Nazis were Catholic?

There is no us that is told by genesis that God created existence.

I just told you that the creation of heaven and earth is not the creation of the universe or space and time. Science does not confirm your assertion.

You are under a delusion.
Ding presents the scientific evidence for a beginning for Creation.

We know from science that space and time had a beginning. Specifically, red shift, cosmic background radiation, Friedmann's solutions to Einstein's field equations, quantum mechanics, the First Law of Thermodynamics, the Second Law of Thermodynamics and Inflation Theory.

Red shift, cosmic background radiation and Friedmann's solutions to Einstein's field equations tells us that all matter and energy in the universe once occupied the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of an atom and then began to expand and cool. The the First Law of Thermodynamics (i.e. conservation of energy) tells us that since that time matter and energy has only changed form. Which means that the atoms in our bodies were created from nothing when space and and time were created from nothing.

Red shift, cosmic background radiation, Friedmann's solutions to Einstein's field equations and the Second Law of Thermodynamics tells us that space and time did have a beginning. If the universe is expanding then it must have a beginning. If you follow it backwards in time, then any object must come to a boundary of space time. You cannot continue that history indefinitely. This is still true even if a universe has periods of contraction. It still has to have a beginning if expansion over weights the contraction. Physicists have been uncomfortable with the idea of a beginning since the work of Friedman which showed that the solutions of Einstein's equation showed that the universe had a beginning. The problem with a cyclical universe is with the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics. For every matter to energy or energy to matter exchange there is a loss of usable energy. So while the total energy of the universe does not decrease, the usable energy of the universe does decrease. If it is a periodic or cyclical universe then the entropy will increase with each cycle. The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics is a fundamental law of nature which tells us that entropy can only increase or stay the same. Entropy can never decrease. Which means that in a finite amount of time, a finite system will reach a maximum state of disorder which is called thermal equilibrium and then it will stay in that state. A cyclical universe cannot avoid this problem. Since we do not see thermal equilibrium (good thing too because there would be no life) we know that the universe did have a beginning.

Inflation Theory, the First Law of Thermodynamics and quantum mechanics tells us that it is possible for matter to have a beginning. In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool.

Chapters 1 and 2 of Genesis is the allegorical account of creation and describes that the universe was created in steps or stage or phases. Scientific evidence tells us that the universe started out as subatomic particles and very quickly formed hydrogen and helium. This is called cosmic evolution. The hydrogen and helium formed stellar structures such as galaxies. This is called stellar evolution. The supernovas of stars created all of the elements and compounds that we see through fusion. This is called chemical evolution. All of these stages or phases had to occur before inanimate matter could make the leap to life. An event we still do not fully understand although the best understanding is that it can only occur in hot, wet conditions with an atmosphere rich in certain chemical compounds. Even with these condition being present we do not know how these chemical compounds could fold themselves in just the correct sequence to create life capable of replicating itself. The amount of information required for life to replicate is staggering. But however life made this leap we know it had to begin from a single celled organism and evolved into evermore increasing complex life forms up to the point that beings that know and create eventually arose.

Chapters 1 and 2 of Genesis tells us that space and time had a beginning, that it was created in steps and that life came from inanimate matter.
Link to the site where you copied this from.
I wrote it. I didn't copy it.
Oh, so it's ignorable fartsmoke. Thanks for the warning.
I couldn’t be happier for you to see it that way.

I wouldn’t want to burst your bubble.
Your stuff is pretend science. I don’t have time to argue against make believe.

I like the entropy thing-------it can ONLY INCREASE AND NEVER DECREASE--------so true, at least in my house

So what if science points to a beginning.
This is you starting to realize the futility of trying to refute my argument.
lol... the the story of Genesis itself refutes your argument..

Just so you know, I used to feel bad for someone caught in such an embarrassing position as the one you find yourself in.

Not anymore. Now I find it entertaining..knowing you deserve it.

Does that make me a bad person?
No one is all bad or all good.

Thats nonsense. That would make the teachings of Jesus, Moses, all the prophets, and the entire law a lie.

People who have made evil a conscious and deliberate choice are all bad. There is no trace of evil in me.

I'm just not completely sure whether you are still suffering from the traumatic effects of child abuse or if you have turned completely and became just like your abusers....

A deranged serial killer, always on the prowl for the gullible.

Just so you know, I used to feel bad for someone caught in such an embarrassing position as the one you find yourself in.

Thats nonsense. That would make the teachings of Jesus, Moses, all the prophets, and the entire law a lie.

People who have made evil a conscious and deliberate choice are all bad. There is no trace of evil in me.

I'm just not completely sure whether you are still suffering from the traumatic effects of child abuse or if you have turned completely and became just like your abusers. A deranged serial killer.
^^^^^ this doofus says there's no evil in him. Just read his last sentence, he's not only evil but deranged. :lol:

I'm just not completely sure whether you are still suffering from the traumatic effects of child abuse or if you have turned completely and became just like your abusers. A deranged serial killer.
^^^^^ this doofus says there's no evil in him. Just read his last sentence, he's not only evil but deranged. :lol:

What do you think evil is?

Evil can be bullying others with nasty words. You know, like you do ALL THE TIME. :lol:

Evil can be bullying others with nasty words. You know, like you do ALL THE TIME. :lol:

Even you know that Ding is a liar and an idiot, like you. Calling him on his bullshit is bullying?

Awww. Was someones feelings hurt?

Maybe your mommy will kiss your boo boo.

Even you know that Ding is a liar and an idiot, like you. Calling him on his bullshit is bullying?

See? You're doing it again. You think god's not watching you act like an ass?

Evil can be bullying others with nasty words. You know, like you do ALL THE TIME.

God tells me what to say and how to say it... I see, hear, and obey, the words of the living God.. I suspect it has something to do with paying back sanctimonious hypocrites and lying frauds in their own coin..

Now you know. :lol:

Last edited:

Evil can be bullying others with nasty words. You know, like you do ALL THE TIME.

God tells me what to say and how to say it... I see, hear, and obey, the words of the living God.. I suspect it has something to do with paying back sanctimonious hypocrites and lying frauds in their own coin..

Hob, you've said some dumb shit over time, but this is right up near the top of the septic tank. God must be one hell of a fucking douchebag. No wonder you love it.

Hob, you've said some dumb shit over time, but this is right up near the top of the septic tank. God must be one hell of a fucking douchebag. No wonder you love it.
Hey dude. I gave you fair warning. I told you that if you were just going to continue to act like a jackass and obsess over kangaroos I was just going to fuck with you.

Now you are crying about it? Now thats really funny! :auiqs.jpg:

But I do understand why you would think that God is a douchebag. Anyone who would find it an unbearable burden to try and not act like an asshole would think that.

Last edited:
Are you telling me that you don't believe the essence of Genesis chapters 1 and 2 isn't about G-d creating the material world and man being a product of the material world?

So when I say spirit I am using that word to distinguish between a material world that was created from nothing versus a material world that was created from no thing.

Think of spiritual or spirit as "no thing" and material as "thing."

And when you think of a "no thing" think of something that you can't understand but you know it is infinitely intelligent and sentient. I choose spirit because the debate is over materialism and spiritualism. That is the heart of the question.
Do you think anything God created is truly of any significance in relation to God?
To God, there is no difference between the physical and the metaphysical.
The difference is only to mortal man to deal with.
I believe you are missing the point. Genesis is not a fairy tale it is ancient man’s allegorical accounts of the creation of the material world by the G-d of Abraham and the recognition that man is a product of that creation.
You take it as allegory.
I take it as a moral compass that requires intense study.
Even Jesus miracles are allegorical. It’s clearly a storybook.

He said I will return after 3 days just like Jonah spent 3 days in the whales belly.

Even Jesus told stories.

Or did Jonah really live after being in a whales belly 3 days?
God can only create a universe that sustains you.

What's the allegory here? It seems like every story about god ends up being an allegory.

Do you think anything God created is truly of any significance in relation to God?
To God, there is no difference between the physical and the metaphysical.
The difference is only to mortal man to deal with.
I believe you are missing the point. Genesis is not a fairy tale it is ancient man’s allegorical accounts of the creation of the material world by the G-d of Abraham and the recognition that man is a product of that creation.
You take it as allegory.

He said I will return after 3 days just like Jonah spent 3 days in the whales belly.

Even Jesus told stories.

What's the allegory here? It seems like every story about god ends up being an allegory.
Orthodox Jews do not hold by the allegory theme.
On the other hand, atheists will say they would believe in a God that can create one thing (existence) but get turned off from the God concept by God creating another thing (Oh my! A talking snake!).

You take it as allegory.

Even Jesus told stories.

On the other hand, atheists will say they would believe in a God that can create one thing (existence) but get turned off from the God concept by God creating another thing (Oh my! A talking snake!).
It's when the story gets silly. Talking snakes. LOL.

Hey dude. I gave you fair warning. I told you that if you were just going to continue to act like a jackass and obsess over kangaroos I was just going to fuck with you.

But I do understand why you would think that God is a douchebag. Anyone who would find it an unbearable burden to try and not act like an asshole would think that.
You're a bitter old man. Just going around calling people names. I know, it makes you feel better. Almost like your life wasn't the complete waste that it was.

You take it as allegory.

Even Jesus told stories.

Because there are just “some things God can’t do.”
You’ve never encountered an auto salesperson?
What is a nachash?
A charmer.

You take it as allegory.

Even Jesus told stories.

I find it quaint when atheists insist that animals like apes can talk.
How silly!

"
But I do understand why you would think that God is a douchebag. Anyone who would find it an unbearable burden to try and not act like an asshole would think that."

oh the irony......

Even Jesus told stories.

I find it quaint when atheists insist that animals like apes can talk.
How silly!

but you believe in talking bushes and snakes?

Forum List

Back