🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

nbc deletes tweet comparing migrants to "trash"

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
well at least they didn't call em replacement voters
actually coming from the left this was one of their more compassionate responses

Max said the quiet part out loud. You never say the quiet part out loud, because the whole world will hear you.

actually coming from the left this was one of their more compassionate responses

There's a bit more to this. The immigrants already here, particularly 2nd generation and older ARE NOT "open borders" fans. They do not want uncontrolled immigration even if its from their HOME country. This has been a long known thing, but apparently the party that cant do ANYTHING RIGHT -- just refuses to acknowledge the fact. Was in play in Cali back in the 2000s, when a "different type" (their words, not mine) of refugee started arriving.

But I'm amazed that this Max guy assists and AIDS immigration as a CAREER. You'd think both he and NBC would be more careful what they offer up in articles.

ONLY explanation is the blind hate that DRIVES our leftist lunatics lately. And a shot at DeSantis or any other prominent Republican just CANNOT --- go to waste. No matter how poorly it is thought out or constructed.

So many shots to their own feet -- protest marching is gonna be impossible. :wink:

ACTUALLY wasn't the WORST slip-up today. From the whiny racists on Martha's Vineyard.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Martha’s Vineyard just kicked the 50 illegal immigrants off their island. Gonna have to update their virtue signaling sign. <a href="https://t.co/OX4fjqzjsA">pic.twitter.com/OX4fjqzjsA</a></p>&mdash; Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) <a href="">September 16, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So my question is -- WILL the people of Martha's Vineyard MODIFY that sign? Take it down in shame?

And my other question is -- Where exactly are the great welcoming community STANDING with "indigenous peoples, immigrants, refugees:? At the curb when the buses leave -- DEPORTING THEM to the mainland?

MAYBE -- since they renamed Columbus Day to Indigenous People day -- ON THAT DAY -- the welcoming community of M.V. invites the natives for caviar and champagne and a lobster roast on the beach.

It gets no better than this.

Well, they kinda did. Just the other day, that dyke press secretary of Tater's was bitching about the "stunt" of sending these poor people to Martha's after their fleeing communism, then she added, to seek eventual CITIZENSHIP here.

They all look pretty damn good for people on the run for their lives!

Make no mistake, the democrats want these people here, intend to make them citizens, figuring that most of them will then VOTE for the party that brought and are keeping them here! The Left are after a one-party state, a supreme court of yes men that never opposes their will, in effect, they want to make this country into the same kind of place these people just fled from!

And I've heard more than a few legal immigrants that love this country who now here are saying that exact thing, that this government is acting just like and becoming the kind of people whom they fled to escape from.

And I've heard more than a few legal immigrants that love this country who now here are saying that exact thing, that this government is acting just like and becoming the kind of people whom they fled to escape from.
Lefties are not very smart. The illegals are fleeing their country for a reason...so why the sam hell would they vote for a party trying to make THIS country like the ones they are fleeing. I hope it all backfires tremendously and they vote opposite of what dems believe they will do.

Also, as flacaltenn, there are many LEGAL immigrants that are PISSED and against this shit going on. They did the work, went through the red tape, learned our language, studied our history and were so proud to swear the oath eagerly awaiting the words "you are now american citizens. Congratulations!" in a court where they all collected AFTER doing what was to be done to become a citizen. But these new people arriving, getting free motel rooms, food, money, etc....they didn't have to do what the legals did. MrG's best friend is hispanic. He, his wife, his kids...they are all now citizens and have been for years. NOTHING pisses Antonio off more than illegals getting a free ride. He's even turned a few in that he knew were in hiding.

So yeah.....lets hope those folks say yes yes yes to whatever they are told to do in the voting booth, but they lied lied lied and will use common sense on who they vote for.

Lefties are not very smart. The illegals are fleeing their country for a reason...so why the sam hell would they vote for a party trying to make THIS country like the ones they are fleeing. I hope it all backfires tremendously and they vote opposite of what dems believe they will do.

Also, as flacaltenn, there are many LEGAL immigrants that are PISSED and against this shit going on. They did the work, went through the red tape, learned our language, studied our history and were so proud to swear the oath eagerly awaiting the words "you are now american citizens. Congratulations!" in a court where they all collected AFTER doing what was to be done to become a citizen. But these new people arriving, getting free motel rooms, food, money, etc....they didn't have to do what the legals did. MrG's best friend is hispanic. He, his wife, his kids...they are all now citizens and have been for years. NOTHING pisses Antonio off more than illegals getting a free ride. He's even turned a few in that he knew were in hiding.

So yeah.....lets hope those folks say yes yes yes to whatever they are told to do in the voting booth, but they lied lied lied and will use common sense on who they vote for.

I think current immigrants AT LEAST expect them to come across a LEGAL checkpoint. Not playing hide and seek in the cactus all along the border. And CERTAINLY not paying drug cartels to SNEAK them.

The busing of a small fraction of them to liberal leftyvilles is enough to get a WIDER debate on the lie from the Brandon Admin "that the border is secure". That's a whopper!!!!

I think current immigrants AT LEAST expect them to come across a LEGAL checkpoint. Not playing hide and seek in the cactus all along the border. And CERTAINLY not paying drug cartels to SNEAK them.

The busing of a small fraction of them to liberal leftyvilles is enough to get a WIDER debate on the lie from the Brandon Admin "that the border is secure". That's a whopper!!!!

Well they aren't trash, they aren't migrants either.

We all need to start calling them exactly what they are. Illegals.

They didn't go through the citizenship program, they were born here, then just walked across the border. They are illegals.

The White Prog Elites are snobs and full of self-importance. They believe their shit smells like cinnamon rolls. It is so easy to be a Prog. Say the right things while living like the top one percent in human history. Our nation will fail. And it will get ugly. With justice these Progs will be dealt with. But many will fly away to safety while we suffer and go through impoverishments and a totalitarian government of iron fisted rule.

1663423070536.png

I see migrants all over here in LV.
They are complete subhuman trash with zero education or anything

That is hysterical. And thats the kinda funny interactions I saw going to Mexican weddings and Quinceañeras with 2nd or even 4th generation Hispanics friend/co-workers. And it was an open secret that they had reservations about the "newer" immigrants and open borders.

They were proud of the communities they built out of run-down sections of town -- and SHOULD be. But the newcomers didn't respect the hard work it took to RENOVATE those sections of SanFran peninsula that were blighted and eye sores.

How are we supposed to believe NBC when they pull shit like this? Deleting or sitting on a story or content in order to shape an agenda is not journalism.

Forum List

Back