Native American activist Nathan Phillips is a poseur and likely phony veteran

This whole event reminds me of the "Phony Soldier" scandal from a few years back. Some character who claimed to be a veteran but really wasn't, was using his phony vet status to disparage President Bush.

The Maha Rushdie called him out on it, and all hell cut loose. Suddenly Limbaugh was the bad actor just for pointing out the guy's phoniness.

Just like the leader of the filthy ass Vietnam Veterans Against the War never set foot in Vietnam but claimed that he did. The organization that the lying asshole John Kerry became a spokesman for.
The lying asshole Kerry who could have dodged the war but enlisted and volunteered for dangerous duty. That Kerry? I know, the vets preferred a drug addled deserter for their president.

I am taking about the chickenshit Kerry that never volunteered for any dangerous duty and whined like a little school girl when he was assigned to it.

The shithead that only spent four months in Vietnam that was told by his fellow officers to get the hell out of their unit because he was a disgrace. He was in country hardly enough time to break in a new pair of boots.

Then when he got out lied about what he did and gave aid and comfort to the enemy and then lied about his fellow veterans.

A real piece of shit, wouldn't you agree?
Silver Star and Purple Heart winner

Kerry was in the Navy, he could have easily served thousands of miles away. He volunteered for dangerous swift boat river duty

Yet, in spite of all these facts, he never released his medical records and never debated the Swift Boat Heroes who contested those supposed facts during the 2004 campaign.

This whole event reminds me of the "Phony Soldier" scandal from a few years back. Some character who claimed to be a veteran but really wasn't, was using his phony vet status to disparage President Bush.

The Maha Rushdie called him out on it, and all hell cut loose. Suddenly Limbaugh was the bad actor just for pointing out the guy's phoniness.

Just like the leader of the filthy ass Vietnam Veterans Against the War never set foot in Vietnam but claimed that he did. The organization that the lying asshole John Kerry became a spokesman for.
The lying asshole Kerry who could have dodged the war but enlisted and volunteered for dangerous duty. That Kerry? I know, the vets preferred a drug addled deserter for their president.

I am taking about the chickenshit Kerry that never volunteered for any dangerous duty and whined like a little school girl when he was assigned to it.

The shithead that only spent four months in Vietnam that was told by his fellow officers to get the hell out of their unit because he was a disgrace. He was in country hardly enough time to break in a new pair of boots.

Then when he got out lied about what he did and gave aid and comfort to the enemy and then lied about his fellow veterans.

Kerry was in the Navy, he could have easily served thousands of miles away. He volunteered for dangerous swift boat river duty

You are confused stupid Moon Bat.

Kerry volunteered to go to Vietnam to be assigned to a boat ferry at Cam Ranh Bay. Very easy and safe duty. He wanted to punch a "combat" ticket because he wanted to go into politics. When he got there he was not assigned to that duty but sent up country and he whined like a school girl about it. So much so that his Commanding Officer told him to not come within a 100 ft of him.

He was chickenshit and got out of the country as fast as he could.

A pathetic excuse for a human being. The same asshole that lied about his fellow veterans, what he did in Vietnam and that helped Obama load of barrels and barrels of cash to give to Obama's Iranian Mullah buddies.

He says he is 64.
Assuming he was drafted at his earliest possible age, it would be 1972.
Basic training, then training to go to Vietnam puts him in 1973.
Possible, but America was in withdrawal in 72 and had only 50 troops there in 73 as we completely withdrew.
He says he is 64.
Possible, but America was in withdrawal in 72 and had only 50 troops there in 73 as we completely withdrew.
He lied about everything else, so it would be no surprise if he lied about being in Vietnam, too. It is ironic that the left wing airheads who attacked the students though Philips was more sympathetic for be a Vietnam vet, when their ilk spit on out soldiers returning from Vietnam and called them baby killers.

None of the swift boat goons including Nixon`s dirty tricks operatives O`Neill and Corsi ever served with him and neither did the 13 people who lied about him. The man he rescued has a real story about Kerry. Rassman is a Republican.
James Rassman - Wikipedia
What was Kerry’s combat wound?

I know of a Bird Colonel who got one when a piece of ceiling tile fell and cut his hand.

You are confused stupid Moon Bat.

Kerry volunteered to go to Vietnam to be assigned to a boat ferry at Cam Ranh Bay. Very easy and safe duty. He wanted to punch a "combat" ticket because he wanted to go into politics. When he got there he was not assigned to that duty but sent up country and he whined like a school girl about it. So much so that his Commanding Officer told him to not come within a 100 ft of him.

He was chickenshit and got out of the country as fast as he could.

A pathetic excuse for a human being. The same asshole that lied about his fellow veterans, what he did in Vietnam and that helped Obama load of barrels and barrels of cash to give to Obama's Iranian Mullah buddies.
You were with him and heard the whining? Your last sentence marks you as a full blown nut case. Dismissed!

He says he is 64.
Fascinating.....well, not really. We know from experience that conservative republicans love to jump at the chance to denigrate veterans if they go against the conservative republican grain.

No, the question here is whether or not he is a veteran at all. All we have now is the gentleman's word on it.

And you heard about the Lies of Senator Blumenthal, haven't you? Liberal lying about this isn't unheard of.
Isn’t Blumenthal the one who claimed bone spurs?
--------------------------------- da nang 'dick' bluementhal . I think that he lied about some service in 'viet nam' didn't he RWinger ??
He said Vietnam vet instead of Vietnam era vet

More than Donnie Binespurs can say
I was a Viet era vet to. Stationed in Korea> great weed, Great Yobo.
Fun stuff ! Used to take leave in the south and import electronics. Fun times ( no access to ammo). Ultimate collection of fukkupz.

None of the swift boat goons including Nixon`s dirty tricks operatives O`Neill and Corsi ever served with him and neither did the 13 people who lied about him. The man he rescued has a real story about Kerry. Rassman is a Republican.

I know of a Bird Colonel who got one when a piece of ceiling tile fell and cut his hand.
He had some cuts and bruises on his ass. I wonder what he was doing when he was hit?

Fascinating.....well, not really. We know from experience that conservative republicans love to jump at the chance to denigrate veterans if they go against the conservative republican grain.

No, the question here is whether or not he is a veteran at all. All we have now is the gentleman's word on it.

And you heard about the Lies of Senator Blumenthal, haven't you? Liberal lying about this isn't unheard of.
--------------------------------- da nang 'dick' bluementhal . I think that he lied about some service in 'viet nam' didn't he RWinger ??

Let be honest if you are going to ridicule Donny boy then you have to slap those like Bill Clinton, Dick Cheney and even George W. Bush was in the reserves...

Anyone can claim to be or had been in the military and get the stuff from Military Vets at garage sales or Military Surplus Stores or even online...

I mean I can claim to be a Six Star General of the Navy and a good amount of morons would eat it up...
---------------------------------- agree , and sounds like you are describing the 'perfumed prince' and mrobamas boy 'rear adm. john kirby' Bruce .

You too are full of shit.FACT CHECK: John Kerry's Service Record

You too are full of shit.FACT CHECK: John Kerry's Service Record
He joined because he wanted to be the next JFK. He was certainly rich enough, but just not smart enough.

He says he is 64.

Great point. I'm surprised the MSM didn't try to portray him as a WW II code talker.

Let be honest if you are going to ridicule Donny boy then you have to slap those like Bill Clinton, Dick Cheney and even George W. Bush was in the reserves...

Anyone can claim to be or had been in the military and get the stuff from Military Vets at garage sales or Military Surplus Stores or even online...

I mean I can claim to be a Six Star General of the Navy and a good amount of morons would eat it up...

But now there is a law against pretending to be a war vet, unless they struck it down under Obama and I didn't catch the story.

But now there is a law against pretending to be a war vet, unless they struck it down under Obama and I didn't catch the story.

The Supreme Court rightfully knocked that law down as unconstitutional.

yeah , i think its called 'STOLEN VALOR Law and i already mentioned it a few pages back Picaro .

I heard on the radio that he was involved in the mysterious death of Marilyn Monroe OP. Didjya hear that one as well?
No, but i did hear this guy is claiming to be a vietnam vet, but the numbers dont match up. It appears that he is lying.

yeah , i think its called 'STOLEN VALOR Law and i already mentioned it a few pages back Picaro .

Good, I didn't read the thread from the beginning,

Before the current Court with Kavenaugh, I assume.

Why "rightfully"? Isn't there enough bullshit out there already without people falsely claiming to be military heroes?

Good, I didn't read the thread from the beginning,

Before the current Court with Kavenaugh, I assume.

Years ago, at least before Kennedy passed away.

Why "rightfully"? Isn't there enough bullshit out there already without people falsely claiming to be military heroes?

Rightfully because free speech includes the right to lie. I don't think lying about serving is right, but it is A right.

Forum List

Back