NCCA Football Gameday

My TV schedule for today:

9am - noon ESPN Gameday

noon - 3:30pm No. 24 Nebraska at Minnesota

3:30pm - 7pm Tennessee at No. 1 Alabama

7pm - 8pm No. 12 UCLA at No. 3 Oregon

8pm - 11pm Penn State at No. 4 Ohio State

11pm - pass out No. 6 Stanford at No. 25 Oregon State

Great schedule! I love Saturday in the fall!

Me too brother !

9am - noon ESPN Gameday

Flip to the World Series during halftime and commercials.

You must be East Coast......if we ever move back I don't think I'm gonna get used to LATE football games.

9am - noon ESPN Gameday

Flip to the World Series during halftime and commercials.

You must be East Coast......if we ever move back I don't think I'm gonna get used to LATE football games.

Yes I am, I can never seem to finish a Pac 12 game before I fall asleep.

I've got to go to a wedding today. What kind of inconsiderate bastard has a wedding during football season?

I think the Big Ten will bounce back.

My thinking is that Phil Knight came into Oregon and donated a lot of dollars into the facilities and equipment, Oregon found a series of good coaches an upped the ante in the PAC-12. Now, USC got competition, Oregon St. got better and better facilities as did the Huskies, UCLA, Stanford. The conference has gotten very serious about its football and recruiting,
The TV contract has gotten bigger, and they add to more states and dominates the west coast TV market.

The SEC has been serious a long time about football. The Big-12 seems to be regrouping and the Big Ten is being neutral. The Big Ten adds Rutgers and Maryland and neither is a football powerhouse, they are basketball universities. The Big Ten is a basketball conference and not so much a football conference anymore.

I would hardly call Utah,Texas A&M , Missouri, WVU and TCU powerhouses. What putting Maryland and Rutgers in the conference does is give the Big Ten a foothold on recruiting in the Northeast which a lot of top recruits go south.

Texas recruits, to SEC, Missouri, not much of an add other than getting St. Louis and Kansas City TV ratings. WVU, probably better recruiting for them and they have had good teams in the past.

I saw an interesting article concerning my Crimson Tide and the road to the BCS Championship game.

Its no secret that spread offenses give Nick Saban more trouble. If Alabama wins the rest of its games, and makes it to the BCS Championship, they will probably face 3 fast spread offenses in the last 3 games. Auburn to close the regular season, Missouri in the SEC Championship, and either Oregon or FSU in the BCS Championship.

Lots of room for losing.

I saw an interesting article concerning my Crimson Tide and the road to the BCS Championship game.

Its no secret that spread offenses give Nick Saban more trouble. If Alabama wins the rest of its games, and makes it to the BCS Championship, they will probably face 3 fast spread offenses in the last 3 games. Auburn to close the regular season, Missouri in the SEC Championship, and either Oregon or FSU in the BCS Championship.

Lots of room for losing.

I'm sticking with Bama vs Ohio State in the BCS Championship. Missouri? Pleasssssse ! Alabama would roll over that paper tiger.

Lots of room for losing.

I'm sticking with Bama vs Ohio State in the BCS Championship. Missouri? Pleasssssse ! Alabama would roll over that paper tiger.

Auburn actually worries me. Their head coach has given Bama fits when he was the offensive coordinator.

Missouri doesn't worry me much. But I think our opponent in the BCS Championship will either be Oregon or FSU. They would both have to lose to put the Buckeyes in the big game.

Lots of room for losing.

Auburn actually worries me. Their head coach has given Bama fits when he was the offensive coordinator.

Missouri doesn't worry me much. But I think our opponent in the BCS Championship will either be Oregon or FSU. They would both have to lose to put the Buckeyes in the big game.

Plus it a rival game , anything can happen.

Plus it a rival game , anything can happen.

Very true.

The difficult part of the Buckeyes making it to the big game is their schedule. Their next 3 opponents are 1-8 in Big 10 play.

Anyone see the auburn fake injury yesterday? The player was standing there and then suddenly drops with a knee injury? lol Sad.

Back in September, Oregon fans were sporting signs saying "We Want Bama!". Stanford took "Old Man" style football and beat Oregon soundly. Do the Duck fans think they would have done better against the Crimson Tide?

Good game, Stanford!!

Forum List

Back