NBA's Sterling Brown Arrest Video Released Shows NBA Player Getting Tased

Tell me again, how you are such a pussy, that you don't understand the inherent threat of standing too close to someone.

Very big black man

Does a cop need more of a reason to call for backup?

Tell me again, how you are such a pussy, that you don't understand the inherent threat of standing too close to someone.

Cop freaked out over a tall black man in a hoodie

Your race card just shows you to be a race baiting asshole.

Parking while black

I already crushed your supporting arguments for that claim.

You ignored the fact that they were refuted and just re asserted your claim.

That is the act of a dishonest asshole.
Self proclaimed victories are so shallow

You need to bring your A game

Says the man that is still ignoring that I refuted all his points, directly above.

BOLDING, ENLARGING, AND RED ADDED TO DRAW YOUR WEAK ATTENTION TO WHERE I DID IT.

I ignore comments that do nothing to support your case

I would like to ask...having seen the video....where you see the guy moving up close to the cops as opposed to the cops moving up close to him?

Right in the beginning.

Parking while black

While I do see a shotload of blacks violating the handicapped parking rules they usually dont park across several of them.

It was 2 AM
He probably thought....who the hell cares at this time of morning

So the time of day determines when you can break the law?

Pretty much so.....

Most people say.....who gives a fuck

I've only seen a few people do that, and I've always figured them to be completely assholes.

This guy proved that.

NWA!!!

The afro american had an attitude and needed an attitude adjustment!

Lesson for the black community, first don't get up in a cop's face. Second, listen to the cop's instructions or he will call in more cops. Don't act like a tough guy and ignore instructions after a half dozen cops arrive. :p

Why is this stupid incident in Politics?

when they say "show me your hands" do it.

Parking while black

While I do see a shotload of blacks violating the handicapped parking rules they usually dont park across several of them.

It was 2 AM
He probably thought....who the hell cares at this time of morning

Pretty much so.....

Most people say.....who gives a fuck

I've only seen a few people do that, and I've always figured them to be completely assholes.

This guy proved that.

Yep...I can honestly say I have never in my life parked in a handicap zone and I can also say I never will.

That is unsupportable. Look at it this way. If there was a bad and abusive cop, one amongst the 100 as you claim, then that one would live in terror of being found out. The 99 would certainly be able to manage to reign in and even get rid of through administrative means, the one bad cop. Yet the one bad cop’s report is backed up by the others.

Making a false statement is called Perjury, and in every single state of this Union, it is a felony. So how could the good cops be good if they are willing to commit a felony to protect the one bad cop? Fear of the one bad cop?

We aren’t talking about 99 sheep who are terrorized by a wolf against whom they have no defense. We are talking about 99 cops who are apparently unable to manage the bad cop until or unless video comes out showing the bad cop for what he is.

All very true, to a point.

The thing is, the union makes it next to impossible to get rid of the one bad apple. The mutant who shot that kid in Chicago 16 times had 20 complaints in his jacket, once of which resulted in the city paying out half a million for a dislocated shoulder.

So what is the Good cop supposed to do in that situation? He knows the guy can't be fired.

Now, all that said, I think that there is a lot of the wrong attitudes. Internal affairs being known as the Rat Squad and stuff like that.

But since we do have videos now, the police departments will need to reform as a matter of course.

People with morals?

Um, yes, using a handicapped space at 2 AM when no one else is there is some great moral crisis.

Yep...I can honestly say I have never in my life parked in a handicap zone and I can also say I never will.

So it's 2 AM, and you have a case of explosive diarrhea, and the parking lot is empty, and if you don't get to a bathroom in the next ten seconds, you'll have quite the mess on your hands....

So you wouldn't park in a handicapped space then?

I cant wait until they stop policing the ghetto. Fun times ahead....

Oh, stop wanking off, that's not going to happen, either.

Here's what's going to happen. The police departments are going to reform and get rid of the cowboys, and we'll all be better off for it.

Until the black community stops misbehaving the cops will continue to shoot negroes.
Or you can implement draconian measures on cops and no one in their right mind would patrol the ghetto.

That is unsupportable. Look at it this way. If there was a bad and abusive cop, one amongst the 100 as you claim, then that one would live in terror of being found out. The 99 would certainly be able to manage to reign in and even get rid of through administrative means, the one bad cop. Yet the one bad cop’s report is backed up by the others.

Making a false statement is called Perjury, and in every single state of this Union, it is a felony. So how could the good cops be good if they are willing to commit a felony to protect the one bad cop? Fear of the one bad cop?

We aren’t talking about 99 sheep who are terrorized by a wolf against whom they have no defense. We are talking about 99 cops who are apparently unable to manage the bad cop until or unless video comes out showing the bad cop for what he is.

The thing is, the union makes it next to impossible to get rid of the one bad apple. The mutant who shot that kid in Chicago 16 times had 20 complaints in his jacket, once of which resulted in the city paying out half a million for a dislocated shoulder.

So what is the Good cop supposed to do in that situation? He knows the guy can't be fired.

Now, all that said, I think that there is a lot of the wrong attitudes. Internal affairs being known as the Rat Squad and stuff like that.

But since we do have videos now, the police departments will need to reform as a matter of course.

Holy Shit I actually agree with you!!!!

I think any sensible person would say yes, if it's 2 AM and the parking lot is empty... who cares?

If I were a cop I'd see it as someone parking for a quick getaway after robbing the place.
Maybe

But when the guy comes out of Walgreens and there are no indications of a robbery.......give him a ticket and move on

The dude walked out and immediately went on the defensive....
Defensive about what?

He got all up in the cops face for no reason.
He was very polite

People with morals?

Um, yes, using a handicapped space at 2 AM when no one else is there is some great moral crisis.

So it's 2 AM, and you have a case of explosive diarrhea, and the parking lot is empty, and if you don't get to a bathroom in the next ten seconds, you'll have quite the mess on your hands....

Nope.
If it's that bad a few extra steps wont make a difference.

People with morals?

For crying out loud

The Walgreens parking lot at 2 AM is completely empty

For a cop to go ape shit is completely unwarranted

I cant wait until they stop policing the ghetto. Fun times ahead....

Oh, stop wanking off, that's not going to happen, either.

Here's what's going to happen. The police departments are going to reform and get rid of the cowboys, and we'll all be better off for it.

Until the black community stops misbehaving the cops will continue to shoot negroes.
Or you can implement draconian measures on cops and no one in their right mind would patrol the ghetto.
Black Lives Matter

Then you fire them for not doing their jobs.

Again, this isn't complicated. British and German and Japanese police all managed to do their jobs and rarely have to shoot people or use excessive force.

I think any sensible person would say yes, if it's 2 AM and the parking lot is empty... who cares?

People with morals?

Yes, because if four handicapped drivers show up at 2AM one would be deprived of a parking space

Can you be certain of that?
I would think that someone that is handicapped would be more likely to need easy access.

I've had back surgery,hip replacement and cancer surgery yet I never once asked for a temporary placard.
I fuken walked because I could,it hurt like a mother fucker but I still walked because their are those who cant.

MFers like you make me sick.

I wanted to congratulate you. I’m fifty years old. Middle aged. In my life I’ve heard some weak assed excuses, some that really were just asinine. You however have topped them all.

The notional good cops lie under oath, commit a felony in other words. Because the Union will protect bad cops. Every good cop commits a felony and risks prison because the Union frowns on bad cops being disciplined. Isn’t that taking the peer pressure argument to a rather insane extreme?

You win the dumbest argument ever award. You have surpassed the Congressman who claimed he was sleep driving when he parked his car on the Capital Steps. You have eclipsed the idiots who claim they are having affairs because they are sex addicts. Well done, this is no small feat.

Last edited:

People with morals?

Yes, because if four handicapped drivers show up at 2AM one would be deprived of a parking space

Can you be certain of that?
I would think that someone that is handicapped would be more likely to need easy access.

I've had back surgery,hip replacement and cancer surgery yet I never once asked for a temporary placard.
I fuken walked because I could,it hurt like a mother fucker but I still walked because their are those who cant.

MFers like you make me sick.
How many trips to Walgreens have you made at 2AM?

Forum List

Back