NBA Season Thread

The AVERAGE Center in the NBA during Wilt's era was 6 foot 7.

6 foot 7.
All those people I mentioned, were not 6'-7".

Jordan is 6 foot 6.

It's laughable to think his stats would even be close in today's league. Let alone even in the 80's.
Jordan comes into the key against Wilt. What do you think is going to happen?

Jordan gets the word "Wilson" tattooed on his forehead.

Wilt comes into the key against Jordan. What do you think is going to happen?

Jordan gets the word "Wilson" tattooed on his forehead.

Not exactly. Jordan faced plenty of Hall of Fame centers.

Jordan is #1 on more sports analysts' lists than Wilt, that's a fact.

Well then, you don't know too much about Basketball and are wasting my time if Jordan's not in your top ten.

Good day!~
All Jordan could do was shoot. He didn't do shit, his first 6 years in the league. He cheated on defense. He played the passing lanes, instead of his man. He couldn't deliver an assist if his life depended on it.

I can name 10 players that were better all around players than Jordan.

Well then, you don't know too much about Basketball and are wasting my time if Jordan's not in your top ten.

Good day!~
All Jordan could do was shoot. He didn't do shit, his first 6 years in the league. He cheated on defense. He played the passing lanes, instead of his man. He couldn't deliver an assist if his life depended on it.

I can name 10 players that were better all around players than Jordan.

Your opinion is not within the same Universe as those who go to school to analyze these things. N'or is it in the same Universe as widely accepted public opinion.

You also think Wilt Chamberlain would have no issue doing today what he did in the midget era of Basketball, at seven foot 2 285 pounds.

I'm sorry, I cant take your opinion serious and have rendered it visa vie logical deduction as invalid. :(

Your opinion is not within the same Universe as those who go to school to analyze these things. N'or is it in the same Universe as widely accepted public opinion.

You also think Wilt Chamberlain would have no issue doing today what he did in the midget era of Basketball, at seven foot 2 285 pounds.

I'm sorry, I cant take your opinion serious and have rendered it visa vie logical deduction as invalid. :(
You can think whatever you want to about me and I'm okay with that.

What you haven't done, is refute anything I've said about Wilt.

So, let's get back to the thread topic...

Kobe's back!

proven impossible
According to you.

Now you're going to stick up for his 20, 000 women claim?

That would be 1.63 unique women per day between the ages of 15 and 55 (when he made the claim).

He was having sex with a unique woman every 17.6 hours and that's not counting if he double-dipped some women. If you factor in repeats, he would probably have to have had sex with a unique woman every 12 or so hours from the age of 15 to the age of 55.

Never mind he traveled for a living and had a full time job. And had to sleep sometimes. :lol:

That would be 1.63 unique women per day between the ages of 15 and 55 (when he made the claim).

He was having sex with a unique woman every 17.6 hours and that's not counting if he double-dipped some women. If you factor in repeats, he would probably have to have had sex with a unique woman every 12 or so hours from the age of 15 to the age of 55.

Never mind he traveled for a living and had a full time job. And had to sleep sometimes. :lol:
Did you hear Magic after he was diagnosed with HIV?

He said he was doing 6 women at a time.

Ok? Are you saying that you believe that was each and every time? Lol. I cant believe theres ppl actually believe this wowza

He's not better than Russell, Olajuwan - but he's in the top 5 centers imo.

I would rate Jabbar, Olajuwan, Chamberlin and the Russell. Just my opinion.

Jabbar had a shot that could not be stopped, good court sense, a great rebounder and the BS that he was soft on defense was just that BS.

Olajuwan was a beast, I loved watching him play.

Chamberlin the same as Olajuwan.

Then Russell, probably the best defensive center, but offense was not a forte.

You have Chamberlain over Russell, who made it to 12 finals' and won 11 rings? That's ludicrous.

Russell had a lot more talent on his teams than Chamberlin did. Wilt often had to carry teams.

proven impossible
According to you.

Yea; Wilt was a delusional, self absorbed bastard at the end of the day.

I would rate Jabbar, Olajuwan, Chamberlin and the Russell. Just my opinion.

Jabbar had a shot that could not be stopped, good court sense, a great rebounder and the BS that he was soft on defense was just that BS.

Olajuwan was a beast, I loved watching him play.

Chamberlin the same as Olajuwan.

Then Russell, probably the best defensive center, but offense was not a forte.

You have Chamberlain over Russell, who made it to 12 finals' and won 11 rings? That's ludicrous.

Russell had a lot more talent on his teams than Chamberlin did. Wilt often had to carry teams.

Wilt had plenty of talent on his Lakers and Sixers teams. Russell just did what it took to win while Wilt would do things like take himself out of NBA Finals Game 7's with superficial injuries. I'd take Russell any day. He was the Tim Duncan of his day.

Wilt had plenty of talent on his Lakers and Sixers teams. Russell just did what it took to win while Wilt would do things like take himself out of NBA Finals Game 7's with superficial injuries. I'd take Russell any day. He was the Tim Duncan of his day.

And he was notorious for being a poor sport and demeaning to his teammates when they made mistakes - and also coaches had issues with him.

He was a stat padder.

b
Bullshit, you mother-fucker!

Van Breda Koff deliberately kept him out of the game because he was a shitty coach who let his ego get in the way of better judgement.

When Russell was drafted, he was drafted on to a team that had seven Hall of Famers.

The Warriors had one.

Wilt when surrounded by talent by talent was on a Philadelphia team that won a record 69 games, he was on a Laker team that won 33 straight.

On game match ups, Wilt out scored and out rebounded Russell overall.

Forum List

Back