Nazis were Catholic?

Wiki consists of the writings of CONTRIBUTORS-----anyone can insert shit
into Wiki--------and---it happens that Wiki is full of shit of all kinds. Only the
most discerning reader can use Wiki with any level of credibility

LOL, Because everything's propaganda, except Irosie's feral Chimp panic attacks, about a Polish Pogrom in Krakow in 1875 which can't be Googled, or a Polish Catholic inspired Holocaust, which was done by Germans.

sobie continues to lie-------at NO TIME did I suggest that there was a Polish
Pogrom in Krakow in 1875. He is using a well known polish catholic technique taught by catechism whores------aka THE SHIT MOUTH LIE

You surely suggested a Pogrom in Krakow in 1875.

In comment #85 of this thread, see below.

Nazis were Catholic?

oh gee-----sobie lied on the second day of Christmas-----spit in the face of
poor baby jesus and his catechism whore laughed. My post does not even
include the word pogrom and makes no suggestion of that a pogrom
took place in the shit city of Krakow in 1875. I asked the lying dog to comment on the issue of EQUITY AND JUSTICE in the polish cesspit during a random
year----in the late 1800s-----"1875" being a random pick------poor clueless
illiterate.

Google finds you no late 1800's Krakow Pogrom.

You're clearly a liar.

where did you see the word "pogrom" in my post ? Pogrom was only
one type of filth enacted by poles upon jews-----not everything was a
"pogrom" A pogrom is a thing-----involving lots of people in a single episode
of filth. You are the liar------you claim that there have been pogroms
against Poles living in Greenpoint, Brooklyn-----by jews, no less

Goebbels ran an anti-Church campaign.

Himmler & Hitler were involved in Mystic & Pagan Thule society & supported Islam too.

Goebbels was the PROPAGANDA WRITER of the Nazi party. Can you cite some of his "ANTI CHURCH" writings?

Goebbels

Joseph Goebbels, the Minister of Propaganda, was among the most aggressive anti-Church radicals and saw the conflict with the churches as a priority concern.[50] Born to a Catholic family, he became one of the government's most relentless Jew-baiters.[57] On the "Church Question", he wrote "after the war it has to be generally solved .... There is, namely, an insoluble opposition between the Christian and a heroic-German world view".[50] He led the persecution of Catholic clergy.[50]

Catholic Church and Nazi Germany - Wikipedia

your wikki article does not provide any evidence whatsoever for
its "ADOLF PERSECUTED US" whine. It is nothing more than
an APOLOGY for Catholicism and the actions of its leaders during world
war II
Fact is Several Catholic countries and populations fell under Nazi domination during the period of the Second World War (1939–1945), and ordinary Catholics fought on both sides of the conflict.

Isn't it odd that Hitler allowed Lutheran Sweden alone, even though it wasn't run by Nationalists with anti-Jewish policies like Catholic Poland had been in the 1930's?

How many Lutherans did Hitler kill????????
Do you know the answer? I’m guessing lots. The beaches of Normandy were probably red with Lutheran blood.

Goebbels was the PROPAGANDA WRITER of the Nazi party. Can you cite some of his "ANTI CHURCH" writings?

Goebbels

Joseph Goebbels, the Minister of Propaganda, was among the most aggressive anti-Church radicals and saw the conflict with the churches as a priority concern.[50] Born to a Catholic family, he became one of the government's most relentless Jew-baiters.[57] On the "Church Question", he wrote "after the war it has to be generally solved .... There is, namely, an insoluble opposition between the Christian and a heroic-German world view".[50] He led the persecution of Catholic clergy.[50]

war II
Fact is Several Catholic countries and populations fell under Nazi domination during the period of the Second World War (1939–1945), and ordinary Catholics fought on both sides of the conflict.

Isn't it odd that Hitler allowed Lutheran Sweden alone, even though it wasn't run by Nationalists with anti-Jewish policies like Catholic Poland had been in the 1930's?

no ----not odd-----adolf did not have time to do his entire thing
Exactly. What is that saying? First they came for the jews. I didn’t say anything because I’m not a Jew. Then they came for the gays. I’m not gay so a didn’t speak up.....

Finally they came for the Lutherans and there was no one left for me to complain to.

I'd love to see when Catholics have ever had a monopoly on Nazism?

Not during the actual Paleo-Nazis.
Not with the Neo-Nazis.

True Neo-Nazis as in those who revere Hitler, tend to be rare in Europe.

None the less, some of the most Nazi regions of Europe, aren't Catholic.

Ukraine's Greek & Orthodox Chirstians seem to be Europe's #1 Nazi hotspot, today at least in percentages.

While, in total numbers, Probably Russia's Orthodox population.

Other high contenders, are Germany's Eastern parts, with a lot of Lutherans & Atheists.

Yes, some Catholics too, like Austria, Croatia, Slovakia, and Hungary have a high level of Nazi supporters.

So do Protestants in Latvia, and Estonia.
As
well as Orthodox Christians of Bulgaria & Belarus.

There's also a lot of Muslim countries with a lot of Nazis too, including Iran, Turkey, Bosnia, Albania, Syria, Afghanistan etc. etc.

Yet, there's a lot of Catholic nations with very few Nazis, like Poland, Czech Rep, France, Belgium, Ireland, etc.

Yeah, also some Protestant nations also have very few Nazis, like Norway, Denmark, UK, Sweden, and the Netherlands.

So, at least in today's European Christians, it seems Eastern Orthodox Christians are the worst Nazi supporters, and NOT Catholics.

has anyone in the whole wide world claimed that Catholics have a
monopoly on Nazism? Your statement is evidence of Paranoia.

Hmm, and yet you've mostly blame Catholics, and Poles for such on this forum.

It's pretty funny, that you tend to treat Austrians, Germans, and Ukrainians better than Poles, even though each of these countries WERE & ARE more responsible for Nazism, both Paleo & Neo.

you are getting very confused. you are confusing the SPECIFIC event
of genocide of jews IN POLAND with Nazism in general. The genocide
of Polish jews ----IMO ---was German, Nazi, Polish, Catholic event.
Nazism itself------it not an entirely catholic ideology

Hmm, and yet I can name more Jewish Nazi collaborators by name, than Polish Catholic ones.

Eliezer Gruenbaum - Wikipedia
Józef Szeryński - Wikipedia
Berthold Epstein - Wikipedia
Miklós Nyiszli - Wikipedia
Abraham Gancwajch - Wikipedia
Chaim Rumkowski - Wikipedia
Alfred Nossig - Wikipedia
Henryk Mandelbaum - Wikipedia
Filip Müller - Wikipedia
Stella Kübler - Wikipedia

of course you can-----you come pre-armed with polish catholic
cooked up propaganda shit
Sobie would have collaborated too. Most of us would. Anything to stay alive. Us atheists know we only have one life to live.

You would think Catholics who supposedly believe in eternal heaven would have had no fear fighting hitler. They didn’t.

I’ve seen a lot of stories about ww2 like Schindler’s list. Never saw one story about how Catholics even tried.

Goebbels ran an anti-Church campaign.

Himmler & Hitler were involved in Mystic & Pagan Thule society & supported Islam too.

Goebbels

war II

Schindler’s bio doesn’t say what he was but he was buried in a Catholic Church.

LOL, Because everything's propaganda, except Irosie's feral Chimp panic attacks, about a Polish Pogrom in Krakow in 1875 which can't be Googled, or a Polish Catholic inspired Holocaust, which was done by Germans.

Pogrom in Krakow in 1875. He is using a well known polish catholic technique taught by catechism whores------aka THE SHIT MOUTH LIE

Nazis were Catholic?

took place in the shit city of Krakow in 1875. I asked the lying dog to comment on the issue of EQUITY AND JUSTICE in the polish cesspit during a random
illiterate.

You're clearly a liar.

Jews did Pogroms against Poles in WW2 too, in the Skidel Revolt, and the Massacre of Brzostowica.

It's pretty funny, that you tend to treat Austrians, Germans, and Ukrainians better than Poles, even though each of these countries WERE & ARE more responsible for Nazism, both Paleo & Neo.

Hmm, and yet I can name more Jewish Nazi collaborators by name, than Polish Catholic ones.

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

I’ve seen a lot of stories about ww2 like Schindler’s list. Never saw one story about how Catholics even tried.

Hahaha, There's 3 Polish Catholics which saved more Jews than Schindler, being Eugene Lazowski, Henryk Slawik, and Irena Sendler.

Jews don't want to make a film on that, because Jews are so dumb they actually hate Polish people more than Germans.

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

Sobie would have collaborated too. Most of us would. Anything to stay alive. Us atheists know we only have one life to live.

You would think Catholics who supposedly believe in eternal heaven would have had no fear fighting hitler. They didn’t.

Polish people are worth fighting for, On the other hand Jews "Shrugs shoulders".....

Catholics were a minority in Nazi Germany, that's the bottom-line, a persecuted minority, that is too.

you are a joke ...

View attachment 237148

your confusion is christianity, polish christianity the desert religions and judea ... were the cause for all the conflict that occurred - composite wwII.

Nazi persecution of the Catholic Church in Germany - Wikipedia

Of 2,720 clergy imprisoned at Dachau from Germany and occupied territories, the some 2,579 (or 94.88%) were Catholic.
Nazi persecution of the Catholic Church in Germany - Wikipedia

this link gives no dates for when the "persecutions" occurred - purposely to disguise the fact it began after they voted the nazi into power 1934 and after they began to lose the war / and no longer benefited from nazi appeasement: as the only reason the christians - began their defection.

Wiki consists of the writings of CONTRIBUTORS-----anyone can insert shit
into Wiki--------and---it happens that Wiki is full of shit of all kinds. Only the
most discerning reader can use Wiki with any level of credibility

your sermons on the innocents of christianity in nazi germany / axis alliance - occurred AFTER THEY VOTED THE NAZI'S INTO POWER - and polish christianity during their occupation, the collaboration to maintain concentration camps - in areas of occupation sympathetic with nazi is recorded in all areas where the local populations were willing accomplices.

Aug. 19, 1934 | German Voters Approve Hitler as Führer

On Aug. 19, 1934, the German public voted 90 percent in favor of Chancellor Adolf Hitler becoming Führer und Reichskanzler (“leader and chancellor”), a new title created after the death of President Paul von Hindenburg earlier in the month.

collectively the christians were responsible for nazi germany and the underlying political doctrine - they probably knew would spiral out of control and lead to war - germany, the christians romanticized in evil.

Goebbels

war II

Do you know the answer? I’m guessing lots. The beaches of Normandy were probably red with Lutheran blood.

I have no idea. by the time he got to Sweden, he was all tied up

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

you have touched on my position on POPE PIUS-------what was he
afraid of? He did not even have children. He really had no reason
to NOT put his own body on the train tracks to stop the transport of
humans to death camps--------NO REASON

Nazis were Catholic?

illiterate.

You're clearly a liar.

Jews did Pogroms against Poles in WW2 too, in the Skidel Revolt, and the Massacre of Brzostowica.

LOL more polish creativity-------the only jewish poles I have known who escaped
the death camps in Poland were those who escaped to Russia------not a fun
choice but better than Poland

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

Are you still evangelizing Jewish theology, rosie?

Isn't that a big no no?

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

Isn't that a big no no?

your comment indicates that you are delusional. Have I approached
your "manhood" with a knife?

Nazis were Catholic?

illiterate.

You're clearly a liar.

The Death camps were on Annexed Nazi German land.

You Jews are such horrible liars, manipulators, and idiotic scum.

I can't think of any country with a sizable number of Jews, who didn't turn on them, and kill them.

Everybody hates you who's actually dealt with you vile beasts.

illiterate.

You're clearly a liar.

I can't think of any country with a sizable number of Jews, who didn't turn on them, and kill them.

Actually not true------jews held out fine in Buddhist and Hindu lands-----and for the most part in pre-Islamic Persia. If you consider human bean history-----jews is
one of the few nations that were not actually PUT OUT OF EXISTENCE by some
other nation. Poles were ------on the time line of human bean history----virtually
born yesterday and ON THE WAY OUT

Isn't that a big no no?

The only delusion is the one where you believe attacking the religious beliefs of others isn't evangelizing YOUR Jewish faith, my dear. :smile:

You're clearly a liar.

Actually not true------jews held out fine in Buddhist and Hindu lands-----and for the most part in pre-Islamic Persia. If you consider human bean history-----jews is
one of the few nations that were not actually PUT OUT OF EXISTENCE by some
other nation. Poles were ------on the time line of human bean history----virtually
born yesterday and ON THE WAY OUT

There was never a sizable number of Jews in Buddhist & Hindu lands.

You can hardly even write in English, you're a complete genetic defect.

illiterate.

You're clearly a liar.

Here is one Catholic would would have easily become a Nazi. Thanks for posting this. Now we see you would have loved exterminating Jews and you are a Catholic. Trust me Catholics haven't changed that much in the last 90 years

Isn't that a big no no?

The only delusion is the one where you believe attacking the religious beliefs of others isn't evangelizing YOUR Jewish faith, my dear. :smile:

nope-----critical examination of the NT is not EVANGELIZING------
nor is critical examination of Darwin's "descent of man"

Forum List

Back