🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NCCA Football Gameday

Molestation had nothing to do with Penn State football nor did Paterno ignore the information and he wan't a Penn State coach he was an ex coach hanging around Penn State. I just find it strange that they find nothing wrong with pay for play at Auburn,LSU and Texas A&M but bring the hammer down on Penn State, Ohio State and USC.

I'm not a betting person but I'm sure (as you are aware of) the the NCAA will find "nothing" in the current investigation of Alabama.

The first molestations happened while he was still a coach. Then they happened in the Penn State locker room, where the perv was allowed to bring kids.

As for the paying of players, there has been no evidence offered except a post on Twitter and an article by ones ports writer. If Alabama is found guilty we will be fined and face sanctions just like everyone else. They did it to us before.

Just how many students do you claim had anything to do with the molesting?

I felt bad for the students and the athletes, the rest of the school could rot in hell. Paterno knew what was going on and ignored it so did administrators and some faculty. Kids lives were ruined, they need to sue the school and bankrupt them and kids should stop going there.

I don't think Georgia is over rated, a better team than Michigan or a Penn St, probably better than any Big Ten team, other than Ohio St. of course I think Missouri is better than any Big Ten other than Ohio St.

Missouri caught Georgia with a huge amount of injuries. They got a bit lucky. Georgia at full strength wins that game. Missouri won't be a contender in a few weeks IMHO.

injuries are part of the game.

and Georgia doesn't have any defensive injuries, do they?

We'll see how the rest of the season goes for ol Mo.

SEC had some upsets, the PAC-12 has Stanford over UCLA, I know UCLA was rated higher but tough to think of it as an upset. I think Stanford is a better team.

Someone may be wrong about Missouri, they get another win. Texas A&M went down in a high scoring game. Good football out there. The unbeaten's shrink some more.

A day of upsets, Ole Miss and Vandy win. Arizona St. sends Washington home, limping. Oregon and Alabama look like big winners, again. Clemson was soundly beaten by Florida St.

Who takes over, #3? Ohio St or Florida St., interesting as the BCS COMES OUT ALSO.

A day of upsets, Ole Miss and Vandy win. Arizona St. sends Washington home, limping. Oregon and Alabama look like big winners, again. Clemson was soundly beaten by Florida St.

Who takes over, #3? Ohio St or Florida St., interesting as the BCS COMES OUT ALSO.

ESPN seems to think an undefeated ACC team would jump Ohio State. Besides beating an overrated Georgia team I'm not sure what the ACC did to deserve to jump Ohio State.

I watched the Auburn versus Texas A&M Game the other day. Hell of a game.

I was surprised to see Auburn take the win. I didn't think they had that much talent. What can anybody say about Johnny Football. He's the real deal. He just had his 5th 500 plus passing game. No one has done that before.

Had he not hurt his shoulder the outcome could have easily gone the other way.

Anyway. Hell of a game.

The first molestations happened while he was still a coach. Then they happened in the Penn State locker room, where the perv was allowed to bring kids.

As for the paying of players, there has been no evidence offered except a post on Twitter and an article by ones ports writer. If Alabama is found guilty we will be fined and face sanctions just like everyone else. They did it to us before.

I felt bad for the students and the athletes, the rest of the school could rot in hell. Paterno knew what was going on and ignored it

The school is doing just fine, it's the students that were punished. And Joe Pa DID report it to the President of the school. It's called the chain of command, like in the military. When a soldier witnesses a crime, he's supposed to report it to his commanding officer, not the pentagon, or police.

I never made any claim about the students. It is the institution that earned the punishment.

The students knew nothing, most of the institution knew nothing. Joe Pa is dead, the president is gone, so the only ones being punished are the kids.

That's like the American people blaming congress for Clinton's blow job, or blaming congress for Nixon's crimes.

Last edited:
I not vega ting this here, someone started another thread about it.

Take care.

ESPN seems to think an undefeated ACC team would jump Ohio State. Besides beating an overrated Georgia team I'm not sure what the ACC did to deserve to jump Ohio State.

I think that may be the case. Ohio St. Is not winning by much, and Florida St. Looked very tough last night and plays in a tougher division. The strength of schedule is killing Ohio St.

I felt bad for the students and the athletes, the rest of the school could rot in hell. Paterno knew what was going on and ignored it

The school is doing just fine, it's the students that were punished. And Joe Pa DID report it to the President of the school. It's called the chain of command, like in the military. When a soldier witnesses a crime, he's supposed to report it to his commanding officer, not the pentagon, or police.

I never made any claim about the students. It is the institution that earned the punishment.

The students knew nothing, most of the institution knew nothing. Joe Pa is dead, the president is gone, so the only ones being punished are the kids.

That's like the American people blaming congress for Clinton's blow job, or blaming congress for Nixon's crimes.

That is the way the NCAA punishment always works. The people involved rarely get punished. And unless the NCAA catches someone doing wrong and completes the investigation in 24 hrs, it will always be that way.

I think that may be the case. Ohio St. Is not winning by much, and Florida St. Looked very tough last night and plays in a tougher division. The strength of schedule is killing Ohio St.

Or maybe Clemson looked really bad. Strength of schedule is based on perception. Florida State has played Pitt,Nevada,Bethune-Cookman ,Boston College and Maryland. Hardly a tough schedule.

Or maybe Clemson looked really bad. Strength of schedule is based on perception. Florida State has played Pitt,Nevada,Bethune-Cookman ,Boston College and Maryland. Hardly a tough schedule.

And they will get further tested in the weeks to come. However, they knocked off and unbeaten team, that carries more weight than getting by an Iowa team. Ohio St. Is not pummeling any Big 10 opponent, they are getting by, much like Notre Dame did last year.

Perception this year is the Big Ten is a weak conference, ACC, Big 12, PAC 12 and SEC appear to be much tougher and deeper.

The LSU defense if you can call it that finally gave up the ghost. They are just not that good. And every since Matt Metenberger read about himself in the paper his head wouldn't fit in his helmet.

3 picks in the endzone.

Stick a fork in them, those Bayou Bengals are done

-Geaux

And they will get further tested in the weeks to come. However, they knocked off and unbeaten team, that carries more weight than getting by an Iowa team. Ohio St. Is not pummeling any Big 10 opponent, they are getting by, much like Notre Dame did last year.

Perception this year is the Big Ten is a weak conference, ACC, Big 12, PAC 12 and SEC appear to be much tougher and deeper.

I'll give you Pac 12 and SEC but no way with the Big 12.

Just saying what most of the nation is saying. ACC and the Big 12 are both perceived as better than the Big 10

Just saying what most of the nation is saying. ACC and the Big 12 are both perceived as better than the Big 10

I never hear the media say the Big 12 is better. I'm sure there are some in Big 12 states but that is not the nation. And remember this is agenda driven perception not reality.

Last edited:

I never hear the media say the Big 12 is better. I'm sure there are some in Big 12 states but that is not the nation. And remember this is agenda driven perception not reality.

Big 12 states and the rest of the country, except maybe Big 10 states. :lol:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/10/college-football-conference-power-rankings-week-seven/

http://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/ranking/overall-power-ranking-by-conf

http://realtimerpi.com/football/ncaaf_conf_Men.html

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/75440/sec-extends-lead-in-power-rankings

Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

Big 12 states and the rest of the country, except maybe Big 10 states. :lol:

Power Rankings Week Seven: The best conference in college football is ? | For The Win

College Football Power Ratings - College FB Overall Power Rtg Conference Ratings on TeamRankings.com

RealTimeRPI.com College Football Power Ratings, Analysis, and Predictions - A leading sports ratings and resources community on the Internet

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/75440/sec-extends-lead-in-power-rankings

Thanks for playing.

Your first link is a week to week ranking. And according to your blog links Big Ten is better than the ACC. ESPN has had an agenda since the Big Ten Network has come out nor do they speak for the country.

I guess you didn't see these links where the Big 12 is behind the Big 10:

College Football Week 8 power rankings by conference - FanSided - Sports News, Entertainment, Lifestyle & Technology - 240+ Sites

College football conference rankings, Week 4: FIU is the ultimate anchor - SBNation.com

Photo - #1 - The SEC - Power Rankings: The best college football conference is... - Jacksonville Sports | Examiner.com

Ranking College Football's Conferences for 2013 | AthlonSports.com

Final NCAA Football Conference Power Rankings by Whatifsports.com From WhatIfSports.com

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/power-rankings/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back