NBC Poll... Hillary Goes Down

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Yup, like a land whale ... :itsok:

----------- :eusa_whistle:

Hillary Clinton's lead over Donald Trump narrowed to 3 points this week after several days of controversy following FBI Director James Comey's recommendation that no criminal charges be brought against the former secretary of state over her use of a private email server.

While the developments are certainly good news for the Clinton campaign, Comey's critical statement on Clinton's handling of the matter was not positive. Clinton's lead over Trump has deteriorated in the past couple weeks since her lead peaked two weeks ago.

A strong majority of voters (82 percent) agreed that it was inappropriate for Clinton to use a personal email server during her tenure as secretary of state. A smaller majority — 56 percent — also said they disagreed with Comey's recommendation that Clinton not be prosecuted for use of the server.

These results are according to the latest from the NBC News|SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll conducted online from July 4 through July 10, 2016. Survey questions pertaining to Clinton's email controversy were added following Comey's announcement.

Yup, I agree .. NBC & MsNBC definitely can't be trusted...next week she'll be up 20 and they'll be pushing the come back criminal.. :lol:

Poll: Hillary Clinton's Lead Shrinks After Controversial Week

Who is Hillary going down on?

...and here I thought she was asexual.

so long as the entire rust belt cant stand Hillary,,,Trump wins
Maybe...but that is nothing to celebrate. Well...it will be much better than Cankle's winning, so there's that...but that is not saying much.

Yeah, it was probably a given that she'd drop a bit after that mess.

The drop will be mitigated, of course, by the presence of her opponent.

Anyone with a checkbook.

Dollars dribbling endlessly down her chin as she sells out the American people in pursuit of her own wealth and power.....

Eh, she delegates her responsibilities then crushes the women...

images (96).jpg

Damn

All that Republican ranting and Hillary only drops a point?

Forum List

Back