NCAA Basketball Brackets

And the smack talk begins :lol:

That's the best part! (Next to winning of course!) ;)

I'm going with Pittsburg...and I gotta tell you that I'm feeling lucky here. I don't think any of you can put up with me talkin' smack for an entire year. :lol:

This ain't football hoss !

This is round ball. Look out for the Heels. We're always there, waiting to smash the dreams of would be contenders.

That's the best part! (Next to winning of course!) ;)

I'm going with Pittsburg...and I gotta tell you that I'm feeling lucky here. I don't think any of you can put up with me talkin' smack for an entire year. :lol:

This is round ball. Look out for the Heels. We're always there, waiting to smash the dreams of would be contenders.

Hey....I know this is roundball, but having said that, I know the tar heels are just ripe for an early out. Did I say that? :eek:

Hey....I know this is roundball, but having said that, I know the tar heels are just ripe for an early out. Did I say that? :eek:

Pfffttt.......have you seen our region ? That #1 seed sure makes for an easy road.

Pfffttt.......have you seen our region ? That #1 seed sure makes for an easy road.

Butler can beat NC in the second round. :cool:

Yup...just ripe for an early out. :eusa_whistle:

So far there are 6 of us from here signed up. You still have until tomorrow noon (EST) if you want to sign up.

If not, it will be fun beating all the boys. :eusa_whistle:

So far there are 6 of us from here signed up. You still have until tomorrow noon (EST) if you want to sign up.

If not, it will be fun beating all the boys. :eusa_whistle:

Geeze...should I feel bad about beating a girl in this tourney? hmmm, no

But, If I lose to a girl will I feel bad? hmmm, YES!

Delusional......HA.

Nobody matches up. We can only beat ourselves and after last year's loss in the Final Four, that won't happen again.

We're gonna make it Wayne !

I say Pittsburgh.

Although Memphis and BYU are already fucking up my bracket. MFers.

Forum List

Back