Nazi flags flown at Disney entrance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney gas every right to critisize the Don't Say Gay Bill....
And DeSantis has every right to punish Disney for saying it

How stupid is it to stick your nose in the boss's business when you're already getting the sweetheart deal?

Never mind, you wouldn't understand. Lefties know nothing about boundaries. They'll learn though.

Trump was speaking to a white audience about good genes.

And about the "you aint black", Biden admitted it was wrong to say that.
Imagine a President who admits his mistakes? I almost forgot how refreshing that is.
Imagine having a president who didn't blame the media or the other party for words that came out of his own mouth. But you dont have to imagine.
Oh yeah, sure. The leftist apology ritual. Like that makes it better?

You bozos are too funny. Throw yourselves at the mercy of the mob. I'm sowwwyyy... please let me live ...

Sad that you can't con-demn Swastika flags with the same amount of effort.
I don't waste my time condemning anything.
It's a fool's errand, as evidenced by all the good you've done with that tactic.
The truth is, it's a typical Alinsky/marxist scheme to get your opponent to submit to your idiocy.
Condemning accomplishes absolutely nothing besides making virtue signaling turds like yourself feel smug and righteous.
I bet you feel pretty witty with your constant, juvenile spelling of "con-demn". Ooh, you are insinuation conservatives need to be condemned? Such a child.

Last edited:
Fascinating....jumping onto this thread to deflect from your NAZI flag carrying ilk just to try to insult fellow posters.

I'm still waiting for you prove whose "ilk" they are. If we ultimately find out who these people are and it turns out you're wrong are you going to apologize to all the people in this thread you've been insulting with your faux rage?

More bullshit from Jim. In other words, SSDD.
Working so hard to defend swastika flag carriers like these guys at Charlottesville:
1652106500776.png
1652106520157.png
1652106536236.png

You just don't get it, do you?

Your Alinsky tactics don't work anymore.

I condemn when "I" want to, not when you do.

Your opinion on the appropriateness of someone else's free speech is entirely irrelevant in my world.

I have my own priorities. Nazi flags are not one of them. Things that happened a hundred years ago are not one of them.

Unhappy leftists threatening my children IS one of them.

THAT, is a real and present danger. It has happened in the past. RECENTLY. And it looks quite likely to happen again.

I do not CARE about Nazi flags. There aren't any in my neighborhood. Why should I care about what some brainless retard (who's probably a leftist anyway) does clear across the continent in Florida?

The progtard social engineering efforts are going to be met with a different kind of response now. This Alinsky crap is simply not going to fly. Anyone who tries that crap on MY team is going to get summarily fired. On the spot. We have no time for that crap. We're trying to run a country here. There are REAL issues to attend to
That's a LOT to write down in avoiding con-demning NAZI flags being flown in America. Who knew it would be SO HARD for con-servatives to do that........ :eusa_think:

And DeSantis has every right to punish Disney for saying it

How stupid is it to stick your nose in the boss's business when you're already getting the sweetheart deal?

Never mind, you wouldn't understand. Lefties know nothing about boundaries. They'll learn though.
It's appropriate for GOVERNMENT to punish a business for free speech? You sure you want to say that?

I don't waste my time condemning anything.
It's a fool's errand, as evidenced by all the good you've done with that tactic.
The truth is, it's a typical Alinsky/marxist scheme to get your opponent to submit to your idiocy.
Condemning accomplishes absolutely nothing besides making virtue signaling turds like yourself feel smug and righteous.
I bet you feel pretty witty with your constant, juvenile spelling of "con-demn". Ooh, you are insinuation conservatives need to be condemned? Such a child.
So....you were never one of those wondering when the Left would con-demn last summer's riots and vandalism? After all, you say it's a "typical Alinsky/marxist scheme" to do so. :heehee:

I'm still waiting for you prove whose "ilk" they are. If we ultimately find out who these people are and it turns out you're wrong are you going to apologize to all the people in this thread you've been insulting with your faux rage?
So....you are puzzled as to the 'ilk' of someone flying a swastika flag? Interesting. Another red state education?

So....you were never one of those wondering when the Left would con-demn last summer's riots and vandalism? After all, you say it's a "typical Alinsky/marxist scheme" to do so. :heehee:
Go ahead and search my post history for me saying I condemn anything. You won't find a single instance.
I don't waste my time with worthless emo virtue signaling like you do.
There's no such word as "con-demn", btw, child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back