Nazi flags flown at Disney entrance

Status
Not open for further replies.

desantis refused to condemn it....sick

desantis refused to condemn it....sick
Why would the governor waste his time commenting on every small local story in the news?

the link say it wasn’t a all white audience

xiden’s a racist…and frankly this “gene speech” is nothing more then a giant stretch for you all to deflect from that…
tdeessy979b31.jpg

yes, virtually all white audience.
and alot of other racist shit without ever an apology.

Correct. I leave that type of worthless virtue signaling to do-nothing chumps like you.
Apparently, virtue is a bad thing to you. That matches with your cuddling/coddling of NAZI flags.

Last edited:
The people of Minn are of from all races and backgrounds

Try again....this is just desperate on your part
youre making a knee-jerk reply without reading.
Its a white audience. The people Trump is addressing, even though minisota is 80 percent white, its the audience democraphics that matters.

Biden is so racist, he must just hate the black women he put on the supreme court.

Apparently, virtue is a bad thing to you.
Incorrect. Virtue signaling is a tactic employed by do-nothing sanctimonious losers. Virtue itself is admirable.
That matches with your cuddling/coddling of NAZI flags.
I have no opinion on flags beyond the 1st Amendment protections of people to fly whatever one they like.
I do think your avatar of a Gadsden flag shaped like your dried-up reproductive organs is stupid as fuck, but I don't condemn it.

Funny stuff from someone who voted TWICE for a serial sexual assaulter.
YOU are a brainless fucking retard.

I am NOT a Republican.

I'm just an ordinary American who can smell the stench emanating from the left a mile away.

You assume anyone who doesn't agree with you must be a Republican.

Which is just STUPID. You are stupid, you just proved it.

You have no idea who I voted for, and I'm not going to tell you.

Get back under your bridge, troll. The daylight is affecting your perception.

Now we know how hard it is for con-servatives to say: "What idiots those NAZI flag flyers are! No one with any self-respect should fly a NAZI flag in America.............or accept it as ok!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back