NBC & BBC Provide Video Evidence Trump Was Correct - Violent left-wing protesters in Charlottesville

You going snowflake now? I'm sorry if i'm scaring you buddy, Its all gonna be ok.
you're just an evil alt left. we'll call you out, no problem you hate cops and the american flag.
Here comes the name calling!!! Funny when your emotions hijack your intellect and you take the conversation down the tubes. At this point its predictable.
me name calling? haven't you been calling the president a bigot and racist? what are you then? I asked you to condemn the alt the left and their groups or you are them. that's it. you refuse to condemn so you named yourself.
No I actually said I didn't think he was a racist in this thread. I think all the BS is because of his Ego. But you wouldn't know that because you don't know how to listen or make educated statements
then condemn the alt left?
Whats the alt left?

The goddamn ANTIFA group has been doing crazy violent and destructive thing for a year or two. BLM as well.
NAZIs and KKK havent done shit in years. Well besides this one guy. But that one murder doesnt equate to all the murder violence and destruction from the other two groups i mentioned.
HOW is one worse than the other?
I guess you haven't researched Nazi right wing white boy murders. Charleston Church murder?? Sandy Hook misunderstood white boy?

I answered your question, but you don't like my answer which is typical loony leftist habit. and you won't condemn them therefore you are one of the antifa's thanks for letting us know. Hey everyone slade is an antifa, he won't condemn them.
How old are you? Seriously...
probably old enough to be your father.
You act like a grade schooler seeking attention. Until you can have a grown up conversation without the petty provocation and name calling I have no interest in smack talking back and forth.
look everyone the antifa here, can't condemn them. I call you out schmuck. antifa, condemn them or you are them.
I've stated my position on BLM and ANTIFA several times on this thread and have condemned plenty. You just got finished trying to call me out on BLM and I pointed to an earlier post where I even POSTED the video's of them doing their anti-cop garbage... so now you move on to ANTIFA. You're a joke man, i'm not playing your little games.
so condemn them. why can't you? If you can't, that makes you one of them. it is very simple, the MSM tell us all the time, if you can't condemn you must be one.

Could make the same argument for Nazi's and White Supremacists frankly Slade.

They /believe/ they are doing what's best for the nation, for their people, etc... You or I disagreeing with that belief isn't a deciding factor on individual morality. You're playing /your/ agenda, /your/ beliefs, except this is America and our Constitution defends those fucks rights to believe and even say as they wish.

Most modern Nazi's and white supremacists don't kill people, some fringe activists take it too far. See how that shit works? It sucks sometimes, but that's the way it is when you have real freedom.
We fought wars surrounding their beliefs that they think is best. Millions of people died. Nazi's gassed and slaughter the Jews, American's chained up blacks as we bought and sold them with the occasional rape and lynching. We fought a civil war because of it. We had Jim Crow after that which resulted in a revolt and the civil rights movement. I'm sorry EverCurious the views of these groups have been outright rejected and after a ton of bloodshed.
the nazis fought in the US? when?
Are you slow? Take 5 seconds to think before you react with these stupid questions
These white brave boys never lived through WWII and have no idea what Nazis did

you're just an evil alt left. we'll call you out, no problem you hate cops and the american flag.
Here comes the name calling!!! Funny when your emotions hijack your intellect and you take the conversation down the tubes. At this point its predictable.
me name calling? haven't you been calling the president a bigot and racist? what are you then? I asked you to condemn the alt the left and their groups or you are them. that's it. you refuse to condemn so you named yourself.
No I actually said I didn't think he was a racist in this thread. I think all the BS is because of his Ego. But you wouldn't know that because you don't know how to listen or make educated statements
Whats the alt left?
the same as the alt right.

Wow, you still don't get it do you? Nobody said he was lying about the "Alt-Left" protestors... He is being criticized for condemning them in the same light as the Nazi's/kkk/white supremacists thus watering down the seriousness and critique of the hate groups. Take your head out of your butt, clean out your ears and maybe you'll hear what is really going on

False. President Trump condemned he violence on both sides, the liberal media got pissed off because Trump dared point out their one sided biased reporting again. Both sides were engaged in violence,

none of the trumpies obviously never visited a concentration camp or were in an air raid shelter.,
Nazi violence cannot be compared with left wing protester 'violence'.
But our draft dodger obviously doesn't see the difference.
jc456 doesn't know about Nazi violence because they never fought in the US

The goddamn ANTIFA group has been doing crazy violent and destructive thing for a year or two. BLM as well.
NAZIs and KKK havent done shit in years. Well besides this one guy. But that one murder doesnt equate to all the murder violence and destruction from the other two groups i mentioned.
HOW is one worse than the other?
I guess you haven't researched Nazi right wing white boy murders. Charleston Church murder?? Sandy Hook misunderstood white boy?
Yea, i forgot about charleston thanks. So there is two over a 5 year period. Still doesnt equate.
Sandy hook? For real?

Could make the same argument for Nazi's and White Supremacists frankly Slade.

They /believe/ they are doing what's best for the nation, for their people, etc... You or I disagreeing with that belief isn't a deciding factor on individual morality. You're playing /your/ agenda, /your/ beliefs, except this is America and our Constitution defends those fucks rights to believe and even say as they wish.

Most modern Nazi's and white supremacists don't kill people, some fringe activists take it too far. See how that shit works? It sucks sometimes, but that's the way it is when you have real freedom.
We fought wars surrounding their beliefs that they think is best. Millions of people died. Nazi's gassed and slaughter the Jews, American's chained up blacks as we bought and sold them with the occasional rape and lynching. We fought a civil war because of it. We had Jim Crow after that which resulted in a revolt and the civil rights movement. I'm sorry EverCurious the views of these groups have been outright rejected and after a ton of bloodshed.
the nazis fought in the US? when?
Are you slow? Take 5 seconds to think before you react with these stupid questions
dude you posted that not me, it's why I asked the question. didn't you know what a question was? holy fk.

Wow, you still don't get it do you? Nobody said he was lying about the "Alt-Left" protestors... He is being criticized for condemning them in the same light as the Nazi's/kkk/white supremacists thus watering down the seriousness and critique of the hate groups. Take your head out of your butt, clean out your ears and maybe you'll hear what is really going on

False. President Trump condemned he violence on both sides, the liberal media got pissed off because Trump dared point out their one sided biased reporting again. Both sides were engaged in violence,

none of the trumpies obviously never visited a concentration camp or were in an air raid shelter.,
jc456 doesn't know about Nazi violence because they never fought in the US
they didn't right? so why do you reference them as if they did? do you condemn antifa and BLM the alt left?

ANOTHER LEFT-WING / SNOWFLAKE FAKE NEWS ATTACK ON PRESIDENT TRUMP GOES DOWN IN FLAMES....

NBC and the BBC: There were violent left-wing protesters in Charlottesville - Hot Air

"Both NBC News and the BBC have put out videos offering fact-checks on some of President Trump’s claims about what took place in Charlottesville. Both agree there were violent anti-fascist protesters who came to the protest looking for a fight."

Bottom line: There was violence on both sides as Trump suggested.

Fact-Checking Trump’s Claims About Charlottesville
so Nazi violence = leftie violence?
Ever been to Buchenwald?l

ANOTHER LEFT-WING / SNOWFLAKE FAKE NEWS ATTACK ON PRESIDENT TRUMP GOES DOWN IN FLAMES....

NBC and the BBC: There were violent left-wing protesters in Charlottesville - Hot Air

"Both NBC News and the BBC have put out videos offering fact-checks on some of President Trump’s claims about what took place in Charlottesville. Both agree there were violent anti-fascist protesters who came to the protest looking for a fight."

Missed the point again. Violence on both sides means Nazis are the same as lefties?
PLEASE

How old are you? Seriously...
You act like a grade schooler seeking attention. Until you can have a grown up conversation without the petty provocation and name calling I have no interest in smack talking back and forth.
look everyone the antifa here, can't condemn them. I call you out schmuck. antifa, condemn them or you are them.
I've stated my position on BLM and ANTIFA several times on this thread and have condemned plenty. You just got finished trying to call me out on BLM and I pointed to an earlier post where I even POSTED the video's of them doing their anti-cop garbage... so now you move on to ANTIFA. You're a joke man, i'm not playing your little games.
so condemn them. why can't you? If you can't, that makes you one of them. it is very simple, the MSM tell us all the time, if you can't condemn you must be one.
I'm fine with groups that stand up for anti-racist, anti-sexism, anti-homophobia, anti-fascist causes. I think fringe extremists of BLM have gone way too far and I condemn those acts. I think ANTIFA has developed into a much too aggressive actor that has insights too much violence, destruction and silencing of free speech so I think they have lost their way from their core mission. I don't know if those are fringe activists or if they represent the core of that org. Either way, i absolutely condemn those actions.

I bet you cant tell the difference between ANTIFA and NAZIS, thats the sad thing

Oh good grief lib none of these protesters were in the Nazi party none served in WWII none were concentration camp guards. :rolleyes:

I thought snowflakes were high school (mayb e)educated white boys

Oh good grief lib none of these protesters were in the Nazi party none served in WWII none were concentration camp guards. :rolleyes:

I'm fine with groups that stand up for anti-racist, anti-sexism, anti-homophobia, anti-fascist causes. I think fringe extremists of BLM have gone way too far and I condemn those acts. I think ANTIFA has developed into a much too aggressive actor that has insights too much violence, destruction and silencing of free speech so I think they have lost their way from their core mission. I don't know if those are fringe activists or if they represent the core of that org. Either way, i absolutely condemn those actions.

I bet you cant tell the difference between ANTIFA and NAZIS, thats the sad thing
but you won't condemn them, they did the acts. dude you are one of them, I get it.

Whats the alt left?
I don't know what either of those are and i'm not one to jump on generalizations. /game

I thought snowflakes were high school (mayb e)educated white boys
you are right? named by your own party.

Whats the alt left?
I don't know what either of those are and i'm not one to jump on generalizations. /game
me either, but they must be real cause the MSM uses them.

Forum List

Back