Nazi flags flown at Disney entrance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm never at an amusement park for whatever flags are being flown or not being flown. I am only there for the rides and the food too if food isn't too expensive. If someone that I love to hear sing is there, they will be at the top of my priority list. :) :) :)

God bless you and my favorite singers who are still here always!!!

Holly

download (5).jpg

there is only whites people in Minn?

your grasping here to deflect from your racist klan leader xiden who was mentored by byrd, amd eastland and fought to stop enforcing brown v board of education
Only whites go to Trump rally to hear about their good genes and racehorse theory.

But as far as brown vs board of education:

Biden was never opposed to integration, and in fact supported the concept. But he said Biden opposed Delaware's busing methods, and included statements from black activists in Delaware who also opposed busing.

And for Byrd, the NAACP mourned his death.
Biden is so racist, he has a black VP and put a black woman into the supreme court.

Only whites go to Trump rally to hear about their good genes and racehorse theory.

But as far as brown vs board of education:

Biden was never opposed to integration, and in fact supported the concept. But he said Biden opposed Delaware's busing methods, and included statements from black activists in Delaware who also opposed busing.

And for Byrd, the NAACP mourned his death.
Biden is so racist, he has a black VP and put a black woman into the supreme court.
He said people from Minn had good genes . Only a bigot would jump to the conclusion only white people live in that state

I’m sure Xiden later came out regretting his policies back then…but it’s hard to believe given how he always sorts back to racist remarks, like telling people they ain’t really black

Even when asked about it.....(second NAZI flag event in Florida where DeathSantis has been asked about it and he refuses to con-demn it) He knows what side his bread is buttered on.
If you are hinting that Desantis supporters are Nazis, then I am obliged to disagree.

If you are hinting that Desantis supporters are Nazis, then I am obliged to disagree.
Perhaps not....but why would he and so many con-servatives (here even) do whatever they can to AVOID con-demning them?

How does Desantis not speaking-out on the Nazi flag-carrier at the Disney front gate equate to suppression of free speech in Florida?
Disney gas every right to critisize the Don't Say Gay Bill....little trump is wannabe dictator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back