Nazi flags flown at Disney entrance

Status
Not open for further replies.
THis: "What idiots those NAZI flag flyers are! No one with any self-respect should fly a NAZI flag in America.............or accept it as ok!"

is too hard for you...............or there's some other reason you won't deny NAZIS.
It's only because YOU are the one asking.

I'm a generous person, I give a nickel to every beggar I see. But if you come to me pretending I owe you a nickel, I'm going to slap you upside the head and you'll probably never get anything at all from me, even if you're in trouble.

Trump's so racist he must hate all the minorities he put on the court.
PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP 2017-
JudgeCOURTCOMMISSIONALL ART. III COURTSCIRCUIT COURTSDISTRICT COURTSFemale JudgesStatus
Terry F. MoorerALABAMA (SD)9/4/2018-Active
Rossie David Alston, Jr.VIRGINIA (ED)6/12/2019-Active
Rodney SmithFLORIDA (SD)6/14/2019-Active
Jason K. PulliamTEXAS (WD)8/5/2019-Active
Ada E. BrownTEXAS (ND)9/13/201959Active
Richard Ernest Myers IINORTH CAROLINA (ED)12/10/2019-Active
Bernard M. JonesOKLAHOMA (WD)12/31/2019-Active
Stephanie Dawkins DavisMICHIGAN (ED)12/31/201960Active
Franklin Ulyses ValderramaILLINOIS (ND)9/23/2020Active
Roderick Charles YoungVIRGINIA (ED)9/29/2020Active

He's audience was the people of Minn.
"Some of my best friends are..........................."

It's only because YOU are the one asking.

I'm a generous person, I give a nickel to every beggar I see. But if you come to me pretending I owe you a nickel, I'm going to slap you upside the head and you'll probably never get anything at all from me, even if you're in trouble.
"slap you upside the head".....the inherent thuggish violence of con-servatives.

right? That's the excuse the poster is using for Xiden's racism...funny
"some of my best friends are............."

1652119375820.png

1652119422131.png

"slap you upside the head".....the inherent thuggish violence of con-servatives.
Hey, threaten my children (which lefties DO, have done and will do again), and I'll do more than just slap you.

I'm a libertarian, I believe in freedom.

The freedom to slap your silly face whenever you threaten my children.

And DeSantis has every right to punish Disney for saying it

How stupid is it to stick your nose in the boss's business when you're already getting the sweetheart deal?

Never mind, you wouldn't understand. Lefties know nothing about boundaries. They'll learn though.

Watching the video, I see a total of 4 people. No wonder it's not an MSM story.
You do realize that Nazis are associated with the MAGA movement. You saw Nazi flags and confederate flags flying at trump rallies...cause white supremacist are trump voters.

You do realize that Nazis are associated with the MAGA movement. You saw Nazi flags and confederate flags flying at trump rallies...cause white supremacist are trump voters.

I've seen a lot of Nazi flags associated with the county who's flag you're using as an avatar. Why is that?

Azov began as a military infantry unit made up of civilian volunteers drawn from far-right, neo-Nazi groups that were active in Ukraine, such as the Patriot of Ukraine gang and the Social National Assembly (SNA). Interestingly, The Washington Post in a recent article referred to right wing Nazi tendencies of Azov battalion.​

What silly fucktardry.

So black supremacists are Biden voters?

Is that what Biden's virtue signaling was about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back