Nations Seeking To Ban Islam Keep Growing

Makes sense. Some Islamic nations wont allow non muslims to become citizens.

And now Mynmar and Samoa want to joint regressive nations that have no concept of religious freedom. Makes sense? I suppose if you're in Myanmar or Kuwait.

It makes sense to MILLIONS of people-----in fact ----it makes sense to the majority of people in the world

Really now? What "majority" in the world is that and do you have a source for this claim?

Yes----I have experienced ENOUGH muslims and their opinions to conclude that the overwhelming majority reject
citizenship for non muslim residents of Saudi arabia-----at any given time ---20% of the people in Saudi arabia are non muslims--------my conclusion is based on a STATISTICALLY
significant sampling of muslims----------p value ---chi square and all that stat crap. MOST billion and 1/2 muslims

And now Mynmar and Samoa want to joint regressive nations that have no concept of religious freedom. Makes sense? I suppose if you're in Myanmar or Kuwait.

It makes sense to MILLIONS of people-----in fact ----it makes sense to the majority of people in the world

Really now? What "majority" in the world is that and do you have a source for this claim?

Yes----I have experienced ENOUGH muslims and their opinions to conclude that the overwhelming majority reject
citizenship for non muslim residents of Saudi arabia-----at any given time ---20% of the people in Saudi arabia are non muslims--------my conclusion is based on a STATISTICALLY
significant sampling of muslims----------p value ---chi square and all that stat crap. MOST billion and 1/2 muslims

Glad to know you have your finger on the Muslim pulse.

Until Muslim nations allow another faiths to be openly practiced in their country, until they stop outlawing homosexuality, until they give women equal rights, until they demonstrate they've evolved beyond the 7th century, they shouldn't be allowed to immigrate to the US.

I agree and all non Muslim countries should ban Muslims from immigrating to their countries.

Once in a country they never assimilate. If they want to live in the 7th century then let them do it in a Muslim country.

the concept of STATE RELIGION is very much established in the world and in history. Are you suggesting, Coyote---that the concept must be abandoned by INTERNATIONAL LAW---or would you prefer to admit that you are "regressive"? . I see no reason to SINGLE out ----Buddhist Myanmar. Seems to me that if BUDDHIST Myanmar wants to disenfranchise muslims -------it has just as much right to do so that Muslim Maldives had a right to disenfranchise ----kaffirin and I have a right to sell koolaide-----during the HAJJ---in mecca

Buddhist Myanmar has significant human rights violations. Or...hadn't you noticed? (Myanmar was singled out in the OP).

the CURE to the unfortunate human rights violations in Myanmar----would be the legal disenfranchisement of the
oppressed population----to wit muslims. I am basing my
opinion on that of the holy prophet MUHUMMAD----you want to bad mouth muhummad?

They are already legally disenfranchised and living in concentration camps.

Hardly "progressive".

sorta like what happened in Saudi arabia------remember what Obama said-----you are not allowed to INSULT THE HOLY
PROPHET.

Umh....he never actually said that Rosie.

I paraphrased. He said----'the future cannot belong to those who insult the holy prophet of islam"--- did I miss a word?

Until Muslim nations allow another faiths to be openly practiced in their country, until they stop outlawing homosexuality, until they give women equal rights, until they demonstrate they've evolved beyond the 7th century, they shouldn't be allowed to immigrate to the US.

I agree and all non Muslim countries should ban Muslims from immigrating to their countries.

Once in a country they never assimilate. If they want to live in the 7th century then let them do it in a Muslim country.

Except....they have assimilated :dunno:

So much for that theory eh?

Glad to know you have your finger on the Muslim pulse.

aw shucks---t'aint nuthn

Says who? Take a trip to France or Germany and let us all know how they have become part of those countries.

They do the same here in America.

The theory is sound even if you don't want to believe it.

Says who? Take a trip to France or Germany and let us all know how they have become part of those countries.

They do the same here in America.

The theory is sound even if you don't want to believe it.

muhummad liked it

Where do you live? In America, where I live, they assimilate fine. You wouldn't believe how much support these Muslim Americans are receiving on the gun threads right now, for having their second amendment rights infringed via lack of due process. They are Americans!

God you are a bullshit liar!
Name ONE country where the muslims have "assimilated"!
You can't.
You so fucking stupid you think a bunch of muslim misogynists and drug dealers turning a peaceful descent town into a fucking muslim enclave secretly run by Sharia Law is 'assimilating!"
Do you think the muslims living in Dearborn have "assimilated?

Where do you live? In America, where I live, they assimilate fine. You wouldn't believe how much support these Muslim Americans are receiving on the gun threads right now, for having their second amendment rights infringed via lack of due process. They are Americans!

Where you live------muslims are being denied gun permits for BEING MUSLIM??? ------uhm----could you kinda hint at about where that is?. You got a link to any of this stuff you claim?

There is no need to ban Islam. That's just silly, there are millions of Muslims who practice their faith every day without harming anyone.

Radical Islam is the enemy.

You need to study some history of islam first of all.

How do you tell a good muslim from a bad one? Also as has been pointed out....the second generation...aka the children of the original muslim immigrants are highly susceptible to being radicalized....in fact they are the ones responsible for most of the islamic terrorism in America.

Now this problem with muslim immigrants is really not rocket science....but obviously it is too complex for many to comprehend aka it does not conform to their liberal narrative.

Bottom Line: Life is not fair...we must err on the side of safety for The American People....Islamic Jihadists swim in the ocean of islam like fish swim in the sea.

Even after all this time...after the thousands of deaths inflicted on Americans in America by islamists we still do not have a good plan to protect Americans from Islamic Jihadists.

Why is that? A very simple reason: political corectness...you cannot be politically correct and truly protect the American People.

Stupidity aka political correctness runs rampant across the land...enabled, promoted and propogaded by the mass media....until one realizes that....there can be no rational response to the Islamic Threat to America.

Islamic law----as determined by mainstream Islamic scholars today------is islam

Where you live------muslims are being denied gun permits for BEING MUSLIM??? ------uhm----could you kinda hint at about where that is?. You got a link to any of this stuff you claim?
The no-fly/no-buy campaign, Rosie. Check out any of the threads on the gun legislation proposed in the past week.

Believe that if you want. Tell the families of the victims in San Bernardino. I'm sure they would agree with you.

You can also tell the victims in Orlando how great the home grown terrorist's assimilate.

The no-fly/no-buy campaign, Rosie. Check out any of the threads on the gun legislation proposed in the past week.

where are the "no-fly/no buy" threads? or "gun legislation" threads? In my city----it is not easy to get a
gun permit-----not that I want one-----but it is not easy. Do you believe that muslims are being oppressed by GUN DENIERS?

Its people like you, thinking as you do, that allow them to do what they do.

You want to believe they assimilate, good for you. Sure hope you are around when they decide to kill a few more Americans in America.

Then you can tell the families of the victims how well the Muslims "assimilated". Good luck with that.

O. L have you ever encountered a muslim who was denied a gun permit BECAUSE he is a muslim?

So a radical muslim can't get their hands on guns if they are on the no-fly list?
There's enough guns and ammo hidden in Dearborn by 'peaceful muslims' to supply ten thousand men.
I can take $2K into any muslim enclave in the US and walk away with enough ammo and firepower to murder a thousand innocent people.
Who the fuck cares whether I can buy the items 'legally'?

anyone out there know how SHARIAH LAW works in reference to "armaments" and---non muslims? anyone care to know?

Forum List

Back