. I wish her well.

If she can adapt ...yes sure otherwise...no

Because head chopping is not something Americans do.

Your example is way off base with none of the qualifiers that this woman has. She pledged her allegiance to both the US and the Quran they are mutually exclusive ideologies.

How is this woman an "American nightmare?"

According to her bio, she is quite accomplished for a woman so young and a woman from a culture where women have far fewer opportunities then they do here.

Forum List

Back