Nazis were Catholic?

God can only create a universe that sustains you.

What's the allegory here? It seems like every story about god ends up being an allegory.
Orthodox Jews do not hold by the allegory theme.
On the other hand, atheists will say they would believe in a God that can create one thing (existence) but get turned off from the God concept by God creating another thing (Oh my! A talking snake!).
It's when the story gets silly. Talking snakes. LOL.
I find it quaint when atheists insist that animals like apes can talk.
How silly!

but you believe in talking bushes and snakes?
So you believe that your arteries can withstand the pressure they’re under?

What's the allegory here? It seems like every story about god ends up being an allegory.
On the other hand, atheists will say they would believe in a God that can create one thing (existence) but get turned off from the God concept by God creating another thing (Oh my! A talking snake!).
How silly!

You believe that your internal temperature is always 98.6 and you’re not boiling to death?

^^^^^ this doofus says there's no evil in him. Just read his last sentence, he's not only evil but deranged. :lol:

What do you think evil is?
Evil can be bullying others with nasty words. You know, like you do ALL THE TIME.

Even you know that Ding is a liar and an idiot, like you. Calling him on his bullshit is bullying?

Awww. Was someones feelings hurt?

Maybe your mommy will kiss your boo boo.
See? You're doing it again. You think god's not watching you act like an ass?

God tells me what to say and how to say it... I see, hear, and obey, the words of the living God.. I suspect it has something to do with paying back sanctimonious hypocrites and lying frauds in their own coin..

Now you know. :lol:

"God tells me what to say and how to say it."

so you have no will of your own?

you are happy being told what to think and what to do?

if god told you to kill gays or atheists would you......oops.....sorry....of COURSE you would!

How silly!

You believe that your internal temperature is always 98.6 and you’re not boiling to death?

I believe you may be a talking snake.....or bush....

How silly!

Typing snake...

How silly!

I am fascinated by atheists.
They come from many generations of what they consider fools.

You take it as allegory.
I take it as a moral compass that requires intense study.
Even Jesus miracles are allegorical. It’s clearly a storybook.

He said I will return after 3 days just like Jonah spent 3 days in the whales belly.

Even Jesus told stories.

Or did Jonah really live after being in a whales belly 3 days?

So how did such a genius as yourself come about from dozens of generations of fools?

What do you think evil is?
Evil can be bullying others with nasty words. You know, like you do ALL THE TIME.

Even you know that Ding is a liar and an idiot, like you. Calling him on his bullshit is bullying?

God tells me what to say and how to say it... I see, hear, and obey, the words of the living God.. I suspect it has something to do with paying back sanctimonious hypocrites and lying frauds in their own coin..

if god told you to kill gays or atheists would you......oops.....sorry....of COURSE you would!

No, You misunderstand.

The words of the living God were written down long ago in a strange figurative language that I have always understood and spoken. I see what those metaphors represent, hear the message being conveyed, and act on it.

It's not about having visual or auditory hallucinations.

There is nothing in those teachings that I see, knowing the hidden subjects, that would advocate killing gays or atheists, damn, religious blunt skulls think that I am an atheist so stop being so hysterical.

Last edited:

No, You misunderstand.

The words of the living God were written down long ago in a strange figurative language that I have always understood and spoken. I see what those metaphors represent, hear the message being conveyed, and act on it.

There is nothing in those teachings that I see, knowing the hidden subjects, that would advocate killing gays or atheists, damn, religious blunt skulls think that I am an atheist so stop being so hysterical.

what language?

He said I will return after 3 days just like Jonah spent 3 days in the whales belly.

Even Jesus told stories.

How silly!

They can communicate. Very little separates us.

Even Jesus told stories.

How silly!
I find it quaint how little you know

Scientists discover dolphins ‘can speak almost like humans’

Even Jesus told stories.

So how did such a genius as yourself come about from dozens of generations of fools?
My stupid yaya believed in God. She also believed if you were sick and breathed into the phone and she breathed in, she would take in your sickness and go throw it up in the bathroom.

Can you believe such superstitious nonsense? OF course you can Mr. Talking Snakes.

No, You misunderstand.

what language?
God should write us another book only this time in English. Then no mis translations.

How silly!

King Solomon could talk to all living creatures.
Thus...a snake.
The snake was very intelligent but it’s intelligence was not connected to the breathe of God.
The snake is introduced as the most knowledgeable of the animal kingdom.
Adam checks out the animals and realizes he needs a human, not an animal.
The snake was upset and tried to ruin Adam’s relationship with Eve.

No, You misunderstand.

what language?
God should write us another book only this time in English. Then no mis translations.
Hah!
English is probably the most confusing language of all!

How silly!

We also come from many generations who beat their wives and children. Does that mean we should keep doing it?

How silly!
I find it quaint how little you know

Scientists discover dolphins ‘can speak almost like humans’
Let me know when a dolphin and so can sit down and chew the fish.

How silly!

Thus...a snake.
The snake was very intelligent but it’s intelligence was not connected to the breathe of God.

It turns out snakes are not high up as far as intelligence goes. Look it up.

The 10 smartest animals

How silly!

We also come from many generations who beat their wives and children. Does that mean we should keep doing it?
People are still beating other people.
We are no better or worse off than 1,000 years ago.
In some ways, we are falling apart faster than any other civilization.

How silly!

Thus...a snake.

It turns out snakes are not high up as far as intelligence goes. Look it up.

The 10 smartest animals

They were cursed...remember?

Forum List

Back