🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nazis aren't victims of hate and bigotry

Please quote anything I said in defence of Nazis. If you can't do that, then you are creating a fake argument simply because you lost the REAL argument.

By equating BLM and antifa with Nazis, you are elevating the legitimacy of the Nazis grievances. Do you get that?

Nazis wave Nazi flags. You are in denial because you don't want to have to admit that Nazis are Nazis. Why? Who fucking knows. It's probably because you are so insecure that the only way you think you can be above it all is if you think everyone is equally bad. So you equate BLM with Nazis, because that way you don't have to admit that Nazis are the worst, and that you're a piece of shit for passively defending them.

GET. OVER. YOURSELF.

Who's trying to portray Nazis as victims ?

YOU ARE! By saying that there's "hatred, bigotry, and violence on multiple sides", you are legitimizing the grievances of Nazis. That is defending them because you're legitimizing their cause by "balancing them" with people who think Nazis don't have legitimate grievances.

BLM has a legitimate grievance: Black people are being murdered by police officers.
Antifa has a legitimate grievance: Fascism needs to be torn down
Nazis DO NOT have a legitimate grievance: We want genocide

You seem unable to distinguish between them. That's either willful deliberate delusion, or willful deliberate ignorance, or willful deliberate cowardice. Pick your poison...they're all shitty. Which means you're shitty.

Please quote anything I said in defence of Nazis. If you can't do that, then you are creating a fake argument simply because you lost the REAL argument.

By equating BLM and antifa with Nazis, you are elevating the legitimacy of the Nazis grievances. Do you get that?
Quote me then. What are you waiting for?

Forum List

Back