Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

Yes, because you don't know if there are any long-term adverse effects without long-term testing. If you want to take that chance instead of taking the <1% chance that covid will kill you, have at it. Your body, your choice. Let others decide for themselves. Personally, I couldn't be happier with my decision to remain unvaxxed. Still alive, my immune system beat covid (with a little help from ivermectin), and I'm not concerned with long-term adverse effects. I hope there are none for the vaxxed, as well.

Our natural immunity is better than their vaxxed immunity. Of course, that information can't slip out entirely....yet...

Long term Covid infection effects are becoming more known as time progresses....especially among the multiple infection crowd.

I'm not saying that the long term effects of mRNA vaccines are known either...

But currently one of these two poison pills has known side effects...and it isn't the mRNA vaccines. The autoimmune disorders are getting to be higher and higher on the list among those multiple times infected and never vaxxed.

I have very mild asthma that only flares under certain conditions. . I hardly got sick at all during covid. Slight chills, achy, low fever, but never a day I couldn't get out of bed, shower, do housework.

However, my asthma hated it and I had to be on an additional inhaler afterward, which I still use as a precaution. This has happened before maybe twice--a virus irritates my asthma. It never impacted my quality of life beyond a small annoyance and I knew it would pass (it did).

Technically, I could have counted this as a case of "long Covid", as it lasted a couple of months. I wonder how many of these cases are in the "long Covid" pile. I'm guessing no small number....though it's also true that some people have weird effects from the manufactured Chinese virus.

And yet you ignore stats about the worthless (or harmful) vaccines
I am disappointed that their protection rain so quickly, but that's an easy fix with another injection. The virus is developing stronger strains which are able to overcome that protection. Fortunately, the scientists keep developing better vaccines to compensate for that. Eventually it will probably be a required vaccine yearly like the flu vaccine. I do not know, but I hope someone is still working on a standard vaccine like they created for polio, yellow fever and anthrax. That would be ideal and given past records; if anyone's working on it, it should be ready in about 10 years. In the meantime what we have is the best available.

I am disappointed that their protection rain so quickly, but that's an easy fix with another injection. The virus is developing stronger strains which are able to overcome that protection. Fortunately, the scientists keep developing better vaccines to compensate for that. Eventually it will probably be a required vaccine yearly like the flu vaccine. I do not know, but I hope someone is still working on a standard vaccine like they created for polio, yellow fever and anthrax. That would be ideal and given past records; if anyone's working on it, it should be ready in about 10 years. In the meantime what we have is the best available.

The leaky vaccine CREATED the strains.

Many scientists understood this going in--that leaky vaccines would prolong and even worsen the pandemic. But hey, Pfizer and Moderna made their big $$$ so we're good, right?

But even you are taking baby steps toward the truth, so this is encouraging.

The leaky vaccine CREATED the strains.

Many scientists understood this going in--that leaky vaccines would prolong and even worsen the pandemic. But hey, Pfizer and Moderna made their big $$$ so we're good, right?

But even you are taking baby steps toward the truth, so this is encouraging.
You believe in some kind of vast conspiracy. That's not possible. It's as stupid as people believing Trump that the election was stolen. Just isn't true that's the bottom line.

You believe in some kind of vast conspiracy. That's not possible. It's as stupid as people believing Trump that the election was stolen. Just isn't true that's the bottom line.
Didn't realize how late it is. Good night.

The common cold rarely puts people in the hospital and I've never heard of it putting anyone in the ICU or killing them.
you just don't hear about those cases because they are not newsworthy and cannot turn you into a sheep.

Viruses have been with us since the beginning of time and will always be with us. Covid is not going to destroy civilization, but you can be scared if you want to.

the 2020 election was a successful coup of the US government pulled off by the dems, the media, and China. The truth is slowly coming out and will destroy the lying dem party and their media stooges.

Required, huh. They'll have to catch me first.

Why don't these terrible people believe in freedom? Oh, because they make more money compelling people and poisoning us.

I have very mild asthma that only flares under certain conditions. . I hardly got sick at all during covid. Slight chills, achy, low fever, but never a day I couldn't get out of bed, shower, do housework.

However, my asthma hated it and I had to be on an additional inhaler afterward, which I still use as a precaution. This has happened before maybe twice--a virus irritates my asthma. It never impacted my quality of life beyond a small annoyance and I knew it would pass (it did).

Technically, I could have counted this as a case of "long Covid", as it lasted a couple of months. I wonder how many of these cases are in the "long Covid" pile. I'm guessing no small number....though it's also true that some people have weird effects from the manufactured Chinese virus.
Yeah, I coughed for four solid months; it wasn't asthma, though, in my case.

Required, huh. They'll have to catch me first.

Why don't these terrible people believe in freedom? Oh, because they make more money compelling people and poisoning us.
Terrible people ? You sound like one that doesn't care about anyone else, I'd call that terrible.

the 2020 election was a successful coup of the US government pulled off by the dems, the media, and China. The truth is slowly coming out and will destroy the lying dem party and their media stooges.
If you believe that, you are crazy.

you just don't hear about those cases because they are not newsworthy and cannot turn you into a sheep.

Viruses have been with us since the beginning of time and will always be with us. Covid is not going to destroy civilization, but you can be scared if you want to.
I fear nothing, I'm not like you.

If you believe that, you are crazy.

And now the facts:

1.Trump announced his candidacy for President….met with mirth from the Democrats.

2. Trump won, followed by months of Hillary claiming he stole the election

3.Trump did the sort of job as President that Democrats could only envy.

4.When the flu arose, Democrats saw it as an opportunity to erase Trump’s miraculous economy, an excuse to lockdown the economy.

5. The economy was closed down, and hugely inflated of deaths from the flu were trumpeted on an hourly basis. Now, the admission is that the flu targeted the elderly, the obese, and the sickly. Just the flu....but a 'crisis not to be wasted.'

6. To destabilize the nation, Democrat officials encouraged, inspired, and authorized over 12 thousand riots, arsons, assaults, and domestic terrorist acts. Those arrested were simply released by Democrat authorities.

7.This was in preparation for stealing the election, using courts to alter the “time, place, and manner” of elections, rather than legislatures.

8.The need to re-focus American anger at the riots, the Democrats refused Trump’s request to re-enforce Capitol security….to allow their agents time and space to cause violence. See ‘Nazis-Reichstag Fire’ for details.

9. To hide their culpability from the simpletons who vote Democrat, the Democrats organized a theatrical event as a ‘trial’ with no defense allowed, the Jan6 Commission. See “Moscow Show Trials’ for details.

10. Finally, having accomplished Democrat policy, on display, the party will now sacrifice Biden and claim he was responsible for all the damage of their policies.

And now the facts:

1.Trump announced his candidacy for President….met with mirth from the Democrats.

2. Trump won, followed by months of Hillary claiming he stole the election

3.Trump did the sort of job as President that Democrats could only envy.

4.When the flu arose, Democrats saw it as an opportunity to erase Trump’s miraculous economy, an excuse to lockdown the economy.

5. The economy was closed down, and hugely inflated of deaths from the flu were trumpeted on an hourly basis. Now, the admission is that the flu targeted the elderly, the obese, and the sickly. Just the flu....but a 'crisis not to be wasted.'

6. To destabilize the nation, Democrat officials encouraged, inspired, and authorized over 12 thousand riots, arsons, assaults, and domestic terrorist acts. Those arrested were simply released by Democrat authorities.

7.This was in preparation for stealing the election, using courts to alter the “time, place, and manner” of elections, rather than legislatures.

8.The need to re-focus American anger at the riots, the Democrats refused Trump’s request to re-enforce Capitol security….to allow their agents time and space to cause violence. See ‘Nazis-Reichstag Fire’ for details.

9. To hide their culpability from the simpletons who vote Democrat, the Democrats organized a theatrical event as a ‘trial’ with no defense allowed, the Jan6 Commission. See “Moscow Show Trials’ for details.

10. Finally, having accomplished Democrat policy, on display, the party will now sacrifice Biden and claim he was responsible for all the damage of their policies.
You are crazy if you believe all that garbage.

You are crazy if you believe all that garbage.

I can prove the election was illegitimate.....but I don't believe you are brave enough to accept the truth.....you fear confronting the Democrats.

You will be unable to find any error in the following:

The Constitution is known as ‘the law of the land.’

The U.S. Constitution calls itself the "supreme law of the land." This clause is taken to mean that when state constitutions or laws passed by state legislatures or the national Congress are found to conflict with the federal Constitution, they have no force.

The Constitution as Supreme Law

http://www.let.rug.nl › usa › outlines › government-1991

The fact is that the only document that Americans have agreed to be governed by is the Constitution. It is written in English….no ‘interpretation’ is required.

Wherein we find this:
Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)

supreme.justia.com

But....this occurred: courts altered voting rules.
“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Sooo.....no, the election was not correctly decided, and we don't actually know who won the election.

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

Supremacy Clause | Wex | US Law

I can prove the election was illegitimate.....but I don't believe you are brave enough to accept the truth.....you fear confronting the Democrats.

You will be unable to find any error in the following:

The Constitution is known as ‘the law of the land.’

The U.S. Constitution calls itself the "supreme law of the land." This clause is taken to mean that when state constitutions or laws passed by state legislatures or the national Congress are found to conflict with the federal Constitution, they have no force.

The Constitution as Supreme Law

http://www.let.rug.nl › usa › outlines › government-1991

The fact is that the only document that Americans have agreed to be governed by is the Constitution. It is written in English….no ‘interpretation’ is required.

Wherein we find this:
Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)

supreme.justia.com

But....this occurred: courts altered voting rules.
“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Sooo.....no, the election was not correctly decided, and we don't actually know who won the election.

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

Supremacy Clause | Wex | US Law
I will simply believe all the Republican and Democratic electors in the whole nation that emphatically said there was no election fraud. I do not know who you are or even if you're an American citizen for all I know you are probably a Russian bot trying to undermine our free nation's government. What you are saying here undermines our government, it serves no other purpose unless you are one of the few that still have undying support for that losing president trump, who has practice to see his entire life and he counts on the goodness of others to use and manipulate. He started this lie. Then the shame is all his.

Right--you had "long covid", see. Me too. That's how liberals would classify it.
Why are you thinking that's a leftwing point of view? It was a four-months Covid thing, in my case. I don't see the harm in calling it Long Covid?

Forum List

Back