NBA Playoffs

Cavs, Raptors in the Eastern Conference Finals. The Warriors and the Spurs is the Western Conference Finals.

The Cavs over the Raptors, the Spurs over the Warriors.

Spurs over the Cavs.
Who was it that said the finals were a foregone conclusion? If I would have told you okc would be up 2-1 on golden state you would have laughed.

I said years ago Durant was destined to be great but then last year they didn't even make the playoffs. I basically forgot how much I love Durant. He's better than curry

Who is in the finals? Who did I say would be in the finals? One game does not a series make unless it is game 7.

Last edited:
Dubs when the game just like I predicted but by 2 less points than I predicted.

Nobody local calls them the Dubs.

Just sayin'.
i call them Dubs and I'm local. So do all my homies.

You must live in the Deep Ghetto.
Ok. You must be white and corny.
Come on Cleveland! If okc was in the finals ID be rooting for them. No repeat.

Golden state role players doing their job. Then there's lebron. But Cleveland doesn't play TEAM basketball

Cleveland deserves a championship....especially after the Johnny Football disaster.

Cleveland deserves a championship....especially after the Johnny Football disaster.

Cleveland drafted Manziel and everyone but Cleveland knew it. They got what they deserved. He was projected to be a flop, Cleveland drafted the flop.

it is a miracle how gsw made it out of the semis
it will be even a greater miracle once they get the title...

it is a miracle how gsw made it out of the semis
it will be even a greater miracle once they get the title...
The only miracle was coming back from 1-3 against okc. They are favored to beat Cleveland 75%

thats what i am saying, coming back from 1-3 against such a tall defense, with such short stars, and grabbing the title...

a story to tell..........

Forum List

Back