Navy SEAL who killed bin Laden - interview

Suppose the secrecy of this operation had been fully maintained and no one but those directly involved ever heard a thing about it, then what would the point of the whole thing be?

If Obama appeared on television and said we've killed Usama bin Laden but wouldn't say any more -- who would believe him?

But now that we have an emerging circus of descriptive testimony the question I've had since first hearing about this operation is why was bin Laden killed? What was the point of mounting such a risky operation to serve no more functional purpose than imparting the peace of permanent sleep to a sick old man? Bin Laden is dead. So what? Now we have ISIS.

Why was it not the primary purpose of this operation to capture bin Laden and put him on trial -- as we did with the Nazis and Japanese after WW-II? Is it because that would have inflamed jihadist passions and provoked more terrorist attacks? If so, then assassinating him certainly will not inspire any joy in the mountains of Afghanistan.

The only reason for killing bin Laden rather than capturing him that makes sense to me is to avoid the American People hearing what he had to say.

Ofcourse this is a lie, I said in my pre post what happened to Laden.

So Usa kills the most wanted and most hated person for American people and throws his corpse into the sea ? Without even some detailed photos ? They want people to believe in this absurdity and worst part people believe in this story.

So Usa kills the most wanted and most hated person for American people and throws his corpse into the sea ? Without even some detailed photos ? They want people to believe in this absurdity and worst part people believe in this story.

what did you want them to do with the carcass-----ship it to
"medina" Saudi Arabia so you could worship it there?

Robert O'Neill the Navy SEAL claiming the he shot and killed Osama Bin Laden is a goddamn liar! :eusa_liar:

The interview that he did was nothing more then another pathetic attempt at trying to sell the lie to the American people. :cuckoo:

Osama Bin Laden has been long dead since December 13, 2001.

YEARS OF DECEIT US OPENLY ACCEPTS BIN LADEN LONG DEAD - Another World Is Possible

What happened in Pakistan May 2, 2011 was a staged event to try and boost Obama's lagging rating at that time. The whole operation is a lie. :eusa_liar:

Last edited:

Well, unless you have some good evidence to the contrary, you are nothing but a crazy conspiracy theorist as far as I'm concerned.

Robert O'Neill the Navy SEAL claiming the he shot and killed Osama Bin Laden is a goddamn liar! :eusa_liar:

The interview that he did was nothing more then another pathetic attempt at trying to sell the lie to the American people. :cuckoo:

YEARS OF DECEIT US OPENLY ACCEPTS BIN LADEN LONG DEAD - Another World Is Possible

What happened in Pakistan May 2, 2011 was a staged event to try and boost Obama's lagging rating at that time. The whole operation is a lie. :eusa_liar:

Why do I get a warning when I go to look at this link? What is the source of this link?

Well, unless you have some good evidence to the contrary, you are nothing but a crazy conspiracy theorist as far as I'm concerned.

you do not understand -----she cannot understand why the pig was not subjected to obscene mutilation----it is her "culture"

I watched most of the interviews with ONeill...never heard anyone ask him if killing ubl was optional or directed. Anyone hear that question?

I watched most of the interviews with ONeill...never heard anyone ask him if killing ubl was optional or directed. Anyone hear that question?

what means "directed" ? directed on site?----my impression is that the mission was ----'kill the bastard'

what means "directed" ? directed on site?----my impression is that the mission was ----'kill the bastard'
I mean aS a specific goal of the mission. I think ONeill and all the seals are heros but I would like a fuller explanation on why ubl was shot so quickly.

I mean aS a specific goal of the mission. I think ONeill and all the seals are heros but I would like a fuller explanation on why ubl was shot so quickly.

My impression was that the men were in danger----afterall---the brave mujahedeen were ARMED----and the issue was
to get in---do the deed and GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE. They were even in danger from the Pakistanis who were certainly not IN on the mission

My impression was that the men were in danger----afterall---the brave mujahedeen were ARMED----and the issue was
to get in---do the deed and GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE. They were even in danger from the Pakistanis who were certainly not IN on the mission
I agree...but why not smack him in the side of the head with your weapon, tie him up, throw him on the chopper and boogie. That's what they did with his body...don't get why it was necessary to kill him...bring him back and let W torture him a while.....

Why do I get a warning when I go to look at this link? What is the source of this link?

ALL links now get a warning from this site.

I knew a few team six members, they vowed to never reveal who took the shot, to anyone. I don't believe this guy.

And pin a target on his back? And his family's?

Target from whom? The reality is most Muslim terrorists are probably glad he's dead. The pressure is off now, we aren't hunting terrorists near as much as we were.

I'm surprised they didn't kill him themselves years ago, when he had outlived his usefulness.

If you are referring to the external redirect, it is for safety reasons (malware) that it was added.
Check it out in the Announcements & Feedback under External Redirect.

I knew a few team six members, they vowed to never reveal who took the shot, to anyone. I don't believe this guy.

Target from whom? The reality is most Muslim terrorists are probably glad he's dead. The pressure is off now, we aren't hunting terrorists near as much as we were.

I'm surprised they didn't kill him themselves years ago, when he had outlived his usefulness.

You think like a true American. What you DON'T do is think like an Arab. Tsun Tzu ... know your enemy ....

Most Muslim terrorists are pissed that WE killed him, and using it as an excuse to wage their criminal war. This is a collision of cultures and if you try to judge them by our beliefs, you're going to lose.

You think like a true American. What you DON'T do is think like an Arab. Tsun Tzu ... know your enemy ....

Most Muslim terrorists are pissed that WE killed him, and using it as an excuse to wage their criminal war. This is a collision of cultures and if you try to judge them by our beliefs, you're going to lose.

No, I agreed with you. Externally they are going to act pissed about us killing him, in private they are no doubt relieved.

I don't believe they will expand any resources to exact revenge on this guy or his family. This isn't a Tom Clancey novel.

No, I agreed with you. Externally they are going to act pissed about us killing him, in private they are no doubt relieved.

I don't believe they will expand any resources to exact revenge on this guy or his family. This isn't a Tom Clancey novel.
Young American converts to jihad could though...15 minutes of fame. I would watch my back if I were he...his whole community should be alert.

Young American converts to jihad could though...15 minutes of fame. I would watch my back if I were he...his whole community should be alert.

He's a SEAL, he will ALWAYS watch his back.

Forum List

Back