Nazi Pelousy AGAINST Impeaching Trump.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
At least she was a few months ago when she said this.

"I’m not for impeachment. This is news. I’m going to give you some news right now because I haven’t said this to any press person before," she said. "But since you asked, and I’ve been thinking about this: Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it."

There is nothing "compelling" nothing remotely close to "overwhelming", and certainly none of this is "bipartisan".

FLASHBACK: Pelosi Says Impeachment Is 'Divisive,' 'Has to Be Bipartisan'

Desperation breeds contemptible actions.
Desperation also forces you to listen to idiots like Almost Occasionally Coherent, and put Adumb Schifferbrains in charge of your moronic farce.

"I’m not for impeachment. This is news. I’m going to give you some news right now because I haven’t said this to any press person before," she said. "But since you asked, and I’ve been thinking about this: Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it."

There is nothing "compelling" nothing remotely close to "overwhelming", and certainly none of this is "bipartisan".

Wow... a Faux News Talking Point on this evening's news... imagine that... :21:

tRump's blatant disregard for the law and our national security forces her hand.

Wow... a Faux News Talking Point on this evening's news... imagine that... :21:
Hmmmmmm......

And here I thought it was a DIRECT QUOTE from Nazi herself.

tRump's blatant disregard for the law and our national security forces her hand.
What is now "compelling" "Overwhelming" and "bipartisan"?

Surely you won't come back with Schifferbrains moronic STAR WITNESSES who didn't actually witness anything first hand, or were butthurt over getting reassigned?

Tell me that isn't what you have.

trump has violated laws. He must be checked.

What is now "compelling" "Overwhelming" and "bipartisan"?

Surely you won't come back with Schifferbrains moronic STAR WITNESSES who didn't actually witness anything first hand, or were butthurt over getting reassigned?

Tell me that isn't what you have.
Compelling and overwhelming yes, republicans are wholly owned by tRump and co. so bipartisan is impossible

Trump and Pelosi have been friends for a long time. Nancy did everything she could to protect Trump from himself, even after Mueller found Trump had obstructed his investigation. But with the attempted Ukraine extortion scheme, Trump finally forced Pelosi's hand.

Back in 2008, Trump publicly expressed on CNN that he was very disappointed that his friend Nancy didn't impeach Bush for lying about WMDs in Iraq. You know, those WMDs Trump's supporters screechingly insisted were there all the way up to Trump announcing his candidacy in 2015.

How ironic.

What laws?
Be specific.
You know what laws.

Your bullshit is old winger. You guys can recite all manners of statutes to make claims about democrats "crimes" that have been investigated and those you claim committed crimes found innocent. But now with trump you're suddenly ignorant about law. trump has violated laws. You know exactly the ones he has violated. You bastards are here gloating about allowing the government to get away with the corruption your punk republican asses have whined about for years. And you think it's just fine to allow this one man to be above the law with the ability to do whatever he pleases. I said trump has violated laws and that is as specific as I am going to get.

What laws?
Be specific.
You know what laws.

Your bullshit is old winger. You guys can recite all manners of statutes to make claims about democrats "crimes" that have been investigated and those you claim committed crimes found innocent. But now with trump you're suddenly ignorant about law. trump has violated laws. You know exactly the ones he has violated. You bastards are here gloating about allowing the government to get away with the corruption your punk republican asses have whined about for years. And you think it's just fine to allow this one man to be above the law with the ability to do whatever he pleases. I said trump has violated laws and that is as specific as I am going to get.
Weird how Trump has so blatantly violated all these laws, according to you, and yet you can't cite a single one.

What laws?
Be specific.
You know what laws.

Weird how Trump has so blatantly violated all these laws, according to you, and yet you can't cite a single one.
I don't have to cite what you already know.

This message brought to you by Adolph Schiffler and Nazi Nadler:

The Democrats want to Exonerate Joe Biden for pressuring Ukraine to fire a prosecutor investigating Burisma.

They want to IMPEACH Trump for asking why Joe Biden pressured Ukraine to fire a prosecutor investigating Burisma.

Forum List

Back