NC up a creek

Nope. Why would they? Who is being discriminated against because people smoke weed?
Its Federal law asshole
Who is being discriminated against asking people to piss in a sex specific bathroom?
You didnt answer my question. Who is being discriminated against when people smoke weed? Everyone in Colorado can smoke it.
No one. I am for drug legalization. Try another strawman?
No thanks. Your one strawman was sufficient.
pot being illegal at the federal level is a strawman when talking about states rights and federal law? Are you fuckin stupid?
Or were you talking transgender bathroom issues in a thread about transgender bathroom issues?
Either way you look like a dumbfuck.

states "rights" do not allow them to give fewer rights than the federal government.

read the supremacy clause.

surely you can manage that

1. The Supremacy Clause of the United States Constitution (Article VI, Clause 2) establishes that the Constitution, federal laws made pursuant to it, and treaties made under its authority, constitute the supreme law of the land.

Transgender see themselves are actual women in the wrong body. They are not men. Their genitals are a cosmetic abnormality like a sixth finger or third arm.
You are putting mental illness ahead of science. You are being fuckin retarded.
Mentall illness is NOT the same as a physical deformity.
YOU need to learn about trans!
:cuckoo:

Its Federal law asshole
Who is being discriminated against asking people to piss in a sex specific bathroom?
You didnt answer my question. Who is being discriminated against when people smoke weed? Everyone in Colorado can smoke it.
pot being illegal at the federal level is a strawman when talking about states rights and federal law? Are you fuckin stupid?
Or were you talking transgender bathroom issues in a thread about transgender bathroom issues?

states "rights" do not allow them to give fewer rights than the federal government.

1. The Supremacy Clause of the United States Constitution (Article VI, Clause 2) establishes that the Constitution, federal laws made pursuant to it, and treaties made under its authority, constitute the supreme law of the land.
you can be so stupid jillian.

NC up a creek without a paddle. DOJ should have issued a statement about violating civil right on day one

Justice Dept Says North Carolina Bathroom Law Violates Civil Rights
NBCNews.com‎ - 12 hours ago

Bigots got shit in the face. How could they have ever though such discrimination would stand?
The federal government has no credibility on this issue nor any other… LOL

I live in a civilized and progressive state ( Despite having a jackass for a governor)
To bad everyone can't

View attachment 73943
This week, we urged elected officials to pass bill S2043 that would prohibit publicly funded travel to states that enforce anti-LGBT laws.

Today, our Director of Programs, Aaron Potenza, testified in front of the chamber saying, "Transgender people are not sexual predators, we are not pedophiles. And as every expert medical and psychiatric body has stated, we are not mentally ill. We are individuals from all walks of life, who have at least two things in common: we don’t identify with the sex we were assigned at birth, and we need to go to the bathroom."

Today we celebrate as that bill, sponsored by Senator Raymond Lesniak, passed in the Senate State Government Committee 3 to 2.

I'm not going to visit New Jersey again if they pass this dangerous bill

If a State can claim that IT HAS THE POWER TO, WITH THE STROKE OF A PEN, change basic biology, then why can't this same State declare a convicted criminals biology and declare it a Cow?

Then, instead of the death chamber they take the criminal to a Vet and have IT put down?

Scary folks, very scary, and only in a Blue State.

you can be so stupid jillian.

i'm not.

you apparently are.

NC up a creek without a paddle. DOJ should have issued a statement about violating civil right on day one

Bigots got shit in the face. How could they have ever though such discrimination would stand?

I live in a civilized and progressive state ( Despite having a jackass for a governor)
To bad everyone can't

View attachment 73943
This week, we urged elected officials to pass bill S2043 that would prohibit publicly funded travel to states that enforce anti-LGBT laws.

Today, our Director of Programs, Aaron Potenza, testified in front of the chamber saying, "Transgender people are not sexual predators, we are not pedophiles. And as every expert medical and psychiatric body has stated, we are not mentally ill. We are individuals from all walks of life, who have at least two things in common: we don’t identify with the sex we were assigned at birth, and we need to go to the bathroom."

Today we celebrate as that bill, sponsored by Senator Raymond Lesniak, passed in the Senate State Government Committee 3 to 2.
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

God forbid a sex be comfortable where they fuckin take a dump. Fuckin fascists.
The normal public is incensed by the fascists running the government. They are going to pay dearly in November for this shit they're putting us through. trump is going to make Hillary out as the biggest supporter of men using women"s restroom and the public will crucify her for it.

Regardless of what happens, good for NC for standing up to political correctness running wild. It's about protecting women and children against predators. To bad Obama doesn't want to do this.
Good for the doj we in NC are tired of the slack jawed cross groveling yahoo's running and ruining our state
unless you have been born there or been there for a long time guno it aint your state....how long you been there?...
28 years and a house in NY , registered to vote here most of my kids and grand kids born here
ok you have been there long enough....you fucking cletus slackjawd fucker....lol
You mad, bro?
did that go over your head or what?....guno got it....thats all that matters...

Once again, for those who failed 8th grade civics, the DoJ is NOT empowered to decide what is and what is NOT Constitutional. ONLY the Court can do that. And in fact EVERY law is Constitutional UNTIL SCOTUS says otherwise.
Obsma gives a shit. He will withhold federal funding to NC and any State who does not turn over our children to the gay pedophiles.

so are you saying the DOJ has authority over States?
I was awake that day in Social Studies. Federal laws trump state laws; then I went back to sleep.

Then how can Colorado's pot laws be lawful?
They arent to the feds. If they catch you smoking weed they will put you in jail.

Wooosh, over your noodle
Says the person that didnt know the feds could arrest you in Colorado if they caught you with some weed.
Except the Feds won't arrest them. Obama presidency is a fucking travesty and joke.

Once again, for those who failed 8th grade civics, the DoJ is NOT empowered to decide what is and what is NOT Constitutional. ONLY the Court can do that. And in fact EVERY law is Constitutional UNTIL SCOTUS says otherwise.
Obsma gives a shit. He will withhold federal funding to NC and any State who does not turn over our children to the gay pedophiles.

Bet he will approve releasing funds to educate tranny children though.

To bad everyone can't

View attachment 73943

If a State can claim that IT HAS THE POWER TO, WITH THE STROKE OF A PEN, change basic biology, then why can't this same State declare a convicted criminals biology and declare it a Cow?

Then, instead of the death chamber they take the criminal to a Vet and have IT put down?

Why? Are you a criminal?

To bad everyone can't

View attachment 73943

Why? Are you a criminal?

Are you a cannibal?

I was awake that day in Social Studies. Federal laws trump state laws; then I went back to sleep.

Then how can Colorado's pot laws be lawful?
They arent to the feds. If they catch you smoking weed they will put you in jail.

Wooosh, over your noodle
Says the person that didnt know the feds could arrest you in Colorado if they caught you with some weed.
Except the Feds won't arrest them. Obama presidency is a fucking travesty and joke.
Stop whining about who the Feds wont arrest. Doesnt matter what you think of your POTUS. He is still your POTUS and your tax dollars will go to support him after he retires or you will be dealt with.

But you forgot to post the federal law that gives men the right to use the ladies room.

Yet another Jillfail.

To bad everyone can't

View attachment 73943

Why? Are you a criminal?

Are you a cannibal?
? wut?

To bad everyone can't

View attachment 73943

Why? Are you a criminal?

Are you a cannibal?
? wut?

You eat cow?

(Shivers)

To bad everyone can't

View attachment 73943

I'm sure they won't miss you

Forum List

Back