🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NCCA Football Gameday

And Penn St will lose three more this season and then go to a bowl game.

What four Missouri losses do you see, the will lose to S. Carolina, possibly Ole Miss, and Texas A&M. Kentucky will be a win and Tennessee at home will be a win. If you include a bowl game, maybe 4 losses. But they also have proven the can beat high ranked teams. The Tigers have a better offense, better defense then Penn St. They have played a tougher schedule than Penn St. and Penn St. shocked Michigan.

Besides an overrated Georgia who has Missouri played? I agree Penn state will lose 3 more unless they can catch Nebraska off guard.

I don't think Georgia is over rated, a better team than Michigan or a Penn St, probably better than any Big Ten team, other than Ohio St. of course I think Missouri is better than any Big Ten other than Ohio St.

Missouri caught Georgia with a huge amount of injuries. They got a bit lucky. Georgia at full strength wins that game. Missouri won't be a contender in a few weeks IMHO.

Georgia got stomped by Missouri. And Penn State is better than Missouri.

Hoosiers didn't think so. :lmao:

That is a weak aurgument. So in your mind last year a mediocre ex Big 12 Texas A&M was the best team in the SEC because they beat Alabama....but wait they lost...?

Do you think Missouri is a better team than Georgia?

Are you still spouting this nonsense about the Aggies being a mediocre ex-Big12 team??

After that "mediocre" team slaughtered the Big12 co-champions (41-13), your claim is laughable. They MAY have been mediocre in the past. But to continue to call them that is simply showing sour grapes.

Hoosiers didn't think so. :lmao:

That is a weak aurgument. So in your mind last year a mediocre ex Big 12 Texas A&M was the best team in the SEC because they beat Alabama....but wait they lost...?

Are you still spouting this nonsense about the Aggies being a mediocre ex-Big12 team??

After that "mediocre" team slaughtered the Big12 co-champions (41-13), your claim is laughable. They MAY have been mediocre in the past. But to continue to call them that is simply showing sour grapes.

I am talking pre break up of the Big 12. And Oklahoma never performs well in Bowl games especially home cooked southern bowl games.

And Penn St will lose three more this season and then go to a bowl game.

What four Missouri losses do you see, the will lose to S. Carolina, possibly Ole Miss, and Texas A&M. Kentucky will be a win and Tennessee at home will be a win. If you include a bowl game, maybe 4 losses. But they also have proven the can beat high ranked teams. The Tigers have a better offense, better defense then Penn St. They have played a tougher schedule than Penn St. and Penn St. shocked Michigan.

Besides an overrated Georgia who has Missouri played? I agree Penn state will lose 3 more unless they can catch Nebraska off guard.

I don't think Georgia is over rated, a better team than Michigan or a Penn St, probably better than any Big Ten team, other than Ohio St. of course I think Missouri is better than any Big Ten other than Ohio St.

What makes you think that? The fact they have a losing record against the Big Ten,they have a losing bowl record against the Big Ten,the lost to Iowa in their Bowl Game a couple of years ago..or is it just because they joined the SEC?

Missouri caught Georgia with a huge amount of injuries. They got a bit lucky. Georgia at full strength wins that game. Missouri won't be a contender in a few weeks IMHO.

Every team has injuries, the pollsters dropped Ohio State in the polls because they didn't win big enough even though the starting QB,RB,DL and DB was out.

I am talking pre break up of the Big 12. And Oklahoma never performs well in Bowl games especially home cooked southern bowl games.

If you want to say things about A&M when they were in the Big 12, that's fine. But you continually do so when discussing current schedules and comparing strengths.

And there is a difference between "not performing well" and an "old school ass-whipping".

Depends how much coke they do and the amount of hookers that keep them up all night before the game.

Oklahoma has won 3 out of their last 5 bowl games. They lost to A&M last year and to Florida in the BCS Championship in 2008. Looks like they may have a hard time beating SEC teams, but do well against everyone else.

Oklahoma has won 3 out of their last 5 bowl games. They lost to A&M last year and to Florida in the BCS Championship in 2008. Looks like they may have a hard time beating SEC teams, but do well against everyone else.

If I remember they lost to BSU and a a weak WVU team.

Depends how much coke they do and the amount of hookers that keep them up all night before the game.

Well... when Barry Switzer is your hero...

What makes you think that? The fact they have a losing record against the Big Ten,they have a losing bowl record against the Big Ten,the lost to Iowa in their Bowl Game a couple of years ago..or is it just because they joined the SEC?

You base this years teams off of one bowl game 2 years ago and against a Big-10 record over the last several decades? I was looking more at recruiting over the last few years, the teams in both conferences level of play vs other major conferences. Going by your criteria, USC, Notre Dame, Penn St., Oklahoma and Texas should be up there with Alabama this year.

The fact is the Big-10 is in an off year, they have fallen behind the SEC, ACC and the PAC-12 this year.

Man, I loved the Michigan/Penn St. game. The NCAA tried to destroy Penn St., but it didn't work. To punish the students for what an asshole did, is so wrong. GO PENN STATE!!!!!

You base this years teams off of one bowl game 2 years ago and against a Big-10 record over the last several decades? I was looking more at recruiting over the last few years, the teams in both conferences level of play vs other major conferences. Going by your criteria, USC, Notre Dame, Penn St., Oklahoma and Texas should be up there with Alabama this year.

The fact is the Big-10 is in an off year, they have fallen behind the SEC, ACC and the PAC-12 this year.

It's not what I base it off of..., I'm not the one who made the claim Mizzou was was better than 11 teams in the Big Ten. If you want to base it off recruiting that is fine, I admit I don't follow Missouri recruiting but I don't believe it is better than most the Big Ten teams.

I agree Big Ten was weakened by BS sanction but below ACC? I disagree.

Last edited:
Man, I loved the Michigan/Penn St. game. The NCAA tried to destroy Penn St., but it didn't work. To punish the students for what an asshole did, is so wrong. GO PENN STATE!!!!!

SEC If you can't beat them on the field beat them with sanctions.

I hate to burst your bubble, but the SEC had absolutely nothing to do with a Penn State coach molesting young boys.

The SEC also had nothing to do with Paterno ignoring the information he had concerning that molestation.

But if it makes you feel better, feel free to blame the SEC, the NCAA, and even Santa Claus for the sanctions.

I hate to burst your bubble, but the SEC had absolutely nothing to do with a Penn State coach molesting young boys.

The SEC also had nothing to do with Paterno ignoring the information he had concerning that molestation.

But if it makes you feel better, feel free to blame the SEC, the NCAA, and even Santa Claus for the sanctions.

Molestation had nothing to do with Penn State football nor did Paterno ignore the information and he wan't a Penn State coach he was an ex coach hanging around Penn State. I just find it strange that they find nothing wrong with pay for play at Auburn,LSU and Texas A&M but bring the hammer down on Penn State, Ohio State and USC.

I'm not a betting person but I'm sure (as you are aware of) the the NCAA will find "nothing" in the current investigation of Alabama.

Last edited:

Molestation had nothing to do with Penn State football nor did Paterno ignore the information and he wan't a Penn State coach he was an ex coach hanging around Penn State. I just find it strange that they find nothing wrong with pay for play at Auburn,LSU and Texas A&M but bring the hammer down on Penn State, Ohio State and USC.

I'm not a betting person but I'm sure (as you are aware of) the the NCAA will find "nothing" in the current investigation of Alabama.

The first molestations happened while he was still a coach. Then they happened in the Penn State locker room, where the perv was allowed to bring kids.

As for the paying of players, there has been no evidence offered except a post on Twitter and an article by ones ports writer. If Alabama is found guilty we will be fined and face sanctions just like everyone else. They did it to us before.

The first molestations happened while he was still a coach. Then they happened in the Penn State locker room, where the perv was allowed to bring kids.

As for the paying of players, there has been no evidence offered except a post on Twitter and an article by ones ports writer. If Alabama is found guilty we will be fined and face sanctions just like everyone else. They did it to us before.

Just how many students do you claim had anything to do with the molesting?

injuries are part of the game.

and Georgia doesn't have any defensive injuries, do they?

Just how many students do you claim had anything to do with the molesting?

I never made any claim about the students. It is the institution that earned the punishment.

Forum List

Back