Nazis were Catholic?

We can talk about Chapter 1 and 2 later. What does your intense study tell you about the Tower of Babel? Or the fall of man?
What intrigues me about you is that you believe that God created existence but you can’t believe anything else and thus attribute everything as allegory.
This is the major problem with believing in God as Jesus; you create limitations on God.
You don't read it literally and you know it.
I do; each and every word and phrase is a treasure to a sociologist.
You don't believe in talking snakes.
A Nachash is a charmer.
The magicians in Pharoah’s court are called Nachoshim.
It’s also very sad that you believe that God can create a universe but cannot create a snake that talks.
Or that God can come to Earth as a man and shit in His diapers.
And that’s not meant to be a joke.
It’s sad that all you take literally is Jesus.
I think it is sad that you deny God his due by promoting atheism.

What intrigues me about you is that you believe that God created existence but you can’t believe anything else and thus attribute everything as allegory.
This is the major problem with believing in God as Jesus; you create limitations on God.
I believe you are playing games.
The story of the Migdal has happened repeatedly in history.
I don’t know why someone as intelligent as yourself doesn’t see this.
Probably because I'm not that smart. I'm not smart like you. It wouldn't even cross my mind to do what you are doing.

I just like to have honest conversations to make my maker proud of me. I wouldn't think about denying him like you do.
You are smarter than you think but you have, out of fear of the eternal lake of fire, turned God into a man.

We can talk about Chapter 1 and 2 later. What does your intense study tell you about the Tower of Babel? Or the fall of man?
A Nachash is a charmer.
It’s also very sad that you believe that God can create a universe but cannot create a snake that talks.
I notice you are never around to field those fairy tale questions by atheists. You would be the perfect person to explain them all. Funny that you only have that discussion with me.

A Nachash is a charmer.
I sense emotions.
God is all that truly exists and His blueprint of His creation is the Torah.
I do not need God to be a man.

A Nachash is a charmer.
I notice you are never around to field those fairy tale questions by atheists. You would be the perfect person to explain them all. Funny that you only have that discussion with me.
Atheists are boring.
They misquote Scripture with relish.

I believe you are playing games.
The story of the Migdal has happened repeatedly in history.
I don’t know why someone as intelligent as yourself doesn’t see this.
Probably because I'm not that smart. I'm not smart like you. It wouldn't even cross my mind to do what you are doing.

I just like to have honest conversations to make my maker proud of me. I wouldn't think about denying him like you do.
You are smarter than you think but you have, out of fear of the eternal lake of fire, turned God into a man.
Nope. Not even close. That sounds like something you would find on an atheist website. It's not about the destination, buddy, it's about the journey.

A Nachash is a charmer.
Atheists are boring.
You mean like you do?

The Tower of Babel is the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. Say it with me, brother.

And there are well over a million Jews who actually learn Torah: with lots of scientists in that group.
The human mind has a bewilderedly ability to compartmentalise areas of ‘knowledge’ being able to accomodate astonishing levels of superstition and irrationalism side by side with areas of logical thought and empiricism. Any assertion disciplines such as the study or Tora are valid simply because otherwise apparently sane individuals as scientists do so are therefore null and void. Simple really.

A Nachash is a charmer.
Atheists are boring.
You mean like you do?

The Tower of Babel is the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. Say it with me, brother.
It is the first of the attempts to deny God’s existence as anything but another being.

A Nachash is a charmer.
I sense emotions.
God is all that truly exists and His blueprint of His creation is the Torah.
I do not need God to be a man.
Your senses are as accurate as your understanding of the allegorical accounts that were passed down from generation to generation for thousands of years. You have lost all understanding of them because you treat them like fairy tales instead of what they really are.

A Nachash is a charmer.
Atheists are boring.
You mean like you do?

It is the first of the attempts to deny God’s existence as anything but another being.
No. It's not. It is literally the account of the migration from the cradle of civilization told in a manner that people could easily remember. It literally validates the accounts.

And there are well over a million Jews who actually learn Torah: with lots of scientists in that group.
The human mind has a bewilderedly ability to compartmentalise areas of ‘knowledge’ being able to accomodate astonishing levels of superstition and irrationalism side by side with areas of logical thought and empiricism. Any assertion disciplines such as the study or Tora are valid simply because otherwise apparently sane individuals as scientists do so are therefore null and void. Simple really.
Ashkenazim are not superstitious.
And most of my Observant community is well educated and very skeptical.
That’s why we yell at each other until we come to one or more feasible conclusions.

A Nachash is a charmer.
Atheists are boring.
You mean like you do?

No. It's not. It is literally the account of the migration from the cradle of civilization told in a manner that people could easily remember. It literally validates the accounts.
God is terse; He’s God.
Almost every Command in the Torah is terse.

A Nachash is a charmer.
Atheists are boring.
You mean like you do?

We both basically said the same thing.
Getting late; have a good night...

Atheists are boring.
That tedious old assertion only believers know how to quote scripture in the correct context. Pull the other leg. On the other hand scripture is often so ambiguous and contradictory it can be used to justify almost anything. But then again Tora can for me often read as unintentionally funny as in Deuteronomy 24:19-21 ( JPS Tanakh (1917)

Last edited:
You need to see these accounts as fairy tales to validate your beliefs. They aren't. If you start from the belief that the first eleven chapters of the Torah are an allegorical account of world history before the great migration from Mesopotamia - which was an actual historical event - then the first eleven chapters of the Torah takes on new meaning. Seen in this light these accounts should be viewed less like fairy tales and more like how important information was passed down in ancient times. Just as the Chinese used well known history and everyday things as symbols in their written language to make words easier to remember, ancient man used stories to pass down historical events and important knowledge to future generations.

But truth is not your objective.

Atheists are boring.
You mean like you do?

We both basically said the same thing.
Getting late; have a good night...
It doesn't seem that way.

Good night.

That’s why we yell at each other until we come to one or more feasible conclusions.
You’ve been yelling at each other for centuries and still failed to come to any firm conclusions. If you ever did it would take the fun out of that ancient game even before we get to arguments over the meaning of Talmud. I’m reminded of that old phrase (whose origins I’ve been unable to track down) “A rabbinical plot” which can be defined as a body or rules so obsure, ambiguous and complicated one has to pay a Rabbi, or several, to translate them. It’s kept generation after generation of ‘learned gentlemen’ in full employment. Oy vey ! If you’ll forgive me lapsing into Yiddish.

Last edited:
Atheists are boring.
That tedious old assertion only believers know how to quote scripture in the correct context. Pull the other leg. On the other hand scripture is often so ambiguous and contradictory it can be used to justify almost anything.
I wouldn't expect you to understand a faith that wasn't your own. Why would you?

You sir, have an ax to grind and it is eating a hole in your soul.

You can't even help yourself. You don't believe in God, yet here you are discussing God?

You’ve been yelling at each other for centuries and still failed to come to any firm conclusions. If you ever did it would take the fun out of that ancient game.
"...If, as claimed by humanism, man were born only to be happy, he would not be born to die. Since his body is doomed to death, his task on earth evidently must be more spiritual: not a total engrossment in everyday life, not the search for the best ways to obtain material goods and then their carefree consumption. It has to be the fulfillment of a permanent, earnest duty so that one's life journey may become above all an experience of moral growth: to leave life a better human being than one started it..." Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Forum List

Back