🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NBC & NY Times Reporters Misquote Comey to Fit Narrative

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Comey testified Lynch ordered him to not call the Hillary investigation an investigation.
IMG_6494.JPG

IMG_6495.JPG

Don't look now, but they have already gone away from the collusion narrative.

We need to keep up with them.

The key word or phrase is no longer collusion. The word has changed to obstruction.

OBSTRUCTION is the new word that will dominate.

No longer collusion.

Much like global cooling, changed to acid rain, to hole in the ozone, to global warming, and now climate change.

Hard to keep up I admit. By the time we have proven this or that, they have already moved the goalposts.

Lol what else are they left with?
Honesty? :rofl:

I was once calling for my son and called him my daughters name. How dishonest, am I right?

MIstakes are now used as nefarious narratives...Do you know why? Because they have to find something and if it isn't perfection obviously its super lies flowing from the entire network. Covfefe!

Don't look now, but they have already gone away from the collusion narrative.

That would be true if it wasn't totally false. No one has dropped any collusion narrative. I notice all you guys say "collusion narrative" or "Russian narrative" but never go into detail what it is and how its wrong....because that would expose you lol

I was once calling for my son and called him my daughters name. How dishonest, am I right?

MIstakes are now used as nefarious narratives...Do you know why? Because they have to find something and if it isn't perfection obviously its super lies flowing from the entire network. Covfefe!
Hilarious. Watching the left trying to spin this is simply hilarious.

Its fake news that was corrected and its still fake but you keep referencing them as news. Weeee! Covfefe!

The only response you ever have is to claim something is hilarious and chuckle your way past explaining :2up:

The problem with a "mistake" such as this, is it will be believed by many who read the tweets, and those individuals will run with it spreading it around further and many may never see the truth.
This is the problem today with fake news and social media.

Its fake news that was corrected and its still fake but you keep referencing them as news. Weeee! Covfefe!

The only response you ever have is to claim something is hilarious and chuckle your way past explaining :2up:
Poo slingers.

Makes us wonder why you watch them if you’re just going to discount everything you see.

Perhaps you should get a life?

Maybe you should demand the "news" agency's actually report the news instead of the propaganda they've been spewing.

The problem with a "mistake" such as this, is it will be believed by many who read the tweets, and those individuals will run with it spreading it around further and many may never see the truth.
This is the problem today with fake news and social media.
It's typical post a headline that is a lie and tomorrow we post a correction on page 32 tactic.

Forum List

Back