Nazis were Catholic?

The Catholic Church including The Pope are praying for the Catholic Priest's child molestation which is rampant in the Catholic Church. The Pope should let the priests get married and only heterosexual.
What do you do with gays? Kill them?

That's an option many right wingers in the GOP feel is an option I have no doubt.

The Catholic Church including The Pope are praying for the Catholic Priest's child molestation which is rampant in the Catholic Church. The Pope should let the priests get married and only heterosexual.
What do you do with gays? Kill them?

That's an option many right wingers in the GOP feel is an option I have no doubt.

The queer faction has become only more emboldened and are pushing acceptance of their decadent lifestyle onto grade schoolers using GLSEN, an off-shoot of the LGBTQ. Would YOU want your six year old child being lectured by transgendered freaks and queers about their sexuality choices in lieu of math time?

Oh wait, I bet you would be fine with that........being the "liberal" that you are.

I don’t believe God can be defined period. We do the best we can with the words and concepts that we know.

There are only two possible boundary conditions either the material world was created by spirit or the material world created spirit. The former view is the one held by deists and theists. The latter view is the one held by atheists.

The account of Genesis tells us the material world was created by spirit and that man is a product of the material world.
Where does Genesis state that the material world was created y spirit?
Are you telling me that you don't believe the essence of Genesis chapters 1 and 2 isn't about G-d creating the material world and man being a product of the material world?

So when I say spirit I am using that word to distinguish between a material world that was created from nothing versus a material world that was created from no thing.

Think of spiritual or spirit as "no thing" and material as "thing."

And when you think of a "no thing" think of something that you can't understand but you know it is infinitely intelligent and sentient. I choose spirit because the debate is over materialism and spiritualism. That is the heart of the question.
Do you think anything God created is truly of any significance in relation to God?
To God, there is no difference between the physical and the metaphysical.
The difference is only to mortal man to deal with.
I believe you are missing the point. Genesis is not a fairy tale it is ancient man’s allegorical accounts of the creation of the material world by the G-d of Abraham and the recognition that man is a product of that creation.
You take it as allegory.
I take it as a moral compass that requires intense study.
Even Jesus miracles are allegorical. It’s clearly a storybook.

He said I will return after 3 days just like Jonah spent 3 days in the whales belly.

Even Jesus told stories.

Or did Jonah really live after being in a whales belly 3 days?

Where does Genesis state that the material world was created y spirit?
Are you telling me that you don't believe the essence of Genesis chapters 1 and 2 isn't about G-d creating the material world and man being a product of the material world?

So when I say spirit I am using that word to distinguish between a material world that was created from nothing versus a material world that was created from no thing.

Think of spiritual or spirit as "no thing" and material as "thing."

And when you think of a "no thing" think of something that you can't understand but you know it is infinitely intelligent and sentient. I choose spirit because the debate is over materialism and spiritualism. That is the heart of the question.
Do you think anything God created is truly of any significance in relation to God?
To God, there is no difference between the physical and the metaphysical.
The difference is only to mortal man to deal with.
I believe you are missing the point. Genesis is not a fairy tale it is ancient man’s allegorical accounts of the creation of the material world by the G-d of Abraham and the recognition that man is a product of that creation.
You take it as allegory.
I take it as a moral compass that requires intense study.
Even Jesus miracles are allegorical. It’s clearly a storybook.

He said I will return after 3 days just like Jonah spent 3 days in the whales belly.

Even Jesus told stories.

Or did Jonah really live after being in a whales belly 3 days?
God can only create a universe that sustains you.

Atheists are boring.
They misquote Scripture with relish.
That tedious old assertion only believers know how to quote scripture in the correct context. Pull the other leg. On the other hand scripture is often so ambiguous and contradictory it can be used to justify almost anything. But then again Tora can for me often read as unintentionally funny as in Deuteronomy 24:19-21 ( JPS Tanakh (1917)
So “Fuck the poor”?

And there are well over a million Jews who actually learn Torah: with lots of scientists in that group.
The human mind has a bewilderedly ability to compartmentalise areas of ‘knowledge’ being able to accomodate astonishing levels of superstition and irrationalism side by side with areas of logical thought and empiricism. Any assertion disciplines such as the study or Tora are valid simply because otherwise apparently sane individuals as scientists do so are therefore null and void. Simple really.
Ashkenazim are not superstitious? Tell that to my Grandmother already. Folk Beliefs, Mystics, and Superstitions in Ashkenazi and Karaite Tombstone Inscription from Ukraine
And most of my Observant community is well educated and very skeptical.
That’s why we yell at each other until we come to one or more feasible conclusions.
Your observant community? Which particular observances do they keep up? The variations in such within the various streams of Judaism in my city are numerous even in how ‘kosher’ is defined and applied.
Anyhow, I’m again drawing attention to this thread wandering way off topic so I depart.
If anyone wants to follow up on the original topic I recommmend Mark Mason’s “ The Christian Holocaust: A critical study of organised religion” (Publ’ Markwell Press.Hong Kong.1981)
Ah, yes, the old canard that Orthodox communities disagree about so much.
Not true at all.
Shabbos, kashrut, modesty in dress and behavior, High Holiday rituals...you name it, we all keep the same established religious practices.
Yes, the congregations I attend have people from very different backgrounds.

I notice you are never around to field those fairy tale questions by atheists. You would be the perfect person to explain them all. Funny that you only have that discussion with me.
Atheists are boring.
You mean like you do?

The Tower of Babel is the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. Say it with me, brother.
It is the first of the attempts to deny God’s existence as anything but another being.
No. It's not. It is literally the account of the migration from the cradle of civilization told in a manner that people could easily remember. It literally validates the accounts.
God is terse; He’s God.
Almost every Command in the Torah is terse.
That’s by necessity more than anything else. It speaks more about man than G-d.

Atheists are boring.
You mean like you do?

The Tower of Babel is the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. Say it with me, brother.
It is the first of the attempts to deny God’s existence as anything but another being.
No. It's not. It is literally the account of the migration from the cradle of civilization told in a manner that people could easily remember. It literally validates the accounts.
God is terse; He’s God.
God “desires” that man inquire into the blueprint.

You mean like you do?

God is terse; He’s God.
God “desires” that man inquire into the blueprint.
I agree. And when man does he cannot help but to have his steel sharpened from that experience.

You don't read it literally and you know it.
I do; each and every word and phrase is a treasure to a sociologist.
You don't believe in talking snakes.
A Nachash is a charmer.
The magicians in Pharoah’s court are called Nachoshim.
It’s also very sad that you believe that God can create a universe but cannot create a snake that talks.
Or that God can come to Earth as a man and shit in His diapers.
And that’s not meant to be a joke.
It’s sad that all you take literally is Jesus.

Yes, very sad.

He says that genesis is an allegorical account about the beginning of the universe and then claims it literally describes the beginning of the universe. He acknowledges parables, metaphors, and figurative language used in the Bible but professes to believe that Jesus literally turned water into wine, gave sight to the blind, raised the dead, turned himself into a snack food and then floated up into the sky.

And some people don't believe in the existence of hell. Even the numbskulls who are in it.

Imagine that!
I have good reasons to believe as I do. Just as you have reasons to misstate what I say. So here, let me correct you. Everything I believe is stated below. You can't make an argument against it.

You are deluded. Not to mention scared. Why else would you cut and paste a wall of words to hide behind?

Anyway, you are right that genesis is an allegorical account of something that literally happened. Where you are wrong is in your irrational assertion that it is an allegorical account of the creation of the universe and the beginning of space and time.

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

The creation of heaven and earth as recorded in genesis is an allegorical account of the time when the law of God was spoken into existence as a light to the nations in a world that was enveloped in darkness and without shape or form and void for billions of years.

It was never about the creation of the universe, the solar system, the earth, plants, animals, or the first human beings.

It is the law that like a light separates the darkness by teaching people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, true and false, good and evil, life and death.

If you don't believe me just watch.

Through the authority, power, and force of divine law I am creating a new heaven and a new earth.

Last edited:
A Nachash is a charmer.
It’s also very sad that you believe that God can create a universe but cannot create a snake that talks.

Yes, very sad.

He says that genesis is an allegorical account about the beginning of the universe and then claims it literally describes the beginning of the universe. He acknowledges parables, metaphors, and figurative language used in the Bible but professes to believe that Jesus literally turned water into wine, gave sight to the blind, raised the dead, turned himself into a snack food and then floated up into the sky.

And some people don't believe in the existence of hell. Even the numbskulls who are in it.

Imagine that!
I have good reasons to believe as I do. Just as you have reasons to misstate what I say. So here, let me correct you. Everything I believe is stated below. You can't make an argument against it.

You are deluded. Not to mention scared. Why else would you cut and paste a wall of words to hide behind?

Anyway, you are right that genesis is an allegorical account of something that literally happened. Where you are wrong is in your irrational assertion that it is an allegorical account of the creation of the universe and the beginning of space and time.

The creation of heaven and earth as recorded in genesis is an allegorical account of the time when the law of God was spoken into existence as a light to the nations in a world that was enveloped in darkness and without shape or form and void for billions of years.

It was never about the creation of the universe, the solar system, the earth, plants, animals, or the first human beings.

It is the law that like a light separates the darkness by teaching people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, true and false, good and evil, life and death.
I posted those words to tell the truth. Those words have not been refuted yet.

A Nachash is a charmer.

Yes, very sad.

Imagine that!

Through the power and force of divine law I am creating a new heaven and a new earth.
Genesis chapter 1 and 2 tell us that God created existence and that man is a product of his creation. All things proven true through science

A Nachash is a charmer.

Yes, very sad.

Imagine that!

Don't be silly . Those words were never the truth.

You don't think they have been refuted because you can't think very well.

I will tell you why.

In the very day that you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a lifeless matzo made by human hands you died and descended into the netherworld were you have remained in confusion and torment day and night for decades.

There are dead people like you everywhere, walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They see only what they want to see. They don't know that they are dead.

A Nachash is a charmer.

Yes, very sad.

Imagine that!

I will tell you why.

In the very day that you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a lifeless matzo made by human hands you died and descended into the netherworld were you have remained in confusion and torment day and night for decades.

There are dead people like you everywhere, walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They see only what they want to see. They don't know that they are dead.
Then refute them paragraph by paragraph. You can’t.

A Nachash is a charmer.

Yes, very sad.

Imagine that!

Through the power and force of divine law I am creating a new heaven and a new earth.
Genesis chapter 1 and 2 tell us that God created existence and that man is a product of his creation. All things proven true through science

There is no us that is told by genesis that God created existence.

I just told you that the creation of heaven and earth is not the creation of the universe or space and time. Science does not confirm your assertion.

You are under a delusion.

A Nachash is a charmer.

Yes, very sad.

Imagine that!

I will tell you why.

I say there are living souls everywhere just waiting to see reality.

You have no flavor.

A Nachash is a charmer.

Yes, very sad.

Imagine that!

I just told you that the creation of heaven and earth is not the creation of the universeor space and time. Science does not confirm your assertion.

Science absolutely does confirm a beginning. I provided that science in my post you haven’t been able to refute.

A Nachash is a charmer.

Yes, very sad.

Imagine that!

I just told you that the creation of heaven and earth is not the creation of the universe or space and time. Science does not confirm your assertion.

You desire to lead people away from God. I desire to lead people towards God.

A Nachash is a charmer.

Yes, very sad.

Imagine that!

Ding presents an expert witness in support of his position that the big bang matches the account of creation in the Bible:

Similarly, Bar Ilan University’s Professor Nathan Aviezer, author of the book In the Beginning, told The Times of Israel, this discovery “isn’t going to make anyone who wasn’t a believer in God into one, or vice versa, but one thing the announcement does do is make it clear that the universe had a definite starting point — a creation — as described in the Book of Genesis,” said Aviezer. “To deny this now is to deny scientific fact.”

“Without addressing who or what caused it, the mechanics of the creation process in the Big Bang match the Genesis story perfectly. If I had to make up a theory to match the first passages in Genesis, the Big Bang theory would be it,” said Aviezer.

“It’s an example of Divine irony that it took atheistic scientists like [Nobel laureate Paul] Dirac and all the others to point out the truth of the Torah. At this point I think we can say that creation is a scientific fact.”

Could New Scientific Discovery Support Creation?

Nathan Aviezer - Wikipedia

Yes, very sad.

Imagine that!

You desire to lead people away from God. I desire to lead people towards God.

lol... Pssst! Your own words refute that bullshit.

People can read you teaching others to set aside the law of God and practice idolatry which results in death and separation from God.

Forum List

Back