NBA Playoffs

It wouldn't surprise me to see GS knocked out in round 2 since they need 3's to go in so they can WIN

That's not championship basketball to me
I've been saying that! This isn't a tough/championship repeat type team. The league, if not for the spurs, is very weak. So if the spurs don't have their shit together then the warriors will repeat.

Lebron is great but he's no champion. Not like Jordan. He may win a championship or two before he's done but only if he jumps to a better team. Kobe was a better champion than lebron.

Go Pistons

Can't believe the Bulls will miss the playoffs and have to see the Pistons get swept by Cleveland
Will Cleveland get swept by gsw?

It wouldn't surprise me to see GS knocked out in round 2 since they need 3's to go in so they can WIN

I've been saying that! This isn't a tough/championship repeat type team. The league, if not for the spurs, is very weak. So if the spurs don't have their shit together then the warriors will repeat.

Lebron is great but he's no champion. Not like Jordan. He may win a championship or two before he's done but only if he jumps to a better team. Kobe was a better champion than lebron.

Go Pistons

Can't believe the Bulls will miss the playoffs and have to see the Pistons get swept by Cleveland

Wrong question

The question is; can cavs cover?

10.5 inplay at the moment...

it is a miracle how gsw made it out of the semis
it will be even a greater miracle once they get the title...
It wasnt a miracle. OKC reverted back to their bad habits.
You know who's lucky? Anderson Varejao.

i bet he already celebrated the ring :)
If I was on golden state I'd be pretty confident but I bet Cleveland will probably play well at home.

They're talking about borbosa. Once the 6th man. Gsw bench 7 for 9

Go Pistons

No. Not unless Lebron gets hurt

Go Pistons

Wrong question

The question is; can cavs cover?

10.5 inplay at the moment...
Not between me and fbj. He made fun of the pistons for getting swept so watch lebron get swept.

If Cavs want to win Kyrie is going to have to do some damage.
He's trying really hard it's sad one of these teams is going to have their dreams shattered and it's looking like Cleveland is far inferior. Thompson and curry ain't doing shit and all their other players are stepping up.

Like every finals where is lebron?

Go Pistons

He may cramp up

Go Pistons

He may cramp up
I can only hope.

He's trying really hard it's sad one of these teams is going to have their dreams shattered and it's looking like Cleveland is far inferior. Thompson and curry ain't doing shit and all their other players are stepping up.

Lebron is the focal point of the Cavs. If the others arent playing well he has to go into hog mode just to keep it close. I thought you played basketball before?

Lebron is the focal point of the Cavs. If the others arent playing well he has to go into hog mode just to keep it close. I thought you played basketball before?
I feel sorry for guys like Irving who if he watches the tape he'll see he sucked/choked

Forum List

Back