NBA Playoffs

And two games ago the Warriors were done. These games are fun to watch and see the series play out. Whoever wins today will be the better team and hats off to both of them for giving us a great series.
Dubs were never done. If they were not champions already I might agree but they have already been tested and came out on top. If OKC wins it will be because they took it from the Dubs.

They didn't come out on top yet
This same team won it all last year. They know what it takes to win under pressure.

I thought they would lose Game 5 since steve kerr is goofy

And two games ago the Warriors were done. These games are fun to watch and see the series play out. Whoever wins today will be the better team and hats off to both of them for giving us a great series.
Dubs were never done. If they were not champions already I might agree but they have already been tested and came out on top. If OKC wins it will be because they took it from the Dubs.

They didn't come out on top yet
This same team won it all last year. They know what it takes to win under pressure.

Steve Kerr has been out coached by a rookie coach. He should be embarrassed the only thing that is saving him is his players.

It should be a bloody BATTLE tonight; stakes are high for both teams. OKC definitely is "almost" as motivated as GS to win out at home & not face elimination themselves in Oakland.
I'd like to see the Dubs win tonight, then we can witness all-out WAR in game 7.
However, unless the Dubs come up with something more effective than Bogut's play in game 5, OKC should prevail ... if Curry & Thompson don't get back on track with their 3's.
Well they did.
---
Well, it looks like all-out WAR tonight!
I'm disappointed in OKC ... in how they folded under pressure the last few minutes of game 6, and on their home court with all those cheering fans. Gotta gives the Dubs credit for hanging in there, waiting for their opportunity to make their game click.

That game 6, and the whole series, reminded me of Ali's "rope-a-dope" boxing strategy (vs Foreman, 1974).
GS relaxed in game 1, then much more so in games 3&4, then let OKC lead 45 min in game 6 (& making them tired) ... before the 1-2 flurry to kill 'em off.

I still think OKC has an excellent chance to win tonight, if they can learn from 2 days ago. Their coach cannot let Westbrook & Durant get tired playing too many minutes (& make mistakes), and OKC must contain Thompson outside, while preventing Curry from going inside their stretched defense.

Steve Kerr has been out coached by a rookie coach. He should be embarrassed the only thing that is saving him is his players.
---
I think the coach's game plan and timing of substitutions are important.
However, ultimately it's the players who earn their status & pay (eventually).

Although the game tonight will reflect whole team efforts, it may again come down to hot players "in the groove".
Curry has not been playing his MVP style since his injuries, but is improving. If he's hot tonight, then game over. If just warm, and Thompson cools, and Westbrook & Durant deliver ...
it will be another close one until the end.

The NBA is raking in the moola, even with NHL's Stanly Cup series starting tonight. Nice time to have a national holiday; first one in 3 months!

---
I think the coach's game plan and timing of substitutions are important.
However, ultimately it's the players who earn their status & pay (eventually).

Although the game tonight will reflect whole team efforts, it may again come down to hot players "in the groove".
Curry has not been playing his MVP style since his injuries, but is improving. If he's hot tonight, then game over. If just warm, and Thompson cools, and Westbrook & Durant deliver ...
it will be another close one until the end.

The NBA is raking in the moola, even with NHL's Stanly Cup series starting tonight. Nice time to have a national holiday; first one in 3 months!
I'm talking about less obvious things to the casual fan. He keeps getting surprised when OKC intentionally fouls Bogut. He is not making them pay for switching every pick by going back door off a screen. On defense OKC is getting easy buckets on plays right at the rim from Robertson. He shouldnt score unless he is left open for a 3. Matter of fact I would take my chances and leave him open for a 3.

Never said they were done. I said it isn't over until it's over. Others said it was over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never said they were done. I said it isn't over until it's over. Others said it was over.

Yeah you did. Thats why I said they were never done.

"And two games ago the Warriors were done."

It was a reply to fbj saying that OKC was done. It was directly below his post. If you look at past posts, I said it was only one game in a series.

It was a reply to fbj saying that OKC was done. It was directly below his post. If you look at past posts, I said it was only one game in a series.

No biggie. Context and inflection is hard to transmit on a message board. i wasnt bashing you when I said they were never done.

No biggie. Context and inflection is hard to transmit on a message board. i wasnt bashing you when I said they were never done.

Defending champions are never out of a series or a game until the final buzzer. I have a lot of respect for the Warriors.

Defending champions are never out of a series or a game until the final buzzer. I have a lot of respect for the Warriors.

Well a double digit deficit is acoming because

1. Curry is being tripled teamed and won't pass the ball

2. Kerr is about to Curry on the bench

3.OKC is playing solid defense

Expect a 10 pt lead or more for OKC

I hope so. What golden state did in game 6 was amazing. Can they do it one more time?

And what's the series going to be like if it's okc vs cavs? Dubs vs cavs?

I hope so. What golden state did in game 6 was amazing. Can they do it one more time?

And what's the series going to be like if it's okc vs cavs? Dubs vs cavs?

The basketball gods will probably have OKC beat GS and get swept by clevland just to make me mad

Watching the Warriors has become quite painful.

Down 3-1 and they win the series.

What did I say? One game does not a series make and the Warriors can't be counted out until they are out.

OKC didn't get it done.

Forum List

Back