Native American activist Nathan Phillips is a poseur and likely phony veteran

He says he is 64.
Assuming he was drafted at his earliest possible age, it would be 1972.
Basic training, then training to go to Vietnam puts him in 1973.
Possible, but America was in withdrawal in 72 and had only 50 troops there in 73 as we completely withdrew.

Just a wannabe blanked ass who may he was a reservist. In the military, one doesn’t have to go to the place we are at war with to get the medal for it or be considered a “Vietnam era” veteran. So he could have been in any branch, and as long as that branch was there, he would get a medal and credit for being there. I doubt highly this dude is anything more then a local res drunk and meth head pissed off that his Indian check may not come.
The only ribbon he would get is a defense ribbon

No different than profiling. Who takes over planes and should be watched in airports? Who does this shit?

Having to go to the side of the line when trying to get on an airplane is a bit different then being character assassinated in the media and online based on an incomplete story.
Poor liitle private school white boys of privilege showing who they really are in public.
We can see right here, our resident conservative republicans could just as easily been the parents of such thugs....excusing their darlings....blaming Viet Nam veterans for their own spawns' thugish behavior. No wonder those teens are the way they are.
He is not a Vietnam veteran. That is not even arguable it it fact and even Phillips himself has admitted it.

And you are a proven liar calling those kids thugs

Explain how standing and smiling is thugish behavior fool.

I have been told that Bodecea himself is a valor thief, so he isn't likely to care that this guy lied about serving.

Ouch....

Jo

My roomate at BYU was a full blooded Apache and he served in Vietnam.
His name was Houston Klinecole.

This whole event reminds me of the "Phony Soldier" scandal from a few years back. Some character who claimed to be a veteran but really wasn't, was using his phony vet status to disparage President Bush.

The Maha Rushdie called him out on it, and all hell cut loose. Suddenly Limbaugh was the bad actor just for pointing out the guy's phoniness.

Just like the leader of the filthy ass Vietnam Veterans Against the War never set foot in Vietnam but claimed that he did. The organization that the lying asshole John Kerry became a spokesman for.

This whole event reminds me of the "Phony Soldier" scandal from a few years back. Some character who claimed to be a veteran but really wasn't, was using his phony vet status to disparage President Bush.

The Maha Rushdie called him out on it, and all hell cut loose. Suddenly Limbaugh was the bad actor just for pointing out the guy's phoniness.

Just like the leader of the filthy ass Vietnam Veterans Against the War never set foot in Vietnam but claimed that he did. The organization that the lying asshole John Kerry became a spokesman for.
The lying asshole Kerry who could have dodged the war but enlisted and volunteered for dangerous duty. That Kerry? I know, the vets preferred a drug addled deserter for their president.

The lying asshole Kerry who could have dodged the war but enlisted and volunteered for dangerous duty. That Kerry? I know, the vets preferred a drug addled deserter for their president.
Kerry wrote his own citations as boat commander. As for volunteering he also used the system to leave after 3 months by lying to get 3 purple hearts then went on to break the law by meeting illegally with North Vietnamese delegates in Paris and LYING about his serve in Cambodia LOL.

John Kerry accused his fellow naval officers of horrific war crimes which claimed to have seen while giving sworn testimony before Congress. Yet, the gentleman didn't have the guts to actually name names as to which officers did what, so they were unable to defend themselves.

I am taking about the chickenshit Kerry that never volunteered for any dangerous duty and whined like a little school girl when he was assigned to it.

The shithead that only spent four months in Vietnam that was told by his fellow officers to get the hell out of their unit because he was a disgrace. He was in country hardly enough time to break in a new pair of boots.

Then when he got out lied about what he did and gave aid and comfort to the enemy and then lied about his fellow veterans.

A real piece of shit, wouldn't you agree?

Only if you were a racist idiot.....

Speaking of Joe the Plumber...remember when you idiots wanted him to be Senator, and Sarah Palin to be president?
All you had to do in Conservative LaLa Land was publicly say something disparaging about President Barack Obama and you'd rise to prominence overnight.

That's how dodo bird Ben Carson did it. He criticized Barack's policy and plans to his face and Republicans lost their crap. The next day Carson was on the rightwing talk circuit and the rest is history. Now he's a member of America's most corrupt Administration ever.

But that's how Republicans roll.

^ this moron literally just called a brain surgeon a dodo LOL

I’ve spent more Christmas’s in Cambodia than Kerry ever did.

Limbaugh has every right to be outraged

Having a boil on his butt and all

There is speculation that Phillips did not serve in Vietnam as his claimed specialty did not exist. I'll wait for the results of the investigation.

I am taking about the chickenshit Kerry that never volunteered for any dangerous duty and whined like a little school girl when he was assigned to it.

The shithead that only spent four months in Vietnam that was told by his fellow officers to get the hell out of their unit because he was a disgrace. He was in country hardly enough time to break in a new pair of boots.

Then when he got out lied about what he did and gave aid and comfort to the enemy and then lied about his fellow veterans.

Silver Star and Purple Heart winner

Kerry was in the Navy, he could have easily served thousands of miles away. He volunteered for dangerous swift boat river duty

He looks old for normal people, but in drunken meth head years he's only 22. He should also let somebody check his DNA and see if he's a real 'native American'. Few of them run around beating on those crappy made in China souvenir 'tom toms' like he's toting around.

None of the swift boat goons including Nixon`s dirty tricks operatives O`Neill and Corsi ever served with him and neither did the 13 people who lied about him. The man he rescued has a real story about Kerry. Rassman is a Republican.
James Rassman - Wikipedia

He says he is 64.
Assuming he was drafted at his earliest possible age, it would be 1972.
Basic training, then training to go to Vietnam puts him in 1973.
Possible, but America was in withdrawal in 72 and had only 50 troops there in 73 as we completely withdrew.
Fascinating.....well, not really. We know from experience that conservative republicans love to jump at the chance to denigrate veterans if they go against the conservative republican grain.

No, the question here is whether or not he is a veteran at all. All we have now is the gentleman's word on it.

And you heard about the Lies of Senator Blumenthal, haven't you? Liberal lying about this isn't unheard of.
Isn’t Blumenthal the one who claimed bone spurs?
--------------------------------- da nang 'dick' bluementhal . I think that he lied about some service in 'viet nam' didn't he RWinger ??
He said Vietnam vet instead of Vietnam era vet

More than Donnie Binespurs can say

Let be honest if you are going to ridicule Donny boy then you have to slap those like Bill Clinton, Dick Cheney and even George W. Bush was in the reserves...

Anyone can claim to be or had been in the military and get the stuff from Military Vets at garage sales or Military Surplus Stores or even online...

I mean I can claim to be a Six Star General of the Navy and a good amount of morons would eat it up...

NEW UPDATE OF:

upload_2019-1-22_9-5-41.png

Jack Posobiec on Twitter

Forum List

Back