Nazi flags flown at Disney entrance

Status
Not open for further replies.
They certainly don't want to sound like they are con-demning them, do they?
The challenge for the repubs is they walk that fine line of appearing not to be racist while at the same time, not alienating the large white supremacist block of the repub party.

"some of my best friends are............."

View attachment 642392

View attachment 642393
hahah yes, we can find some stock photos of Trump with African Americans too....but meanwhile
1652120576681.png

Joey Xiden brags about his close friendship with Sen Eastland...https://nypost.com/2022/05/07/biden-recalls-eating-lunch-with-senate-segregationists-james-eastland-strom-thurmond/

So....you are puzzled as to the 'ilk' of someone flying a swastika flag? Interesting. Another red state education?

Sure. because we haven't been inundated with these types of hoaxes over the past few years, most notoriously being Jussie Smollet. One would think by now you people would learn to get all the information before making snap judgements like a couple of Pavlov's programmed dogs.

It is pretty obvious to anyone with eyes....trump is a closet racist....like many, many of you repubs.
Why don't you clueless retarded idiots stop with the bullshit.

Oh wait... I forgot, you're lefties, you're incapable.

Lefties are LIARS. It's what they do. It"s who they are.

Sure. because we haven't been inundated with these types of hoaxes over the past few years, most notoriously being Jussie Smollet. One would think by now you people would learn to get all the information before making snap judgements like a couple of Pavlov's programmed dogs.
These leftards are unbelievable.

Literally.

He wasted his time trying to remove Disney special status. The tax payers of Florida will be paying through the nose for that decision.
...and remind me again why did he did that?

The challenge for the repubs is they walk that fine line of appearing not to be racist while at the same time, not alienating the large white supremacist block of the repub party.

There is no fine line. Nothing the Repubs do makes them appear "racist." The only ones who see race is every shadow or dark corner are the democrats.

Is Jesse Jackson still alive? If so, since the Sleepy Joe regime is hellbent on warmongering, maybe he can go over there where the regime is sending tens of billions of dollars and negotiate a deal with Putin and that fake ass dictator and likely Mossad plant Zelensky.

You are comparing a mentally challenged man faking a criminal act to MAGA freaks waving Nazi flags at Disney? Really? I mean, I can understand the Nazi flag at trump rallies. It is understandable since Nazis are a good portion of his voters.

You are comparing a mentally challenged man faking a criminal act to MAGA freaks waving Nazi flags at Disney?
Gotta picture, asshole?

Really? I mean, I can understand the Nazi flag at trump rallies.
One picture would do.

It is understandable since Nazis are a good portion of his voters.
Eat shit and die. Preferably Nazi crap. I bet given half the chance, you'd love to be a Nazi if not already one yourself.

THREAD CLOSED. Too many posts to clean up and warnings/thread bans to issue. Topic of the thread was NOT about MAGA, Trump, or Biden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back