NBC: Full 1st Press Conference for President Biden (3/25/21)

hey JackOfNoTrades , how cool is it when our beloved, sane president, has to use cards to call on reporters? Its very professional to be stupid enough not to call on who you want to, right? :lol:

Is it rewarding to pick at nits? It must be. Because that's really all you have here. I mean, I'm sorry, I don't know what to say. Would you rather he riff? Then lie? Then start picking fights with reporters?
You can disagree with this policy positions. I expect that. But after watching the last guy riff for four years and say some the dumbest shit I've ever heard come out of a leader's mouth, Biden is a refreshing, albeit
boring at times change. I'll take boring right now. By the numbers. At least I know Biden is interested in being up there. ^Shrug^.

hey JackOfNoTrades , how cool is it when our beloved, sane president, has to use cards to call on reporters? Its very professional to be stupid enough not to call on who you want to, right? :lol:

Is it rewarding to pick at nits? It must be. Because that's really all you have here. I mean, I'm sorry, I don't know what to say. Would you rather he riff? Then lie? Then start picking fights with reporters?
You can disagree with this policy positions. I expect that. But after watching the last guy riff for four years and say some the dumbest shit I've ever heard come out of a leader's mouth, Biden is a refreshing, albeit
boring at times change. I'll take boring right now. By the numbers. At least I know Biden is interested in being up there. ^Shrug^.
This is jacks idea of political refreshment
“COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 year — look, here, the lives — it’s just — it’s a, I mean, you think about it.
More lives this year than any other year for the past hundred years."
and
“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and … correct the public health.”
:rofl:

Command of the policies, compassionate, on track, on point...you would almost swear there was a real politician up there, not some douchebag former reality TV game show host riffing and lying his fat ass off. :)

You saw something different than we did, apparently. Because NONE of that applies to Pablum Joe.

You're lying or stupid.

And "real politician" is about as complimentary as "child molester"

“COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 year — look, here, the lives — it’s just — it’s a, I mean, you think about it.
and
“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and … correct the public health.”

Again, if you want to pick nits have it. Somehow, I don't see Biden up on the podium turning to doctors and asking if light can be brought into the body "in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:

and

Again, if you want to pick nits have it. Somehow, I don't see Biden up on the podium turning to doctors and asking if light can be brought into the body "in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:

You're hopeless.

and

Why do you keep deflecting? You are pathetic.
Expected i guess. You cultists are all the same.

Command of the policies, compassionate, on track, on point...you would almost swear there was a real politician up there, not some douchebag former reality TV game show host riffing and lying his fat ass off. :)

You saw something different than we did, apparently. Because NONE of that applies to Pablum Joe.

You're lying or stupid.

And "real politician" is about as complimentary as "child molester"

I expect nothing less from a Trump supporter who swallowed the full-of-shit act he put out for five years.
Biden is a politician. Trump is circus clown.

circus clowns are better than politicians. At least they dont get paid to lie and kill brown people.

and

And you're just another Trump supporting, alt-right true believer.
There's no deflection here. You've decided you're going to find fault with everything Biden does...just as your masters in alt-right media do everyday.
I'm under no obligation to enable your nit picking. Take it back to the dungeon message boards. :)

and

And you're just another Trump supporting, alt-right true believer.
There's no deflection here. You've decided you're going to find fault with everything Biden does...just as your masters in alt-right media do everyday.
I'm under no obligation to enable your nit picking. Take it back to the dungeon message boards. :)
You are deflecting away from biden, and bringing up captain clorox.
You are so desperate right now, you went binary :lol:
You are defeated, clown. Good day.

He did lie. He said vast majority are being sent back...when in fact the data shows 13%.
He did lie. He said before him there was no vaccine. Yet he got one himself before he was in office.
He did lie. He said the vast majority of republican voters support him, and just republican politicians don't. Yet Gallup shows only 10% of republican voters show support.

I know...I know....But trump is a dump.....blah blah blah.

He did lie. He said vast majority are being sent back...when in fact the data shows 13%.
He did lie. He said before him there was no vaccine. Yet he got one himself before he was in office.
He did lie. He said the vast majority of republican voters support him, and just republican politicians don't. Yet Gallup shows only 10% of republican voters show support.

I know...I know....But trump is a dump.....blah blah blah.
standards for thee, not for me

Forum List

Back