🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nazi Shoots At Protesters

This looks to be a tough one. Florida has similar laws to ours here in Ohio. In our state, breaking into my vehicle is legally the same as trying to break into my home under our Castle Doctrine. I have the right to use deadly force.

What we don't have that Florida does is Stand Your Ground laws. After the attempted break in, the driver was under no obligation to retreat under Florida law.

This should be interesting if the media follows the story to it's end and what charges the prosecutor will try to bring against these men. Having a gun under a felony is a slap on the wrist compared to attempted murder charges.

Well, I'd say they have him dead-bang for felony posession of a firearm. 3-8 years would be my guess, circumstances or not.

If he wasn't a convicted felon, probably nothing.

You can get up to 15 years for being a felon using a firearm, but 15 would be purely political.

The D.A. will get to the bottom of it. I guarantee he's not walking free anytime soon.

The "Heil Hitler" thing is probably a lie, there was probably a bumper sticker on the Jeep one of the protesters didn't like.

Saying Heil Hitler is irrelevant to smashing out a window or shooting into a group of people. Freedom of speech is still protected. My guess is that he will plea down to a lesser charge of the gun.

He's got a 3 million dollar bond.

I saw no where that the back window was broken out, the article say hit.

"One of the protesters then used a baton to smash the rear window of the vehicle."

Three charged in shooting after white nationalist's Florida speech

Three Richard Spencer supporters arrested on charges of shooting at UF protesters

One of the people in the group, who were in their 20s and heading home after protesting, hit the Jeep with a baton. It pulled over.

‘Kill them’: Three men charged in shooting after Richard Spencer speech

Three charged in shooting after Spencer talk

I can go on and on but none of these articles said they smashed the window out.

But the one in the OP does. ;)

"One of the protesters then used a baton to smash the rear window of the vehicle."

Three Richard Spencer supporters arrested on charges of shooting at UF protesters

One of the people in the group, who were in their 20s and heading home after protesting, hit the Jeep with a baton. It pulled over.

So someone is wrong?

So someone is wrong?

Nowadays, usually the one that's not omitting information is the more correct version.

What if I said, "Yes, you are." Would you admit it?

The best plan for angry crazy libs is to use the word "nazi" to try to use a shooting where nobody was injured to channel race based left wing hysterics away from the probable event when it seems that a nut case left winger opened fire on conservative Americans. A left wing stooge CBS executive tipped the hand of the radical left when she amazingly dismissed the victims of Paddock's mass shooting as "nothing but republican gun slingers".

This looks to be a tough one. Florida has similar laws to ours here in Ohio. In our state, breaking into my vehicle is legally the same as trying to break into my home under our Castle Doctrine. I have the right to use deadly force.

What we don't have that Florida does is Stand Your Ground laws. After the attempted break in, the driver was under no obligation to retreat under Florida law.

This should be interesting if the media follows the story to it's end and what charges the prosecutor will try to bring against these men. Having a gun under a felony is a slap on the wrist compared to attempted murder charges.

Well, I'd say they have him dead-bang for felony posession of a firearm. 3-8 years would be my guess, circumstances or not.

Naw, libscum always let them go....

Naw, libscum always let them go....

Popo and DA may not be libscum.

For 50 years the nazi idiots have been doing their thing, for 50 years the rest of us have been laughing at them. Now, the same idiots get front page attention because other idiots have to go out and make a spectacle of the first idiots. The people protesting nazis are giving them exactly what they want, attention.

The best plan for angry crazy libs is to use the word "nazi" to try to use a shooting where nobody was injured to channel race based left wing hysterics away from the probable event when it seems that a nut case left winger opened fire on conservative Americans. A left wing stooge CBS executive tipped the hand of the radical left when she amazingly dismissed the victims of Paddock's mass shooting as "nothing but republican gun slingers".
In this case, if you look at the photos, one of the shields is "black sun", which is a lesser known nazi symbol.

According to the article one of the anti-White savages took a deadly weapon out and attacked the vehicle (which they do quite frequently). An occupant of the vehicle fired a warning shot to get the savages away.
:lol:

Deadly weapon. I see what you did there.

One of the Nazis told the shooter Nazi to "shoot them" and "kill them". Not a warning shot.

Nice try.
So what? Self defense is not limited.

The guy pulled a gun after the car he was in's back window was smashed out by someone with a stick.

He fired a warning shot, not a killing shot.

Unfortunately for him, he's a convicted felon, so he'll be doing some time.

I wonder if anything will be done about the window-smasher.

Siding with white supremacists. There was no warning shot. They tried to shoot someone. Maybe terrorism charges should be filed as well.

Boy, you's a special kinda stupid, huh?

It says right in the article he fired at a wall.

He wasn't supposed to have a gun, though. :eusa_naughty:

Just because he is a poor shot does not exonerate him. The article says he hit the wall not fired at it. They also yelled "Heil Hitler" before he shot. Maybe that is a new way of saying help. You are the stupid one.

:lol:

Deadly weapon. I see what you did there.

One of the Nazis told the shooter Nazi to "shoot them" and "kill them". Not a warning shot.

Nice try.

The guy pulled a gun after the car he was in's back window was smashed out by someone with a stick.

Siding with white supremacists. There was no warning shot. They tried to shoot someone. Maybe terrorism charges should be filed as well.

Just because he is a poor shot does not exonerate him. The article says he hit the wall not fired at it. They also yelled "Heil Hitler" before he shot. Maybe that is a new way of saying help. You are the stupid one.

You were there? You heard him say "Heil Hitler"? That sounds like hearsay to me.

I tell ya wut, when somebody busts out the back window of your vehicle, it's go time!

You can get up to 15 years for being a felon using a firearm, but 15 would be purely political.

The D.A. will get to the bottom of it. I guarantee he's not walking free anytime soon.

The "Heil Hitler" thing is probably a lie, there was probably a bumper sticker on the Jeep one of the protesters didn't like.

Saying Heil Hitler is irrelevant to smashing out a window or shooting into a group of people. Freedom of speech is still protected. My guess is that he will plea down to a lesser charge of the gun.

It is very relevant. It shows their state of mind and the fact that they are not antifa. They are some of those good people Trump mentioned. They should lock him up as long as possible and find as many charges as they can find to put this guy away for the rest of his life.

You were there? You heard him say "Heil Hitler"? That sounds like hearsay to me.

I tell ya wut, when somebody busts out the back window of your vehicle, it's go time!

Why should we believe that? They have a right to defend themselves when they were fired on. I wish they had beaten those neo-nazis within a inch of their lives.

It is very relevant. It shows their state of mind and the fact that they are not antifa. They are some of those good people Trump mentioned. They should lock him up as long as possible and find as many charges as they can find to put this guy away for the rest of his life.

So when did you pass the Florida bar and get elected judge?

Why should we believe that? They have a right to defend themselves when they were fired on. I wish they had beaten those neo-nazis within a inch of their lives.

Think about it, there's more than one bullet in most guns. When you're trying to kill someone, if the first misses, you keep firing.

I hope they go to jail for a long time.

In b4 they do 3 years or less. If that wasn't a convicted felon, they're within their rights (in FL) to shoot the window-buster dead if they're still threatening harm.

He is a convicted felon, so he's going to be in some trouble, no doubt about that.

Interesting how it proves that all sides(Antifa, Anarchists, BLM, and white supremacists) are all bad.

Violent protests are always bad, and clearly white supremacists are bad. Best story I saw today was the guy who hugged the nazi guy. I solute that guy. Hating the nazi guy is easy. We all need to come together.

Forum List

Back