NBA's Sterling Brown Arrest Video Released Shows NBA Player Getting Tased

So the time of day determines when you can break the law?

I think any sensible person would say yes, if it's 2 AM and the parking lot is empty... who cares?

People with morals?

Yes, because if four handicapped drivers show up at 2AM one would be deprived of a parking space

Can you be certain of that?
I would think that someone that is handicapped would be more likely to need easy access.

I've had back surgery,hip replacement and cancer surgery yet I never once asked for a temporary placard.
I fuken walked because I could,it hurt like a mother fucker but I still walked because their are those who cant.

MFers like you make me sick.
How many trips to Walgreens have you made at 2AM?

Is 2:00 am your target time or will 11:00 pm or 4:00 am work for ya?

I think any sensible person would say yes, if it's 2 AM and the parking lot is empty... who cares?

People with morals?

Yes, because if four handicapped drivers show up at 2AM one would be deprived of a parking space

I would think that someone that is handicapped would be more likely to need easy access.

I've had back surgery,hip replacement and cancer surgery yet I never once asked for a temporary placard.
I fuken walked because I could,it hurt like a mother fucker but I still walked because their are those who cant.

Laughing at the handicapped....you're a true democrat RW.

I wanted to congratulate you. I’m fifty years old. Middle aged. In my life I’ve heard some weak assed excuses, some that really were just asinine. You however have topped them all.

The notional good cops lie under oath, commit a felony in other words. Because the Union will protect bad cops. Every good cop commits a felony and risks prison because the Union frowns on bad cops being disciplined. Isn’t that taking the peer pressure argument to a rather insane extreme?

You win the dumbest argument ever award. You have surpassed the Congressman who claimed he was sleep driving when he parked his car on the Capital Steps. You have eclipsed the idiots who claim they are having affairs because they are sex addicts. Well done, this is no small feat.

We don't even throw cops in prison for shooting people, much less "lying under oath".

Again, going back to the Van Dyke Case, the other cops who didn't shoot LaQuan McDonald all lied in their statements. Why? Because Van Dyke was one of their own.

and the police department did try to fire them, but the Union won an appeal, and their cases are on hold at least until Van Dyke's is.

I wanted to congratulate you. I’m fifty years old. Middle aged. In my life I’ve heard some weak assed excuses, some that really were just asinine. You however have topped them all.

The notional good cops lie under oath, commit a felony in other words. Because the Union will protect bad cops. Every good cop commits a felony and risks prison because the Union frowns on bad cops being disciplined. Isn’t that taking the peer pressure argument to a rather insane extreme?

You win the dumbest argument ever award. You have surpassed the Congressman who claimed he was sleep driving when he parked his car on the Capital Steps. You have eclipsed the idiots who claim they are having affairs because they are sex addicts. Well done, this is no small feat.

We don't even throw cops in prison for shooting people, much less "lying under oath".

Again, going back to the Van Dyke Case, the other cops who didn't shoot LaQuan McDonald all lied in their statements. Why? Because Van Dyke was one of their own.

and the police department did try to fire them, but the Union won an appeal, and their cases are on hold at least until Van Dyke's is.

No matter what the result is, I’m going to tell the truth. Even if nobody acts on it, I’m going to tell the truth. If I am under oath, I am going to tell the truth. I won’t sign a report that I know is false. There are a few things I won’t do. Sacrificing my word is one of those things. It isn’t hard. It’s actually easy to tell the truth.

So arguing that the result, the Union protecting those who lied, is all the peer pressure “good” cops need to become “bad” cops proves the point that there are no good cops.

If the Union won’t allow it, you legislate the changes into effect, which California is in progress of doing right now.

There are common sense changes that would virtually eliminate bad cops. Yet, we won’t even consider those changes as a society, because we have accepted the false premise. We believe that our choices is either corrupt police, or anarchy.

No matter what the result is, I’m going to tell the truth. Even if nobody acts on it, I’m going to tell the truth. If I am under oath, I am going to tell the truth. I won’t sign a report that I know is false. There are a few things I won’t do. Sacrificing my word is one of those things. It isn’t hard. It’s actually easy to tell the truth.

Obviously, you've never been in a courtroom before.

I had a lease dispute with a tenant once, and my Lawyer spent about an hour telling me what I should and should not say on the stand. not quite "lying", but shading the truth so it looked better for me. Nobody gets on the stand without their lawyers prepping them.

So arguing that the result, the Union protecting those who lied, is all the peer pressure “good” cops need to become “bad” cops proves the point that there are no good cops.

No, there are plenty of good cops. It's just that no cop is really going to put his professional life on the line for some skell. Why should they. That guy they rat out today might be the guy they need to watch his back next week.

If the Union won’t allow it, you legislate the changes into effect, which California is in progress of doing right now.

There are common sense changes that would virtually eliminate bad cops. Yet, we won’t even consider those changes as a society, because we have accepted the false premise. We believe that our choices is either corrupt police, or anarchy.

Hey, dummy, I kind of agree with you, we need to reform the police departments. But in the process, a lot of good cops are just going to give up and quit. That's kind of what is happening in Chicago right now, a lot of cops are getting out of being cops and just taking their retirements.

People with morals?

How about we just go with a vacant parking lot

People with morals?

How about we just go with a vacant parking lot

If the parking lot is empty you have plenty places to choose from.
Just not the handicapped ones.

While I do see a shotload of blacks violating the handicapped parking rules they usually dont park across several of them.

It was 2 AM
He probably thought....who the hell cares at this time of morning

Pretty much so.....

Most people say.....who gives a fuck

I've only seen a few people do that, and I've always figured them to be completely assholes.

This guy proved that.

Yep...I can honestly say I have never in my life parked in a handicap zone and I can also say I never will.

Thank you.

"It's late, no one will care".

Like handicapped people are never out late?

It was 2 AM

Pretty much so.....

I've only seen a few people do that, and I've always figured them to be completely assholes.

This guy proved that.

Yep...I can honestly say I have never in my life parked in a handicap zone and I can also say I never will.

Thank you.

Just the thought of denying a handicapped person a place to park makes me cringe.
I mean what kind of person would do that?

It was 2 AM

Pretty much so.....

This guy proved that.

Thank you.

There are plenty of handicapped spaces. He did not take them all

He was rushing in for a couple minutes and did not think it would matter
Not worth getting tased over......unless the cop is a Trump voter

Pretty much so.....

This guy proved that.

Thank you.

He didnt get tased for parking in a handicap space.

Pretty much so.....

This guy proved that.

Thank you.

It was his choice to be an ass about it.

Have you walked into a cop's space to prove it was about race, yet?

Assuming you have, because wow that could win the argument for you, how did it go for you?

Just the thought of denying a handicapped person a place to park makes me cringe.
I mean what kind of person would do that?

Maybe one who was suffering from a fairly extreme thing they needed to go to the drug store to get treatment for, and probably didn't think an empty parking lot was that big of a deal.

Obviously he wasnt suffering from anything considering the fight he put up.

Pretty much so.....

This guy proved that.

Thank you.

Parking while black

Especially dangerous when the cop is a Trump voter

This guy proved that.

Thank you.

Parking while black

So you're saying blacks are too stupid to park correctly?

It was a slovenly display of inattention and carelessness and self importance to park like that
The cop was awkward and escalated things and Brown handled that poorly

Thank you.

Parking while black

So you're saying blacks are too stupid to park correctly?
Nope

It was a slovenly display of inattention and carelessness and self importance to park like that

You forgot total disregard for the handicapped.

Hopefully he learned three new things from his encounter with the police.
Dont park in handicapped spaces,dont get in a cops face and keep your hands out of your pockets when told to do so.

That he had to learn these things that the majority of us already know says a lot about his character....or lack thereof.

You forgot total disregard for the handicapped.

Hopefully he learned three new things from his encounter with the police.
Dont park in handicapped spaces,dont get in a cops face and keep your hands out of your pockets when told to do so.

That he had to learn these things that the majority of us already know says a lot about his character....or lack thereof.
Mostly agree but I do think the practical need of that space by a handicapped person at that time of night would be about 1 in 500

Forum List

Back