NBA Playoffs

Lebron back in the Finals again. The only player not a celtic to go to 6 straight finals appearances.

Lebron can take his talents to another Finals fail.
Huge game 2nite. Better wear a cup.

---
It should be a bloody BATTLE tonight; stakes are high for both teams. OKC definitely is "almost" as motivated as GS to win out at home & not face elimination themselves in Oakland.
I'd like to see the Dubs win tonight, then we can witness all-out WAR in game 7.
However, unless the Dubs come up with something more effective than Bogut's play in game 5, OKC should prevail ... if Curry & Thompson don't get back on track with their 3's.

Dubs survive to play another game. They won on sheer heart so there still are some issues. If OKC feels pressure to win this next game then they may make some mentally mistakes and lose again. if that happens the Dubs will pull it out.
---
To win tonight, the Dubs must get back to their confident rhythm and deflate the crowd's buzz. With elimination, as well as the crowd on their backs, it will reveal how great (or not) a team they are under pressure.
To almost same degree, tonight's game will reveal how effective OKC will be to compete against the Cavs, who are definitely rooting for OKC.

If OKC wins tonight, i predict they will beat the Cavs too, in 7.

Dubs survive to play another game. They won on sheer heart so there still are some issues. If OKC feels pressure to win this next game then they may make some mentally mistakes and lose again. if that happens the Dubs will pull it out.
---
To win tonight, the Dubs must get back to their confident rhythm and deflate the crowd's buzz. With elimination, as well as the crowd on their backs, it will reveal how great (or not) a team they are under pressure.
To almost same degree, tonight's game will reveal how effective OKC will be to compete against the Cavs, who are definitely rooting for OKC.

If OKC wins tonight, i predict they will beat the Cavs too, in 7.
Last night was so much fun to watch. I can't believe curry and that other mother fucker hit so many of those threes. I was on vacation with my nephew. He's rooting for dubs and now we have a $5 bet on game 7. Unfuckingbelievable

---
It should be a bloody BATTLE tonight; stakes are high for both teams. OKC definitely is "almost" as motivated as GS to win out at home & not face elimination themselves in Oakland.
I'd like to see the Dubs win tonight, then we can witness all-out WAR in game 7.
However, unless the Dubs come up with something more effective than Bogut's play in game 5, OKC should prevail ... if Curry & Thompson don't get back on track with their 3's.
Well they did.

Lebron back in the Finals again. The only player not a celtic to go to 6 straight finals appearances.
4 years ago it seemed Durant was great and Westbrook was good but not stepping up his game in the big games. This series seems like Westbrook is the best player on okc, the role players are doing there part but Durant blew it in the end.

What's wrong with Durant?

And really what can you do when klay and curry catch fire?

4 years ago it seemed Durant was great and Westbrook was good but not stepping up his game in the big games. This series seems like Westbrook is the best player on okc, the role players are doing there part but Durant blew it in the end.

Same thing you did when Jordan caught fire, just watch in awe.

I bet my nephew $5 okc will win game 7.

So when do the finals start? I'd like to see okc beat the cavs but see the cavs beat the dubs

I bet my nephew $5 okc will win game 7.

So when do the finals start? I'd like to see okc beat the cavs but see the cavs beat the dubs

Thursday I think. They make the NBA playoffs hard to follow.

Not good for a coach to lose a 3-1 lead in the conference Finals

Westbrook has been the best player on OKC since last year and you can tell by the look in his eyes at least he knows this. Durant is feeling the pressure to be the hero and doesnt trust his teammates to hit timely shots. If you notice they dont even expect a pass in tough situations from him. You revert back to your habits when under stress. That new found discipline seems to be missing in key situations.

Not much you can do when the best shooting backcourt in NBA history is raining on you except seek shelter.

And two games ago the Warriors were done. These games are fun to watch and see the series play out. Whoever wins today will be the better team and hats off to both of them for giving us a great series.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
And two games ago the Warriors were done. These games are fun to watch and see the series play out. Whoever wins today will be the better team and hats off to both of them for giving us a great series.

GSW winning tonight will give me a lot more confidence that they can beat Cleveland because it will show that it's hard to beat this warriors team 4 times

If they win tonight I like the warriors to beat cleveland in 6

Dubs were never done. If they were not champions already I might agree but they have already been tested and came out on top. If OKC wins it will be because they took it from the Dubs.

Dubs were never done. If they were not champions already I might agree but they have already been tested and came out on top. If OKC wins it will be because they took it from the Dubs.

They didn't come out on top yet

They didn't come out on top yet
This same team won it all last year. They know what it takes to win under pressure.

Forum List

Back